How did these countries get nukes?

Why didnt America stop them?

Why dont other countries get them?

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstech.co.za/news/general/83023/south-africa-refuses-to-let-go-of-its-nuclear-explosives/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/212053/setting-record-joe-mccarthy-straight-harvey-klehr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_nuclear_weapons_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Traitors leaked secrets during development because muh nuclear parity.

Israel doesn't have nukes, goyim! That would be a violation of international law.

We already know they do Ismael.

You missed South Africa. Also, pic related, so don't be such a pussy.

Every country has the right to arm itself with nuclear arsenal in case of an existential threat .

This is Morty, Ishmael is on vacation. You have no proof we have nuclear weapons.

Weird. I swear there is a 1987 constitution done by united nations rendering (some) countries to be free from nuclear weapons. So not really, I guess.

Unrelated, but I'm kibd of surprised Japan doesn't have theirs. Must be the part of the peace treaty.

South Africa relinquished all their nukes to Israel post-Apartheid.

We gave you basically half of the research that cut about 10 years off the build time in WW2, and trust me Truman tried fucking everything to stop us from having the information back or even a little thanks from the Manhattan Project.

The fact we got them in the end was a fucking miracle

Nuclear non-proliferation agreement states that as long as currently nuclear countries decrease their arsenal other counties will not try to acquire nukes.

>tfw the only BRIC without nukes

businesstech.co.za/news/general/83023/south-africa-refuses-to-let-go-of-its-nuclear-explosives/
nope

USA did the Manhattan Project and also eventually collaborated with UK and France. Communist KGB agents in the US stole the technology for the Soviets, and in 1945 Stalin knew more about it than Truman. Then China developed them after they got triggered by the Russians after the Sino-Soviet split. Then India got triggered by China and developed them. Then Pakistan got the most triggered of them all, and had the one non-retard in the whole country develop a nuke for them. Then greatest ally borrowed our technology without permission permanently so they can destabilize the middle east and do Samson option. Then North Korea got them after being propped up by China and the genius Bill Clinton brokered a nuclear deal that would prevent them from getting them. That's pretty much it.

>stole
>implying traitors didn't outright sell it to the Russians

>mfw McCarthy was right about everything
frontpagemag.com/fpm/212053/setting-record-joe-mccarthy-straight-harvey-klehr

Israel stole them

and Jews stole them for the Russians

then sold the missile tech to the Chinese

REALLY

makes you think

American told one of our boys to fuck himself and so we built our own.

>That won't do at all .. we've got to have this .. I don't mind for myself, but I don't want any other Foreign Secretary of this country to be talked to or at by a Secretary of State in the United States as I have just had in my discussions with Mr Byrnes. We've got to have this thing over here whatever it costs .. We've got to have the bloody Union Jack on top of it.

Jews > Germany > USA > USSR > China

USA gave it willingly to everyone else.

Fuck up united kukdumb, you wouldn't even be a country if it weren't for us

>its a leaf post

try not to fit the stereotype so hard

Because of you asshole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_nuclear_weapons_program

>USSR
we stole it from stupid murricans
>China
we presented it to them
>Pakistan
fucking frenches sold it to them

I would be hilarious if you had nukes

Having the ingredients for a bomb does not a bomb make, SA will never have nukes again, your monkey government will never have a functioning nuclear program because all of the people who worked on the nukes before were probably murdered for having plutonium that rightfully belonged to KANGZ

It's probably just lost in a basement in a SADF facility that has been abandoned for 20 years, slowly becoming more and more unstable as its half life decays

Read the Wiki page, we were going to get them, we have the resources. But signed an agreement to be under the U.S. nuclear umbrella. Traitorous Prime Minister that were later assassinated.

non-white countries like chinks and poos have no business having nukes

Everyone forgets that about him. He may have utilized extreme methods, but he was correct about Russian agents in the State Dept, and the CIA was in love with the USSR.

> you wouldn't be a country if it wasn't for us
I've got some bad news burger

sure I did but anyway... Sweden... nuclear weapon... kek

literally the jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

KGB really was god tier at subversion. We beat the body of the USSR materially but they fucked our soul with leftist indoctrination.

The US government spent a lot of energy during WW2 painting the USSR as allies. Public opinion wouldn't have supported attacking the former ally just because they built a weapon. The USSR built their first nuke in secret, and the US probably didn't find out about it until they announced it. But even if the US knew that the USSR was working on their weapon, what could they have done? Like I said, US public opinion wouldn't have supported getting into another bloody war, against the former ally, just 4 years after the end of WW2.

Your nation despite endless resources, is still a hellhole, with nukes. Russia is basically North Korea 2.0

>I am still here guys! Look at my obsolete ICBMs. We could shot ourselfs and bring nuclear winter, please dont economically isolate me. Please, please.
No pipes from Qatar to Turkey! Syria colony wont let it, because without homosexual European money we are nothing!

Nuclear parity worked to keep the peace, though. WW3 hasn't happened, and hopefully never will (although I admit a sick, twisted part of me wants to see the big beauties fly). Those traitors might have saved Western civilization. Who knows what US leaders would have done if they had had a bigger window of being the sole nuclear power.

>might have stopped communism in its tracks
>bad thing

>Pakistan
fucking frenches sold it to them

No that was a deal with north coreans.

Thank you, I appreciate your opinon.

People didnt think we could hold a world cup either. When SA really, really wants something we fucking do it. Fuck costs,sensibility or morals.

I guess you guys don't really want a low murder rate or a safe society for white farmers.

It was a good world cup but I'll never forgive you for those fucking vuvuzelas

No i dont think our government actually wants that.

Pttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

honestly i get why lets say france has nuclear weapons
germans standing in paris for the third time in like 100 years, ok i get it
i dont like india and pakistan and israel having nuclear weapons
im ok with the rest

Big Black Nukes, with instructions written in Arabic

>we were going to get them, we have the resources. But signed an agreement to be under the U.S. nuclear umbrella.

Someone must have predicted that you were going to be a muslim/nigger controlled country soon and stopped you from getting them. Thank god, could you imagine what would happen if somalians got a hold of nukes?

>Peru calling Russia out

>US - OK
>France - OK
>Britain - OK
>Pooloos - OK I guess
>Isreal - Uh...
>Russia - Not OK
>Chyna - Not OK
>North Korea - lol

The only issue on that list are Chyna and Russia. And there isn't anything we could've done to stop them as they're about the only 2 countries that could come close to rivaling us.

It was disabled and deconstructed before the appointment of the ANC, we're not dumb enough to keep that shit. The material was given, but not the bombs itself

There are many possible claims about who wouldn't be a country without another but this is the most absurd of all time.

It's a public secret but we have a nuke aswell.

Burn in hell Chink.

The us government isn't a god

Your country was literally born from an English civil war but we only exist because of you?

I piss on George Washington's family house every time I pass it on my way to work faggot.

>How did these countries get nukes?
It was the Jews. Commie Jews.

>Russia unironically got nukes after an (((American))) traitor sold the plans to them

Greatest ally strikes again.

How did Corsica get nukes?

By being France.

Why doesn't South American France get nukes?

>USA did the Manhattan Project and also eventually collaborated with UK and France.
No.

French nukes are french made. The US refused to assist us in any way, form or shape.

The person who made the map was retarded and possibly American.

They only colored metropolitan France, not our colonies.

France has a state in South America

Corsica is classically Italian

It's not a state, it's a territory.

It's mostly used as training ground for foreign legion, and place to launch Ariane rockets, otherwise it's just a big jungle.

The uk already figured out how to build the bomb, who shared that knowledge with america.
That led to british, american and canadian scientist building the first bomb (Manhattan project).
After the war the British built nuclear bombs independently.

America! FUCK YEAH!

Comin again to save the motherfuckin day yeah!

The father of the French bomb Bertrand Goldschmidt worked on a British/Canadian team working on the Manhattan Project. And then the US provided secret support to your program in the 70s/80s

>Corsica is classically Italian
sure thing mateo

this

>The father of the French bomb Bertrand Goldschmidt worked on a British/Canadian team working on the Manhattan Project

So did Jean Sauteron, Pierre Auger and tons of others. The Manhattan project was an allied forces effort. Tons of the scientists were not Americans. That's off-topic anyway, the point at hands here is whether the US provided the French with the nuclear recipe. The answer is clearly no. If the French built off prior discoveries and contemporary knowledge, obviously, that's elementary scientific development.

>And then the US provided secret support to your program in the 70s/80s

No.

>How did these countries get nukes?
Spies. 130 000 people where involved in the Manhattan project.

Documents reveal that the Norwegian shadow government (*) helped Israel develop nuclear weapons. A tank ship with heavy water sailed from Norway to Israel and disappeared.

(*) The Norwegian resistance movement had a puppy leadership and a shadow leadership. They continued to run the country in secret after the war by having their own people on the inside. This has been proven because our shadow leader had a huge document archive which got handed to the government after he died.

Still mad about 1812 I see.

If true, it would be under US control anyway, like with France and the UK.

>BIS
fixed

Wtf do you need nukes for you are already allowing, no encouraging your own destruction. Fucking nukes are going to do shit for you except end it all.

I still can't believe Poos and Jizzlamic Poos have access to nukes. Biggest mistake ever.

Reminder that the US has the launch codes of all the British and French nukes. They literally cannot use them without permission from their American masters.

>It was a good world cup
Kill yourself.
>The fucking shitty ass ball
>Give it to south africa because muh equality muh africa
>Shitty referees

Well we just bought them from a snitch in your government and then arrested our buyer to make it seem legit. The plans were 'destroyed' and we made nukes under the guise of Nuclear power plants.

don't worry mudslimes will host it next while praising a pedo

>World complains about America policing the world
>America tries to stop
>World complains about America not policing the world
w e w

There are a few countries (Japan and Germany chief among them) where it's thought that they could have an up-and-running nuclear program within 6 months, should they feel that they truly need it.

>Then greatest ally borrowed our technology

Actually the Israelis got the tech from the French (and so did the South Africans)

Cuck status
Confirmed
Not confirmed

Lol, what a bitch ass faggot.