Taiwan High school principal resigns over Nazi cosplay incident

F

Save us papa U.S.A

I thought hitler wasnt demonized in asia?

Taiwan hates him because he was allies with Tojo who tried to conquer their island.

based

Invasion of the mainland soon?

>A class of Kuang-Fu High School students triggered widespread criticism in Taiwan a day earlier after photos posted online showed them dressed in costumes resembling Nazi uniforms, wielding swastika flags and displaying Nazi tanks made of paper cartons at the school's history-themed cosplay event.

>The incident prompted the Presidential Office to demand that the Cabinet hold the high school accountable.
>(((The Israel Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei and the German Institute Taipei also expressed shock and disappointment over the incident.)))

ok this is hilarious, but who the fuck allows this? are they asking to be fired?

>Responding to the outrage, on Saturday, the Presidential Office demanded that the high school apologize to the Israel over the incident, saying that it showed an extreme lack of respect to the Jewish people and a profound ignorance regarding recent history. The Ministry of Education also threatened to cut funding to the private school.

they cut the school's education fund which is about 70,000 us dollar

Bump

sorry Taiwan bro

F

Cool outfit, lulu.

I hope you get an invite to the whitehouse for upsetting people's sensibilities.

Is it just one Taiwan user posting this every day?

maybe?

No I legit saw this same thread last night and legit posted pic related above chick.

Fuck this time line

yeah, that's me

I remember your picture too

Bumperino

t...taiwan number 1