Superior - Whites or Asians?

Pol, not trying to shitpost genuinely curious here -

If black people are inferior because of low IQ what makes us superior to orientals who's iq outmatched that f whites?

>"Muh culture"
Culture is literally a social construct by definition, not a racial one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o9eXi3RL8q4
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, you're from the UK so you think "Asian" means Pakistani / East Indian. That's not what this graph shows. "Asian" in this case means East Asian (Japanese, Korean).

And if you wanted an indication as to whether or not this is true, just look at Japan and South Korea. They are clearly capable of building societies that can compete with white society.

There's a reason why all the best video games came out of Japan during the 80s and 90s when programmers had to code in machine language (assembly). Most western developers couldn't replicate anything close to what they were doing. That's just one example.

Creativity isn't measured very clearly in math or language sections of IQ which Asians score high on.

As a high intelligence race, they experiment and stumble upon things now and then like gunpowder. But it takes a white man's creativity to show them that you can point that boom stick at other humans and rule the world.

Their lack of individuality and creativity is why they have so much communism in Asia. They can go to the stars and do great things, but only after reverse-engineering what white people have done first.

I don't think you understood me

In my post I was asking how you would refute the superiority of orientals (east Asians) by the logic pol uses.

Black
Body power/dick size 10
Brain 5

White
Body power/dick size 9
Brain 9

Asian
Body power/ dick size 4
Brain 10

Here is your answer

This is quite true. They rarely invent anything but they often take white inventions to the next level, as in video games, robotics, and trains for example.

inaccurate graph, whites have a broader bellcurve than asians, and as a result, produce more geniuses. this is why whites account for 80% of human advancement, while asians are the remaining 20%. additionally, creativity isn't as stifled in white civilizations

Jews hands down, this isn't even up for debate

we're smarter than whites but have less empathy.

that can be a blessing and a curse

What makes us superior is that we compensate the small difference in IQ by other traits, like entrepreneurship, creativity, risk taking and the like.

Asians are smart(er) but operate like bees.

I don't think you'll find many pollacks who deny that Asians score higher on IQ tests

you'll find very few "white supremacists" here

saying niggers and mudslimes are subhuman is not the same as saying whites are a master race

>And if you wanted an indication as to whether or not this is true, just look at Japan and South Korea. They are clearly capable of building societies that can compete with white society.

Not they're not. They're just better at adopting culture and technology given by Whites.

>There's a reason why all the best video games came out of Japan during the 80s and 90s when programmers had to code in machine language (assembly).

Video games wasn't a major market in the West at the time.

>Most western developers couldn't replicate anything close to what they were doing. That's just one example.

Western developers are still far superior to Japanese developers. All computer technology was developed in the West. The Japanese just applied Western techniques to video games.

>South Korea
They just copy everything the nips do and nips just copy everything whites do. Besides, they're ugly asf.

fuck outta here with your IQ obsession

go fucking explore the woods or something holy shit

According to aptitude test Pacific Rim Asians outscore Whites by one point, which is huge. But Whites outscore Asians by one point, which is huge, in creative and technical writing. The two cancel making Whites and Asians equal in intelligence.

American Negroes score 3 points below Asians in math and 3 points below Whites in creative and technical writing. The three point leed is impossible, no matter what you try, with Asians and Whites compared to blacks.
Basically, blacks beez ignarnt and no way can contribute, except manual labor, with Whites and Asians

Source: The Bell Curve

Just observe the Asian countries and you'll get an answer.
Japs are addicted to weebshit and won't reproduce.
Chinks are heartless bastards with communism.
Koreans are addicted to esports and plastic surgery.

I.Q. is a jew metric and as such should be disregarded. What needs to be examined is contribution to advancement of civilization. Pic related.

Except wrong

Do you a nigger or cracker achieving Bruce Lee levels of body power? Fuck no

They've been westernized (or americanized) after WW2, to a certain against.

Hopefully they'll have nationalist movements bringing them back closer to their cultural roots.

Your plot is inaccurate. It only reflects differences in the mean, and not the standard deviation.

Asians have a higher mean iq that whites, but with a smaller standard deviation. Whites, with a higher iq sigma, produce more morons than Asians, but they also produce more geniuses.

Not saying that tips the scales necessarily, but it is something to consider.

>Do you a nigger or cracker achieving Bruce Lee levels of body power? Fuck no

AHAHAHAHAHA some idiot that's not been red-pilled on Bruce-Lee yet, well boy just so you know he was a movie fighter, he was useless in an actual fight and inb4omgerrrrhebeatwongjackman
ye no that didn't happen

Wasn't he also a quarter Kraut?

Sure but mainland china still has to be nuked

Obviously, there's also more to it than I.Q., Asians have always trailed behind whites.

IQ testing primarily measures left brain logical and analytical ability, which, on average, Asians score better at. What makes whites superior is the combination of analytical strength combined with spatial/creative right brain strength, which is far more difficult test for. There is a reason almost every important invention, great artwork, musical and architectural masterpiece was created by whites. And this is a gift from the creator. It cannot be learned.

This this this.
In general they're pretty intelligent, but their unwillingness to step out of line, and lack of manly traits like you stated, such as entrepreneurship, creativity, risk taking, exploring, etc

Have basically made them the NEETs of the race world. Whites-Chads, Asians-NEETS, Niggers-Niggers

these threads are retarded op, why does this even matter?

same retarded answers every thread
for now white's are without a doubt, supppperior, go take a hard look at the world right now

Chinks can pointlessly argue how superior they think they are, or whites can argue against, go ahead and waste your time, it won't change anything

The purpose of pointing out the racial difference in intelligence between blacks and whites is to refute the jewy "race is skin deep" propaganda

Africans being on average intellectually inferior is not the main reason why blacks should live separately or not racemix with whites

Get off my pol

just a few hours ago some retard said he wouldn't racemix with a black women because of their low average iq? like wtf there exist billions of blecks with an iq higher than his

Real reason for the true superiority of white technology up until WW2? China was too fucking strong in its own region. China produced more than any single European nation, perhaps, but the European system of nationalism created constant warfare that drove technological progress. China had no real enemies for 3000 years. It made them lazy. What, you think the Vietnamese are going to rise up against them? The Japanese? The Koreans? The Japanese only managed to survive because of divine typhoons. Now that the world is more global, you will see the Chinese and other peoples rising up again as they are highly nationalistic and competitive, and whites losing a step as their flagship countries are cucked beyond belief.

Whites are a more physically attractive people, however.

Just pray to your white overlords please

If Asians could invent, they would be superior.

Graphic is fundamentally wrong

There are no notable Asians, they all just cheat on test.

This is why Asian countries are shit unless they're held up by the US

Whites continue to dominate post-ww2 and beyond.

China would still be living in the dark if it wasn't for Russian technology. China won't do shit and continues to prove that all they can do is copy what the white man does, poorly I may add.

>Hispanic
>Race

Hispanic is not a race

Whoever uses this pic unironically is low on the bell curve

Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic

Look at Andy Garcia then look at George Lopez, they are both hispanic but they are not part of the same race because one is white and the latter is an injun rape baby

It's the indian genes that makes beaners brown and dumb. Not the spanish hispania genes from Europe

Delete this thread right now you gook lover

>highly nationalistic and competitive
They're neither:
youtu.be/o9eXi3RL8q4

Indians have the highest postsecondary graduation rate and the highest per income capita of any ethnicity in North America. What are you talking about m8?

List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income

Found the retard. Why do retards always speak like they know what they're talking about?

If I, a white guy of the average 100 something I.Q., racemixed with a negress who happened to be 110, 30 points above the usual 80 for non-mixed blacks....

And we had kids, do you think that it's a given our kids will come out intelligent? Absolutely not. If you know anything about biology and hand-down traits, you'd know, that if I wanted a smart kid, I'm better of mixing with a 100 point white woman, than with an 130 point black woman.

There's more chances my kids will get the 80 I.Q. points of her father, mother, brothers, sisters, ancestors etc

You mean it takes a Jew's creativity. Specifically an Ashkenazi Jew's. The Ashkenazi blow people away in everything but spatial reasoning. The problem with Asians is their submissiveness. Most Asian countries are incredibly submissive and courage is as important for success as intelligence. Whites have courage because they hail from cold climates. Jews are generally courageous because when things go bad the retards (non-Jews) always blame the smartest people, so they try to kill the Jews meaning only the strongest survive. Courage is essential for success and the only intelligent races who have courage in spades are the Jews (especially the Ashkenazi) and whites.

why do you assume her father, mother, brothers have an iq of 80 wut

Bell-curve -- the ones who come over here are rich and smart. They aren't a good example of the average Indian.

Average IQ in India is 82.
Average American black IQ is 85.

The smart Indians leave and come to this continent to start businesses and make money.

>warfare
>drives technological innovation

No, not at all. Warfare is disastrous it doesn't result in anything other than rulers taking out massive loans not for research into defeating the enemy, but for huge armies that just pillage land on both sides. The real reason Western Europe was so successful was because India got fucked by Muslims and turks, China got fucked by mongols and the middle east got destroyed by mongols.

You are thinking of the individual too much without including any racial characteristics.

If I breed with a 130 IQ white woman, I am more likely to get a high IQ child than if I breed with a 130 IQ black woman.

>Calling the country that invented the Kamikaze Submissive

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Are you just going to achieve the many, many achievements of non-jew Whites like Henry Ford and the Wright Bros?

We may have higher IQs but we are unoriginal as fuck. You whites invent it, we make it better, rinse and repeat.

Not really, the richest and smartest ones stay in India. Immigration from any country is usually middle class, why would people who can already afford to send their kids to foreign schools, leave their livelihood all to go to another country.

>smart Indians leave India to start businesses here

Then why are the richest Indians in India you tard?

Yes killing people and blowing shit up somehow magically makes more things. The technological advancements of white cultures was due to the cold and the cold alone. Also their warlike cultures are due to cold regions with scarce resources. Like most pure whites your intellectual capacity falls short, you put the cart before the horse.

>be leaf
>post chart of world powers
>Canada not even on list
Kek

>what makes us superior to orientals

the part where we built, innovated, destroyed and conquered the whole world every 100 years or so for over 3000 years

>If I breed with a 130 IQ white woman, I am more likely to get a high IQ child than if I breed with a 130 IQ black woman.
Ignoring all Environmental influence
why?

>due to cold
>most successful white countries for most of history were Mediterranean countries

You do realize more sun = better harvests = more as well as stronger people and that really mattered in the ancient ages where modern techniques such as crop rotation weren't commonplace.

I'd say it's the opposite. Everything was invented in China a few thousand years ago, and then whites took those inventions and went crazy with them. Case in point: gunpowder.

Don't be a liberal, now instead of giving me some base statistics, let's delve into the reality behind them. What you're doing right now, is pretty much the similar of showing that more whites commit murders every year, of course, whites make up 60% of the USA. No brainer they will have more murders. But they completely ignore the per-capita. Which is the real important factor to look at, when talking about these things.

In your case, you're missing the most important factor, MONEY, even though Indians have the highest post-secondary graduation rate and the highest per income capita of any ethnicity group, what you're refusing to acknowledge, is that companies want cheap programmers, whites used to do these jobs and get paid EVEN MORE than these Indians did, but, Indians are smart enough to understand programming, and their cheap, dirty, third world asses don't care earning 30% less than their white counterparts, or even more. And to top it off, just being here in the U.S. is a win-win for them.

Whites, don't want to work so hard, for such a small wage for what they studied for. Many whites are giving up on college, seeing as how the wages they expected, when growing up and hearing about it from their parents, aren't what they are now.

So, they're doing, the crap that whites don't want to do anymore. That's the important factor.

With many years having gone by, they've replaced American whites in many higher end jobs, because they've shown the ability to learn, understand, and do their job, but at a much lower rate.

Jews are such an insignificant portion of the population size I doubt they raise the average white IQ by anything at all.

The reason they are over-represented in things like colleges, media and banking is primarily because of rampant nepotism.

They weren't accomplishing great things in America on a large scale up until after they had established industries for themselves like hollywood.

I say you're both retarded

>be estonia
>be relevant only when getting raped in war

>primarily because of rampant nepotism.

thus they are superior

I said the only intelligent races with courage are whites and Jews so I'm not dismissing them but you wrote that whites rule the world, which is a blatant lie. The most intelligent and creative race rules this earth and the Ashkenazi are that race. I'm not saying whites aren't second, but simply that whites are not supreme.

Thousands of genes could potentially control for IQ.
Who's more likely to have recessive high-IQ genes that mesh with any of user's? Someone genetically similar or someone genetically different?

We aren't superior. Whites are the most cucked race

Hmmm, you think that the country that finds it honorable to kill yourself rather than just kill your enemy is dominant? It's the same thing Arabs do and Islam is literally a religion of SUBMISSION to God. Also have you ever asked a Japanese woman if they think Japanese men are dominant? I doubt you could find one Japanese woman that would say Japanese men are dominant.

Because humans have been shown to draw on genes much further back than just their parents. Racial characteristics are included.

Whites are best.

Niggers are not autistic enough.
Asians are too autistic.
Whites are right in the autism sweet spot that allows them to be productive without being insectoid calculators like Asians are.

I guess that makes sense sort of

I'd like to read up on it when I'm not drunk

Because whites have overall smarter genetics.

Here, let me explain it to you in a way a brainlet will understand.

If I am 200cm tall, and I want the highest possible chances for my son to be tall as well. What woman do you think has the highest chances of bearing me the tallest child?

A 195cm white woman, who's whole family going back many generations, have been extremely tall?

Or the Asian woman who out of her whole family, happened to be the only exception and ended up 195cm?

The Asian womans DNA is filled by small statured genetics and she has a huge chance of passing down that short stature.

Didn't they teach you about this in school? The Blue eyes + Brown eyes bullshit? This is first grade level science, Mr.Shitposter.

but I had seen stats on mixed raced couples where the child still scored between the two parents in IQ

>be low level employee with no real skills
>see new poo guy who's willing to work for less
>don't wanna work for less
>job goes to poo

I really doubt companies like Google or Apple that are hiring shit loads of Indians or any immigrants for that matter are doing it because they're cheaping out. They're doing it because they're quality programmers. Fine if some dude that did a PHD in India is going to suspect as fuck but an Indian raised here and who goes to school here is probably going to do better than your average white statistically.

Idk man pretty sure Surrender is more submissive than A glorious Explosion

Ashkenazis have higher verbal IQs. They score something like 5 points lower in spatial IQ which is essential for invention. They're great at writing, law, pencil pushing but not invention.

Asians have lower creativity that's why it took europeans to make guns when they made fireworks and nigh harmless rockets

Every study on IQ says it is the most accurate measure of lifelong success. So the reason they are over-represented is because they are intelligent. Also there were almost no Ashkenazi Jews in America until the late 1800s and early 1900s so obviously if none were here they weren't doing anything. Also Jews, especially the Ashkenazi, are most certainly not white. They look similar due to living in similar climates but Ashkenazi genes are incredibly distinct because unlike whites we don't accept race-mixing. Whites are number two, but don't kid yourself the Ashkenazi are dominant.

Statistically... there's nothing that you have to prove that. What is so hard to understand that Whites don't want to work for shit wages. To an Indian guy, even 30 bucks an hour seems like a good deal.

White guy says screw it, looks into something else, the Poo comes in, does an OKAY job, good enough, gets paid a lot less, bring down the benefits a bit, and Voila, a more third world country every day.

Apparently whites have more people with freakishly high IQs which explains why more has been achieved by Europe than by Asia in recent centuries.

Also there is more to achievement than just raw IQ. There is also risk taking, group cooperation and curiosity.

Europe took to boats, Japan and China not so much.

>because unlike whites we don't accept race-mixing.
Ashkenazi Jews are far more likely to mix that whites in the USA. Orthodox Jews complain about it all the time.

who cares about culture and brain, asian women will always prefer whites, and that's the only thing that make me feel inferior and weak and stop pursuing women

Exactly, the Ashkenazi struggle with engineering. But for entrepreneurship, leadership (which is mostly dealing with people), finance, mathematics, science, and everything else they dominate. That's why Germany flourished with the Ashkenazi until Hitler stole all their property and kicked them out. The Germans were master engineers and are probably the hardest working Europeans. The Ashkenazi ran the businesses and finance while the Germans were the workhorses. It was the perfect country but then Hitler ruined it. Now look at Germany, it's literally being raped by subhuman foreigners. The Ashkenazi would never allow that.

Gotta agree, one half of my family is German Ashkenazi Jew, and the other is just regular European.

My kike side is very good at manipulating, and my other side of the family all has a nice, happy, honest aura about them.

These things must have some sort of explanation. I'm leaning on genetics.

Race mixing is not very common among whites.
Niggers just don't have a lot to offer white women unless they want poverty, illiteracy and domestic violence.

However whites are less likely to practice nepotism which Jews excel at. It's a defining factor in their success and a positive thing.

>nothing that you have to prove that

factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk

There's a reason there's so many Indian doctors unless you're going to tell me a doctor is going to work for 30$ and hour. Are you inbred? What are you not understanding about the difference between immigrants and Americans of Indian ethnicity. If an Indian is born chances are they'll turn down the same job as whites when it comes to wages. All immigrants work for shit unless they're from a rich country or have a rich family.

>it was the perfect country

Bullshit, not for the hard working native Germans

Germany was a shithole under Ashkenazi rule, and I say this as one myself. It was no surprise, how easy it was for Hitler to come, and gain so much support from it's population.

And just like today in the U.S.A, degenerate media was throw into the German masses at such high amounts, they saw what was going on.

>Culture is literally a social construct by definition, not a racial one

>pseudo intellectualism used to delineate a topic that is far more complex than "social construct" can define, as if it defines the history of a people.

That doesn't not make it any less important even if it were true. But I digress, let me just say that. The majority of culture shared by any one group of peoples is influenced heavily by race by virtue of having shared long periods of time together as a race, therefore, it BECOMES a race issue even if it technically is not governed by race.

now fuck off with you're cultural marxist bullshit.

Ashkenazi Jews don't accept those who marry outside the group. It's why there are specific diseases that we are prone to, generally involving the digestive process. The Ashkenazi literally started from 300 or so Jews who moved to Germany (called Ashkenaz in ancient Jewish texts) and because of this genetic bottle-neck they are extremely similar genetically.

I looked at your link, but how exactly does that tie in to what you're trying to explain?

I already told you, whites are leaving most types of programming jobs, and searching other jobs, where they might not make as much money as the Indian, who, while getting shafted in pay, still makes more money than the white who moved on to something else that probably doesn't make as much. The Poo makes it his career and moves up the ladder, and or gets hired to do pretty high paying jobs, that a white would have asked much more for.

Save your inbred comments for the white man, poo in the loo. What are you not understanding about the fact, that even American born Indians, still are raised by Indian parents, grow up with Indian friends, in Indian heavy neighborhoods, and get taught how to look at life from their indian parents perspective?

The American white man thinking immigrants could assimilate, has destroyed America. This is why the elites have such a low control on borders, they welcome anchor babies of all kinds, knowing damn well, that they'll just become legal third worlders for many generations, and one step closer to the Globalization of Earth.

I'm less concerned about IQ than I am other inheritable personality traits. If blacks weren't violent and lazy and out of control monkeys then their remarkably low IQ wouldn't matter so much.

That said, whites have more creativity, altruism, and genetic diversity than Asians. Our virtues are basically meta genetically embedded in our collective dna

Ok, let me put it this way. Whites now accept race-mixing though they never used to. Ashkenazi never will because it is literally a defining part of our history and culture. Any Ashkenazi who marries outside the group is no longer an Ashkenazi, that is not true of whites.

>only 2.9% of the population identified as multiracial

>apply to university as a self-identified multiracial half white/half x
>don't get in due to having white ancestry

>apply to university as self identified minority
>get in with subpar marks

Trust me there's a lot of mixed race people out there they just don't tell the government

Many of us are marrying outside the group now though, we've been brainwashed by our own degenerate media that was meant for the goy.

brain drain you fucking retard leaf

you're substituting a documented phenomenon with the shit you're pulling straight out your ass for the sake of saving face only. stop posting

Uhhh... Yes it is... if a white marries a nigger, their offspring is not considered white by any standard.

The exact opposite of what you just said is true. Part Jews are accepted as Jews all the time but someone with one black or Indian grandpa is no longer white!

Stupid fucking Jew!!

If Jews weren't bringing in white blood their inbred asses would be EXTINCT.

I agree, many of us love to marry whites and mix with them. We literally bring white genes into our future genetics.

That guy is just one of those blonde hair blue eyed Jews who feels he has to be extra-militant of his Judaism in order to feel more Jewish.

>i looked at your link
Go to the median income for Indians and its far above 30$/hr, he'll its above how much most white and Asian families make, also go to postsecondary attendance and completion and again it's higher than other Asians and whites.

>I already told you, whites are leaving most types of programming jobs, and searching other jobs, where they might not make as much money as the Indian, who, while getting shafted in pay, still makes more money than the white who moved on to something else that probably doesn't make as much

>poo gets paid a lot less
You're contradicting yourself

>Save your inbred comments for the white man, poo in the loo. What are you not understanding about the fact, that even American born Indians, still are raised by Indian parents, grow up with Indian friends, in Indian heavy neighborhoods, and get taught how to look at life from their indian parents perspective?

Lol because I proved you wrong I'm a poo now? This is why whites are so behind Asians lmao.

Pls provide a picture of this imaginary Indian ghetto you've conceived in your delusional little mind. It'll be funny.

The whole German Jewish conflict arose from fractional reserve banking, but it was incorrectly blamed on the Jews. I'm not getting into all of it now, but Hitler and the Germans were right to blame the banks, but it wasn't the Jews fault it was the banking laws which were written by the German ruling elite for their own benefit. If you allow a bank to loan out more money than it has in the vault of course it will ruin the economy. However fractional reserve banking was created in order to finance the whims of kings and queens when they realized they didn't have enough money to do what they wanted. This wasn't the fault of the Ashkenazi, they didn't write the banking laws, the rulers did. So of course the Ashkenazi, who owned all the banks, massively profited from the fractional reserve banking scheme which steals from the common man and gives to the elites. Unfortunately Hitler, who campaigned on eliminating the fraud of banking, instituted fractional reserve banking to fund his wars. And just like had always happened before fractional reserve banking created a huge boom and bust cycle which is why Hitler was successful at first but then got his ass handed to him. Yes the Ashkenazi profited from it, but they didn't institute it so they cannot rightly be blamed. Blame lies with the ruling elite.

>Pls provide a picture of this imaginary Indian ghetto you've conceived in your delusional little mind. It'll be funny.

>some retard educated in indias overcrowded, shit filled univeristies
>cream of the crop

You do realize the rich in third world countries just send their kids to foreign universities and then bring them back home? Hence all the Chinamen and poos that study at Harvard and Oxford and then go back to China and India because they have the money to do so.

Well shit, if that's supposed to be America that is just sad. No part of Canada is even close to that dirty. The cleanest alley in the states is probably disgusting compared to the dirtiest alleyway in Canada.

Probably a little late, but IQ measures only one bit. There is still a culture, language and your location in current social structure. For example, a jew + german language + science = win for the world.

this lol