RUSSIAN PLANE GENERAL

Reported that the Russian Plane that crashed (with no survivors) was a military jet heading to an air base in Syria.

Fucking SYRIA. An AIR BASE.

No doubt it was brought down purposefully. The question is by who?

Was it religion of peace terrorists, NATO shills, CIA?

And more importantly, what's the next step in their master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/33657707/all-of-the-92-passengers-on-board-syria-bound-russian-jet-die-in-crash/
youtube.com/watch?v=O_slmpwWH0o
youtu.be/_sxTbfeYdO0
washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-operative-clinton-campaign-emails-came-from-inside-leaks-not-russian-hackers/article/2609692
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link?

We have no sauces and no leads. I'm still not buying it that it was shutdown.

possible suspect.

Most likely Muslim/Turkroach but the CIA is my sleeper choice as payback for fucking their queen Hildabeast.

Didn't it go down like right outside Russian airspace? I don't think it was anywhere near Syria. Unless ISIS had people on a boat near Sochi it was probably just pilot error or mechanical problems. Maybe sabotage.

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/33657707/all-of-the-92-passengers-on-board-syria-bound-russian-jet-die-in-crash/

Russian MSM now pushing "no act of terrorism guys we swear belive us" narrativve. Witch means it was act of terrorism indeed.

>muh conspiracy
Fuck off, scum.

I mean, to be fair, the plane apparently has a spotty safety record so it very well could just be a mechanical failure that brought the plane down.

But...I mean, come on. You know it was the Turks or other assorted Muslim cocksuckers or the CIA or fucking George Soros for that matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_slmpwWH0o
Pilots didn't report about emergency that mean plane destroyed in air. Its terrorism, no doubts.

>The question is by who?

CARLOS

DANGER

Obama took that shit out. Serves them right for hacking us

>starting a war based on no evidence right before leaving office
>a good thing

Why does such an obvious joke make me laugh?

It was mem magic

Baneposting is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space.

Plane is getting up, two minutes later literally Bane'd. Probably allahu akbar or CIA.

The plane crashed into the Black sea retards
Unless there are underwater muslim terrorists, the crash was a malfunction or human mistake

>Tupolevs
>not crashing

>implying bombs don't exist

>implying there is no muslim dolphins.

60 of the passengers were members of the Red Army Chorus, ffs they were epic.
youtu.be/_sxTbfeYdO0

There are no answers yet. But wtf. Too many coincidences.

Aquaman joined ISIS.

>was a military jet heading to an air base in Syria.
oh really? whaa a fucking surprise!

>The plane crashed into the Twin towers in New York retards Unless there are New York financial office worker muslim terrorists, the crash was a malfunction or human mistake

wew

You should consider killing yourself after making that argument, I would in your place :)

Kek.

What a very convenient human mistake

Why don't you neck yourself by mistake?

It was a good argument, now fuck off back to your campsite

Not him but coincidences are part of reality. Not saying that it wasn't sabotage or that it wasn't shot down but it's also entirely possible it was human or mechanical error regardless of how "convenient" it seems.

is a good point though. If it was a human or mechanical error there probably would have been enough time to report it or at least do something. Though if the plane was shot at it also probably wouldn't have been immediately destroyed and also should have been able to message something.

Why can't they find the main part of the plane after almost two days of searching?

Funny, still hasn't been proven it was them and Craig Murry says it was a leak, not a hack.

washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-operative-clinton-campaign-emails-came-from-inside-leaks-not-russian-hackers/article/2609692

Sources report the possible perpetrator as Semen Semenovich Hydenko, an Ukrainian terrorist and member of Pravyi Sektor.

Kek

BANE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Because it got vaporized

RIP to the Red Army Choir

What are Sup Forums's expectations of what will become of this? Anything serious?

>le every accident must be muh le conspiracy

Yeah another iiiww. Just like every other news comented by pol.

>Too many coincidences

Confirmed for mossad

It was Karma for downing a civilian plane over Ukraine.

>Semen Semenovich Hydenko

Only cucked Hans can think this is just...
I hope you get flattened by a truck.