Guise...I just got redpilled on Israel

I'm a 24 yo USAF veteran. I never really had an opinion on Israel until another thread mentioned the "USS Liberty". I never heard of it so I looked it up.

I will NEVER look at Israel the same way again.

To all the cucks saying that it's "friendly fire". FUCK YOU.

IDF jet made multiple fly-by observations hours before the attacks.

Multiple US sources (including the US Ambassador to Lebanon, who came out in 1991) knew of intel where Israeli pilots radioed confirmation that it was an American ship. They were told to fire anyway. A former Israeli pilot later confirmed this.

IDF fighters strafed and bombed the ship for hours.

The Israeli fighters jammed radio frequencies to prevent USS Liberty from calling for help.

Then IDF torpedo boats torpedoed the ship and machine gunned life rafts (a war crime).

Fuck Israel and fuck any American who thinks it's our "greatest ally".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LIHjRyFUl8
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8h1USNuNk
911research.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Moving_Systems
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break
dougfeith.com/docs/Clean_Break.pdf
abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=129914
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE PRESIDENT NOW

MORE FOREIGN AID FOR ISRAEL

MORE ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS

MORE MONEY FOR THE MILITARY THAT ATTACKED US

Sup Forums BTFO

>chair force
>veteran

stop using that word, faggot.

Welcome aboard.

The kikes are a problem.

the only reasonable answer is that the US gov't okayed the attack. for what purpose we will never know.

youtube.com/watch?v=2LIHjRyFUl8

>I never really had an opinion on Israel until another thread mentioned the "USS Liberty".
I guarantee you that you were always an anti-Semite.

G L A S S. E M
L
A
S
S
E
M

>for what purpose we will never know

The jews were hoping to blame it on Egypt so we would support/join in their war. LBJ said, "I want that damn boat on the bottom of the ocean."

I heard a story about a guy in the Navy asking his CO about the Liberty and was basically told to never mention it again or he'd get fucked hard.

>I'm a 24 yo USAF veteran.
>thread mentioned the "USS Liberty".
>I never heard of it

We've got so much fucking work to do.

kek bless this post

Al Jazeera put out a pretty good documentary about the Liberty. There's zero chance it was friendly fire. youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

lets get started lads

>we president now
>now

Maybe you need to ask yourself "how did you come to know this information? do you actually know this information, or have you just been told this information? (There is a huge difference.) Next, ask yourself who told you this information, and why, and what conclusion did they want you to come to.

If everyone did this, we'd have a lot less misinformation spreading in the world.

American agencies officially came to the conclusion that it was mistaken fire. Israel and America weren't even great friends back then so they had no incentive to not come to that conclusion. Israel paid the survivors and the families based on what the US government saught fit and the case was closed. The only people who talk about it still are stormfags trying to garner hate for Jews from weak minded people like OP who will fall into stormfags traps.

He's jewish

What I never understood about the theory that the Israelis attacked the ship on purpose is - why? What was the point?

Gee, I wonder why...

He renounce Judaism and demanded Israel got his name removed from their big book o' joos. He's literally not considered a jew anymore.

Trying to blame it on the Egyptians n' shit

One more redpill

You could try reading the thread retard.

Oh boy are you in for a ride. Wait until you find out what else the Jews have been up to.

Last redpill

>Israel and America weren't even great friends back then
ayyy lmao

The Arab armies amassed their entire armies on Israels borders and Israel preemptively attacked them and went ballistic attacking everything near them and the Liberty just happened to get caught in that fire.

Question is, why did those kikes down our boat?

Because it's what cowards do. Hit your friend and tell him your enemy did it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Now i can do this
>you hate all jews you are a antisemite
>nah i like bobby fischer and stephen miller, i just wanna glass the rest. See? In tolerant

facebook level infograph that edgy faggots post to make themselves seem smart.

He fucking lied, EU hate Isreal and is importing muslims that commit most of the crimes against jews.

Remember when Tzahal attacked a humanitarian ship in international waters?
They don't give a shit about your laws.

strange... Israel was already winning the Six-day war by that point... why would they risk a false flag that could potentially have destroyed their relations with the US?

Welcome, brother.

All the pills are redpills, in the end.

I can see your huge nose even from here

If you're red pilled on Israel why did you vote for Trump? Obama is literally the only president since 1947 who tried to stop Israel's bullshit. You can come up with any excuse you want but every other president was pro-Israel all the way. Trump is the most pro-Israel of any president yet.

I voted for Trump. I don't think he knows about this. I will write him a letter to redpill him. I volunteered and donated to his campaign so he should at least read my letter.

>leaf

>American agencies officially came to the conclusion that it was mistaken fire.
Right, because the US Government never lies to its own people, right?

>Israel and America weren't even great friends back then so they had no incentive to not come to that conclusion.
US and Israel have been officially close since the beginning.

>Israel paid the survivors and the families based on what the US government saught fit and the case was closed.
Israel settled for pennies on the dollar of what was demanded.

>The only people who talk about it still are stormfags trying to garner hate for Jews from weak minded people like OP who will fall into stormfags traps.

Out of the 10 web sites I looked at researching the USS LIberty, only one was anti-Semitic (David Duke). The rest seem to be survivors, next of kin, patriotic people (like me), and historians.

>he iied
You don't understand the situation do you?
You jews think you're all part of the club. But to the people in control of Jewry, you're cannon fodder.
You think the Jewish bankers suffered under Hitler?
Of course not. It was schmucks like you!

>humanitarian ship

filled with knives and expired medicine.

like I said, Israel was already winning the war against the Arabs by June 8. why run the risk of launching a false flag unless you're desperate?

I'm not claiming it makes sense but that's the theory.

>Israel and America weren't even great friends back then so they had no incentive to not come to that conclusion.
This is a blatant lie.

I member that.

The alternative being, who exactly? Hillary? Quit being retarded faggot

I can sense your fetal alcohol syndrome even from here.

>like I said
You never said that until this post.

You have to be a special kind of retard not to expect to find knives on a ship.

Friend, this was misunderstanding and those men who were accidentally killed would be dead of old age anyway. It's water under the bridge at this point.

There's no need to dredge up scandal such as this.

merchants always selling bullshit

here

That's right goyim it was only an accident.

>would be dead of old age anyway

Got any real arguments against it?

>Right, because the US Government never lies to its own people, right?

so everytime they are pro Israel then they are corrupt, evil and lying and when they are anti Israel they are based, "the best" , and truthful?

>US and Israel have been officially close since the beginning.

no they haven't they only started getting close near the late 60's - mid 70's

>
Out of the 10 web sites I looked at researching the USS LIberty, only one was anti-Semitic (David Duke). The rest seem to be survivors, next of kin, patriotic people (like me), and historians.

just lies, a quick google search and what did I get other than wiki type pages just detailing the incident.

wrmea.com

whatreallyhappened.com/

ifamericansknew.com

Aljazeera.com

Dropping some hardcore red pills on jewry and israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8h1USNuNk

911research.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Moving_Systems

And finally... The crown jewel. This is what redpilled me on Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break
dougfeith.com/docs/Clean_Break.pdf

Created by hyper xionist neocons. To secure Israel's security it states to take Sadam out.
Invade Libya.
Destroy Syria through PROXY WARS.
Invade Iran.

Written by Wolfowitz and Perle who believed that in order to galvanize US citizens into fighting and dying for Israel a "Pearl Harbor" style attack was required.

Enjoy these hand picked links and videos at your leisure my lovely friends. Merry Christmas!

so would all your imaginary shoah victims but you kikes never shut the fuck up about that

>I voted for Trump. I don't think he knows about this. I will write him a letter to redpill him. I volunteered and donated to his campaign so he should at least read my letter.

HA HAHA AAHAHAHAHAHAA

You don't really believe the shit you type, do you?

But in all seriousness, the kikes are disgusting creatures who have done worse than what you have stumbled upon.

Oh! Cleanbreak was written in 1996 by the way.

Also, he literally said 'it doesn't matter if we kill you, goyim, you're gonna die anyway'.

Fucking what?

Excellent post

This is why you keep getting the gas Chaim. If you just made shitty movies for the masses and did taxes for people everything would be so easy.

>oy vey goyim why are you so mad that we murdered some of you? You were going to die in 50 years anyways

listing a number of people doesn't tell you their political views or biases .

"9/11 was done by Jews" theory is interesting.
However: obviously Jews had motive to do it, but the question is did they have means to do it? how would such an operation have been carried out? and why take such an enormous risk? Revelation of such a conspiracy would turn the world's most powerful nation against Jews - the neocons would have to be absolute lunatics to run such a risk just for the sake of invading Iraq and Syria. There would have been easier ways to accomplish this objective.

>(((((((WOLFOWIIIIITZZZZ)))))))))
>(((((((((((RICHARD PEEERLEEEEEEE)))))))))))

Of course.

Forget about the holocaust, it was a misunderstanding. Those people would be dead by now from old age anyways.

>To secure Israel's security it states to take Sadam out.
>Invade Libya.
>Destroy Syria through PROXY WARS.
>Invade Iran.

You know what is really going on there?

Saddam was paying the families of suicide bombers who attacked Israel with tens of thousands of dollars.

abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=129914

As for the real reason for the war against syria, pic related

that is a good question. another good question is why the ship was even there, it was supposed to be at least a hundred miles away, but was sent there by the NSA.

>Jewish scriptures
>talmud

All the Talmud is , is a debate between Rabbis that takes place thousands of years.A lot of it is written during slavery which is why some parts are hostile. Why do stormfags keep trying to say that it's Jewish holy scripture?

>the neocons would have to be absolute lunatics to run such a risk just for the sake of invading Iraq and Syria.
But they are lunatics. You just don't have the chutzpah to understand them. They key though is that they are lunatics with other people's lives and money.

You think you're redpilled now? Look into Lurianic Kaballah and Tikkun Olam. The creed of the enemy demands they destroy all that is holy, to end the world.

Regardless if you don't think it could've happened, it did. Israelis were arrested in connection with 9/11 and there's ample proof in that post of their connection to the attacks.

>just for the sake of invading Iraq and Syria
That's not the only reason. There's always war profiteering going on as well as passing legislation like the Patriot act.

No, but watching the television programs they distribute via their networks does

read the things, and thank you for your service faggot

>picrelated

Well yes it is true. America thought Israel when it first was founded that it was going to ally itself with the Soviet bloc but ended up allying itself with the west in order to spread democracy and freedom.

also

>Although the United States immediately recognized Israel, it also strictly enforced the Neutrality Act which prohibited the sale or transfer of any military weapons to Israel. The 1948 War of Independence established the state of Israel. No official assistance was provided by the United States. For the first 17 years of its existence, Israel did not receive any military or economic aid from the United States government. In 1948, individual U.S. citizens attempted to send arms to Israel in violation of the Neutrality Act. Some efforts were successful. Some efforts failed and individuals were prosecuted in federal courts. Some were treated sternly, and others were treated more sympathetically. (The first U.S. military weapons sold to Israel by the U.S. government were a few defensive Hawk antiaircraft missile batteries in 1964.)

Why are you so defensive of kikes?

Watch the first video, "Marching to Zion".
It's basically all about the religion.
Jews doctored bibles in the 1800's to make it seem like Arbraham's covenant with God is still in effect for modern day Jews and the nation state of Israel.
It's converted most evangelicals into believing that the Jews are still God's chosen people and this is why the US neocons are so pro Israeli.
Can't stress enough how important the first video is to understand the underpinnings of why Israel is doing this.
Even if you are not religious it's important to note

THEY ARE

I agree that they are lunatics, but such a large-scale false flag would require more than just chutzpah. It would require taking an absolutely insane gamble. Success would bring US action against a few Middle East nations none of which posed any military threat to Israel anyway. Discovery of the conspiracy, though, would bring a total collapse of Israeli influence in the western world, mass anti-Jewish sentiment in the US, the end of US aid to Israel, perhaps even the creators of the plot pursued across the world by angry mobs. The risk/reward ratio is so skewed that I don't believe any amount of chutzpah would justify the move - especially given how many people would have to be in on the plot.

If you watch Marching to Zion, rabbi's from all different backgrounds tell you that the Talmud is more holy and divine than the Torah.

Tv in the 70's 80's and 90's were much more Jewish owned and almost ALL tvshows promoted good virtues and morals. Mr Rogers was a favorite and he was employed by Jews . Why is it that when the internet came around and more non Jews were able to spread media more easily did a mass degeneracy of art, music and film take place? Why didn't it happen when Jews had complete control?

This is now a redpill thread.

Jew explains what went on behind the scenes of both World Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

>s a debate between Rabbis that takes place thousands of years.A lot of it is written during slavery which is why some parts are hostile.

And where your people enslaved when this was written?

How the fuck did they shoot the lifeboats and not get charged with war crime?

The Jews don't believe directly in the Bible. They believe indirectly in the Bible--ie through the rabbinical interpretations of the Bible found in the Talmud.

Who would reveal them when they hold key positions in the US government and media and use their lobby groups to bribe the rest or commit career suicide for their enemies?

I love Israelis.

much of it was written in Babylonian captivity. The hate you see in the Talmud is mostly directed to pagan idol worshipers which the Christians also hated and massacred.

Yeaaaaa no.

It did happen when they had complete control, Shlomo. They still do.

>How the fuck did they shoot the lifeboats and not get charged with war crime?

>implying that the crimes stopped with the USS Liberty

Israel is a nation, Jews not in Israel all work against Israel by voting in Leftists.
(((Globalism))) spares none.
Nationalism isn't the biggest enemy, even as despicable as Kikeland is as a nation, it's a containment state.
But it is a stupid cuckservative position to put Israel before our own nation.
Nazis worked to send Jews to Israel, the problem was when they didn't leave.
A broken clock is right twice a day sort of thing, if Kikeland falls then it'll be another Crusade.
Still, deport them all by force.

>much of it was written in Babylonian captivity. The hate you see in the Talmud is mostly directed to pagan idol worshipers which the Christians also hated and massacred.
Christians never hated the Babylonians because the Babylonians had ceased to exist by Christian times.

and they certainly didn't slaughter any.

leftists Jews aren't even Jews their religion is liberalism and they just keep calling themselves Jews in order to use the victim card when they need to.

>their religion is liberalism
no that's their ideology