"HEIL TRUMP, HEIL HITLER, HEIL OUR PEOPLE, HEIL VICTORY, SIEG HEIL, GAS ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES...

>"HEIL TRUMP, HEIL HITLER, HEIL OUR PEOPLE, HEIL VICTORY, SIEG HEIL, GAS ALL NIGGERS AND KIKES, WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN 14/88 RAHOWA!"

What did he mean by this?

He's appealing to the reddit audience

Fucking edgelord
Literally a Jewish agent sent to hurt our movement by making us look like blustering fanatics, like Muslims

youre a nigger op
kys

t. PJW and Cernovich

Muh jewish agent

This picture reminds me of Jon Snow or Crows or whatever and I don't like it.

>RAHOWA!"
I guess he was trying to let people know he was a big fan of Tolkien.

>coin the term alt-right
>spend years trying to affect change, organize small costly gatherings for mostly older men
>finally the alt-right gains traction and your preferred candidate actuall wins
>say "Hail Trump, hail victory, hail our people. PEPE!" during speech
>5 drunk people in the audience start doing sieg heil salutes
>oh shit oh shit

totally not a psyop guys

how do you think he reacted to this?

You forgot

>Jews try to coerce my mother into selling her house, giving the money to Jewish Orgs with a small fee going to the Jew woman who suggested it

>Reddit says I'm disinfo

weak jawed WE WUZ faggot whose embarrassed white americans on the national stage

Heil hitler

gas yourself, kike. Spencer may not be going about things the way some timidfags would prefer, but he's certainly giving publicity to the issues.

Probably didn't like it, since they are trying to wreck his mothers life just for being his mother, but he understood that Trump wasn't an ethno-nationalist, but had some common goals.

Richard Spencer did nothing wrong.

Trump the meme is more important than Trump the man. He is useful in normalizing the issues and discussions that have previously been impossible to have.

DAILY REMINDER THAT MOST PEOPLE ON Sup Forums ARE JUST THE IDIOTS FROM REDDIT WHO MIGRATED HERE

>oh shit oh shit
He's never said it was bad, a bit silly of him but not bad.

I'm not.

He probably regrets it at some level. With his mom being harrassed etc.

We can tell whose reddit and who isn't by who says stupid shit about Spenceer, alt-right or NPI.

>HE COMES OUT OF NOWHERE!!1!

>Archived back fucking years on Sup Forums

They probably don't know based Swede from Red Ice Radio either.

Actually a jew coined the term "alt-right" but spencer carried the alt-right name after the jew died.

yeah he brought up good issues like goldman sachs and then put goldman goonies in his cabinet but hes an ok meme i guess

This
not only that he's a jewish agent, he's also a jew himself

it's the oldest kike trick in the book:
position-oposition, both under the (((same control)))

>muh civil nationalism

I'm just waiting for armbands and black uniforms desu

well they ARE plebbit audience
anything slightly edgy but still safe for their SJW hugbox mindset will appeal to them

the plebbit audience is loaded information for which they do not posses the critical thinking skills and a rational thought in order to properly analyze, evaluate, desiminate and use that information

it's funny how the moment they almost got to thew trut, that moment cognitive dissonance kicks in and plebbit leftards instantly shut themselves down continuing unrionically to be bule pilled

>says happy [holiday] on [holiday]
Kinda expected for a president isn't it?

And the person who was doing the harassing has been fired and could be facing charges for extortion.

No shit, we actually got her?

This

>spencer must be a CIA plant because people who arent him gave a half ironic roman salute in a speech where he referenced memes but also simply said the world will not mourn the loss of the white race so we should look after ourselves
Really made me think

Fuck you shills. Richard dindu nuffin wrong.

I wonder this as well. if he really wanted what's best for the white populace he would be acting like Ben Shapiro and use facts to get people to recognize white nationalism, all that Richard is doing is creating antagonism and make himself look like a moron.

This is probably an attempt to make white nationalists into a controlled opposition, or portrait them as a taboo such as the black panters and the kkk.

Nice try shlomo
>oy vey if he wanted to do whats best for WHITES he would act like (((Ben Kikepiro))), trust me goyim, we chosen people know whats best for you

Spencer simply moves the overton window to the right. Several months ago fucking Milo, a gay degenerate black cock lover was the most "extreme" voice in the mainstream. People acted like he was literally hitler when he toured universities. Now when Spencer gives talks people will think the left has cried wolf too many times.

He does use facts btw. But facts are racist.

>by standing up for white people he is hurting white people. The only way to win is to shut up and do as you're told.
Made me think desu senpai