Sup Forums is a LaVeyan Satanist board

1. LaVeyan Satanism promotes Satan as an archetype of individualism instead of subservience, and indulgence instead of abstinence. Satanism is nontheistic. Satan is a representation of what human will should be. Each individual is his or her own god.

2. LaVeyan Satanism promotes isolationism in all aspects of life, and demands respect for only those who deserve it. It rejects current leftism in the sense that it is considered a sin to push your opinion onto others when it is not welcome. Other sins of Satanism include pretentiousness, stupidity, herd conformity, self-deceit and counterproductive pride.

3. LaVeyan Satanism asks that you embrace the possibility of meme magic (Generally referred to as 'magick' or 'lesser magick', especially if you have harnessed it to get what you desire.

4. LaVeyan Satanism rejects physical or mental harm of children, animal cruelty outside of survival (food or self-defense), rape, and theft. LaVeyan Satanism does not reject harming another adult human if they deserve it - unlike modern Christianity.

So tell me, Sup Forums, how is this board a Christian board?

"When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofsatan.com/ritual-in-satanists-life.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_and_lesser_magic
youtu.be/DxiZYZqxT6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Contrarian Kike Worship is still a form of Kike Worship.

>implying anons are humans

Its not, I'm a nonreligious believer in a grand architect type god but the athiests bashing is a meme.

As for lavyean satanism I can agree with most of what it says but rarely do I believe 100% in something

Eat shit faggot.
Faggots that believe in satanism also love fags and do shit like podestapizza and spirit cooking.

REMOVE

>Unironically implying LaVeyan Satanism is the same as devil worshiping.

>Implying worship of the flesh is not inherently worship of the devil, the god of this world

>muh individualism

fuck off, you people are cancer

>year of our lord
>not being a superior spiritual satanist

LaVeyan? more like LaGayan

no Im not into Commercialized Paganism

>Paganism
>Not even a religion, just a philosophy that uses religious terms and archetypes to troll Christians

I'm no Satanist, nor am I advocating Satanism. Why subscribe to a preordained belief structure that doesn't include belief in a God or answers to things like the meaning of life?

However false idol worship (Kek), belief in meme magic, and many other fundamentally heathenistic concepts are accepted and even promoted here. Why pretend Sup Forums is a Christian board when it's not?

We are being conditioned to think satanism/occultist general > Christian/Catholicism/Judaism

We pretty much experiencing the collapse of the the West

No. We are a political image board made up of hundreds of differing views.

If you can prove that not acting degenerate is in a person's best interest, then Laveyan satanists would probably go with it.

Witnessed, Praise Kek!

>Question all things, it is the belief in one false principle that is the beginning of all unwisdom

now this is a form of raid significantly more entertaining than the commie raids.

please harass /poi/ several times a day with threads shilling for satanism. i would love it if you did that and i might even help you out regularly.

>Sup Forums
>individualism

get fucked retard lmfao holy shit

That's cool, I guess. An actual argument would be nice, though.

This is fine, and probably the right answer. But are you saying, then, that those who push meme magic and shilled for a Trump presidency are different people than those who identify as Christian?

Be careful!

We will never know. It's an anonymous image board, people can post about meme magic one day and Christianity the next. That's the beauty of this place

really though, what's going on in their heads?

because either one is true or the other is true. or, chaos is true, and anything can be believed.

truth is satanism is lame obsolete shit because A. they never fucking sacrificed virgins so satan lost interest in it and B, chaos magic is the next iteration.

even chaos magic is old, but at least you'd be 2 generations out of date rather than 3-4.

OK. You want the greatest redpill of all time? It's just shitposting, stop taking posts seriously in a Mongolian image weaving basket

i take everything seriously. it's serious business. everything matters. everything is significant. everything has meaning.

It is you fucking underage edgelord. When I was 15 I had LaVeys books, The Satanic Bible and The book of Satanic Rituals. Satan, Lucifer, Belial, and Leviathan are worshipped as deities in the book of rituals.

*Anton Levy was his name...

How's the involuntary celibacy?

Levay was okay but he still wanted to create an institute he could profit off around a set of ideas that weren't his. This is why any organised religion is faggot tier.

Luciferian all the way here, but good luck on your path.

Being this wrong in an age where you can spend five second to verify your claim on the Internet.

>(You)

Satanic rituals are for psychological cleansing, not worship, and are completely voluntary. They do not imply any form of theism whatsoever. It's literally spelled out in the most basic forms in many Satanic texts, and is completely impossible to misunderstand unless you've done literally zero research.

>LaVeyan Satanism
kikeeetee kike kike, keep reading them books you are truly special OP and a reader.

Do not forget to cut your dick bit.

>Satanic rituals are for psychological cleansing
Mate, no they aren't, they're for manifesting your will in the real world. Fasting is for psychological cleansing. Trust me, you're going through an edgy phase, also Sup Forums is for over 18s

>indulgence instead of abstinence

Yeah no, not the Sup Forums I know that is vehemently against "degeneracy". Sup Forums arguably leans ascetic over hedonistic.

>LaGayan*

Faggot.

Fasting is for physical cleansing. The mind and body are linked in many ways that still aren't clearly understood, so psychological cleansing can be an added benefit of fasting. I mean, you can believe whatever you want, but there's very clear works online that take you only a few minutes to read. If you think otherwise, I question whether or not you've actually read or researched any of this. If you have, then your reading comprehension is abysmal.

churchofsatan.com/ritual-in-satanists-life.php

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_and_lesser_magic

Greater Magic, or Satanic ritual, is literally a form of meditation or prayer that relies on introspection. Lesser Magic can be interpreted in a number of ways, but I'd argue that the collective meme magic that's pushed here is essentially that.

>LaVeyan Satanism
>following an atheistic satanic cult
>following a cult made by jews
You're worse than a fucking christcuck

Hopefully you too discover Satan's joy.

Hail Satan.

Praise Kek, brothers!

>If you think otherwise, I question whether or not you've actually read or researched any of this. If you have, then your reading comprehension is abysmal
>If you disagree with me then yuo are stoopid

>implying these works that describe greater magic, lesser magic and satanic rituals are totally open to interpretation and don't clearly state the opposite of what you're arguing

Wew lad.

>implying Satanism is non theistic

>entity that created it named it after himself

Could satanists BE any more cucked?

Implying that anyone that disagrees with you is interpreting your doctrine incorrectly because you think that your doctrine is infallible because you are an autistic underage edgelord

WEW

We are Technoesoteric Fascists

And LaVeyan Satanism is utter shit

>laveyan
>satanism

Pick one, faggot.

Are you implying JoS? That's even worse faggotry.

Go back to your faggot christ, cunts. You are not satanists.

(((LaVey)))
he took a look on acctual Satanism
joyofsatan org
then he took the easiest things out of it, mixed in some jewish (((individualism))).
And took some cringy looking texts to make his easy to understand book longer so it doesnt look like pseudo philosophy.

As usual a jew took some truthfull things mixed in lies and served it to destroy the truth.

Hail Satan! Praise Kek! Hail Odin!

I'm not even a Satanist, retard. I'm telling you that many on this board is practicing essentially LaVeyan Satanism whether or not they are aware of it. I've read many religious texts, and my personal opinion is that there's nothing wrong with LaVeyan Satanism as a creed, if you're retarded enough to need outside influence to determine what you morally believe.

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Please try to formulate an actual argument.

Like any philosophy, good and bad things to take away. Lots of good, imo. I'm a materialist, and a casual satanist.

>I'm not even a Satanist, retard. I'm telling you that many on this board is practicing essentially LaVeyan Satanism whether or not they are aware of it

No faggot. SeeLurk moar before posting newbs

Satanists are like those goth kids, or wicca people from high school, dorks, and crazy people, hahaha, its all a joke. Sup Forums is a million times more aligned with the forces of Chaos, God, and what is referred to as "Satan"

this

noice, pic related
Not everyone can create ideals though. To be exact there would be about 1 person per tribe who can create ideals.

Hi :^)

JoS is a temporary statiom. to find wisdom mate, I was the cringiest edgelord imaginable, but it helped me a lot.

Man, at some point you might want to take a step back and try to realize that you're just a conservative version of the radical left. No actual arguments and complete disregard for rational discourse.

Anyone that needs a religion or philosophy for moral guidance is an idiot. Additionally, just because your moral compass aligns almost perfectly with the teachings of the Church of Satan doesn't make you a Satanist.

>Anyone who needs guidence is stuipid
If you are a child you need guidance, if the school teaches you shit like equality and faggotry. You need to find something else to form some kind of starting point. You can obviously change it later.

They key of any heathen religion is find your place and if your place is to create ideology you should create it, if your place is to fight for someones ideology you should let someone guide you.

But simplification is better right?

SATANISM=CHILD SACRIFICE
WE CAN'T STAND FOR THAT AS A BOARD

I am implying that laveyan satanism has nothing to do with satanism.

Can't imagine how JoS would make you less cringy edgelord.

Yes, I meant that JoS made me cringy. But this time helped me to open myself for forbidden thoughts like Fascism etc.
And not only that, it made understand the world better.

A Church of individuality is absurd. Satanism is a Psyop started by the (CIA (Jesuits (Sabbateans))).

shh cunt or we'll be rumbled

Well, obviously. I don't think anyone would argue that it does have anything to do with other forms of Satanism, or with devil worshiping.

That's one of the primary reasons it's called LaVeyan Satanism - Satanism already had specific connotations, whereas LeVeyan Satanism is just a moral philosophy passed off as a religion to try to make money.

Everyone has a moral compass. Morality may be subjective collectively, but it absolute to each individual. You shouldn't need to read a book to determine what your morals are, you live your life based on what you believe internally to be right and wrong - in addition to what society has determined to be punishable.

I guess it's harsh to say needing guidance is retarded. What I mean is joining a religion like LaVeyan Satanism that is nothing more than a moral creed is retarded. You don't need to be a Satanist just because you essentially live by the Eleven Satanic Rules of Earth.

>CIA created Satanism
I think you have it backwards.

It depends on definition. The cute Atheist Satanism was created by Sabbateans as a Psyop.

This. Satanism is Homosexuality.

There's so many Jewish books on satanism people miss the point -

In Hebrew, Satan means adversary, or one who resists.

Therefore, I am a Satanist. The Jews are the enemy. We all know jews are the problem, it's coming to terms with the edge lord status they gave to satanism is a distraction.

They are mooch worshipping kikes and they must be eliminated. Resistance is not enough.

Hail Satan.

ALRIGHT YOUTUBE

LaVey was an atheist pervert who invented a religion so he could look at tits during rituals.

THAT'S ABOUT ALL

PEACE OUT

Styx is so qt

General Michael Aquino and the Temple of Set.

>everyone has a moral compas
>You shouldnt need to read a book to be smart
wew lad
Instinctive morality is nonexistant.

Morality is made by people to improve yourself, morality should make you and your people great.
The making of morality is not simple at all and requires cold-minded thinking AND reading or at least learning from others.
Humanity is in a constant state of improvement and the creator of new morals must understand the old ones to destroy them and replace them with better ones.
Your people can then take the created morals and live them and get better.

For me, the sole reason in joing different cults is to understand them, I cannot submit to anyone forever, I must create my own stuff.
However there are people who cannot create but only carry, the ordinary humans. There is nothing shamefull about it.

Being Christian means you're a Satanist by default because you buy into these ideas.

>Instinctive morality is nonexistant.

Of course you can work out what is beneficial to you and not by instinct. It's being fed moralities that fucks you up.

>Instinctive morality is nonexistant

Not based on the majority of things that I've read. And not based on my experience, where people have tried to teach me that certain absolutes are right or wrong and I have disagreed with them.

We're talking about a very simple moral code, here. I'm not talking about learned principles by which we make complicated decisions in our society.

I remember reading (((studies))) as recent as 2015 that supposedly proved that infants understand the most basic concepts of morality already, without any learned behavior influencing that. I did not dive into the methodology of it so I can't really speak to it.

>fed morality fucks you up
If you can create your own: yes
If you cant create your own: no, then it gives your life a meaning

You're not reading right, you dumb kraut.
Take cheating or example.
Most people wont do it unless really pushed towards it. When it's done you may feel really bad for no good reason.
Your body guided what your head denied and you got a reason to get out of a bad relationship.
Your head was being fed bad morals to never cheat, when in actuality you needed the reason to be free again.

smells jewish to be honest.
A child sure gets some morality through genetics.
The point is that the instictive things like "We must secure the existence of our people and the future for white children" Cant really be considered morality or can they?
If you meant that, we just have a vocabulary issue.
I dont consider things that all forms of life do morality. Like striving for survival or dominance.
Loyalty would be a simple moral that is constructed by humans.
>People tried teach me some absolutes and I disagreed
Ye that is called propagandistic indoctrination into their heads. Its not their instinct.
And if children allready tend to believe shit like that, its because it is passed through the genes.
Expiriences and ideas are passed through genes as confirmed by expiriments.

I'm not sure about this example. Monogamy has been taught as a western value for a long time, but there are plenty of people that don't believe in it. I don't think these people are necessarily morally corrupt. This is probably more of a learned ethical question than an inherent moral one.

For one, if you are in a traditional western relationship, then cheating is looked down upon. Even if there is an agreement that the relationship is open, you probably know in your heart if cheating is going to cause feelings of jealousy or strain your relationship if they find out about it. You avoid these situations because you naturally want to avoid conflict, or you avoid them because you've been instilled in your lifetime with the belief that monogamy is important to western society.

Things like murder, violence in general, and theft are known or learned very early in life, or innate, with or without guidance. A person's moral compass may change if they continually get positive reinforcements for amoral or immoral behavior, but that's largely dependent on the person.

>I was pretending to be retarded.

Get some life expirience you autistic faggot.

Yeah, okay. Nowhere did I imply or infer that I am a Satanist, or that I approve of Satanism. I said I see behavior on this board that is much more aligned with LaVeyan Satanist beliefs than Christian beliefs.

Either you are projecting, or you didn't read before you responded.

I dont understand what you want to say.

Do you say that to cheat is instinctive morality?
Well it is just hormoical attraction to someone who is not your partner. How is that moral?

One of my morals is to have a single girl in my life, as I think this is the optimal way to produce healthy children.
Or to be completly in control of myself, so the energy of my emotions doesnt just spill all over the place but is used according to my persuits.
That is what I call a moral.

I did read you are not wrong and not right either since a good chunk of this board agrees with some traditional values as with LaVeyan Satanist beliefs but you are so fixated on the satanist side you completely ignore the christian side.

This board is an amalgamation of diffrent beliefs and morals that converge in one comon point.

Anton LaVey was one of the most dirty kike faggots to ever exist. He ripped his bullshit directly from Might is Right and claimed it was his own original thoughts. Satanism is one of the most disgusting and idiotic ideologies out there.

Was really talking about morality in the sense that most religions have a creed. For Islam, there are five pillars, though those are way more convoluted than most, and have less to do with core morality. Christianity has ten commandments. Satanism has Eleven Satanic Rules of Earth and Nine Satanic Sins.

These are extremely basic principles. Don't steal. Don't kill. Don't cheat. Or: Don't force your opinion on others. Don't rape women. Show people respect when they welcome you into their home.

You've been taught bad morality and probably from your mother, a woman.
We all know women are loose creatures when it suits them.
Best be honest at least to yourself and your buddies. Real men have wives and girlfriends on the side.

Better not cut yourself on that edge there, kid.

You've been fed so many bad morals you're going to get badly hurt in the future if you live up to it all.
You must be a really young to never have been disillusioned yet or an old disgusting fatass

1. Satan is a faggot. He literally loves homosexual buttsekz.

2. Anton LaVey is a faggot who has actually fucked duded and animals, which makes him no better than a typical ISIS goatfucker.

3. Jesus Christ is Lord of all Creation. He actually redeemed the sins of mankind by letting dumbass Satan think he could actually kill God's Son (actually God incarnate). So basically Satan, in trying to kill Jesus, took the very action needed to save mankind by sending Him to the cross, because his dumb ass didn't count on the Resurrection. He still thinks he can beat an Infinitely powerful God. lulz.

4. Satanists themselves are emotionally disturbed, disconnected people who have poor mental health and poor contact with reality. In fact, their relationships with other people are so poor that they can only get along with other disturbed freaks like themselves. And the reason they need "muh majik" (which doesn't real), is because they are truly powerless in real life, in any way that really matters.

5. "Do what thou will" is certainly NOT the whole of the law, because what if I will to kill all Satanists? How would Satanists feel then? Clue: fucking stupid. Because Azrael lord of the abyss ain't gonna save you from my AR, if you fuck with me or mines.

There's one reason why faggot Satanism is the faggot religion that it is, one point for each point on your faggoty star.

>Satanism is nontheistic.

Can't tell if lie, or just super stupid.

Satan can't exist without God, so Satanism is inherently monotheistic. And key Satanists in high ranks know they are just lying to idiots in the low ranks to decieve, exploit, and fuck up their lives.

I agree with this, but I don't think the ideology is disgusting. It's selfish. Aside from that, it has a lot of good rules to live by.

Possibly. I believe in the nuclear family as a pillar of western civilization, and cheating is one of the core reasons that these families fall apart. Because of that, I don't do it.

Very fair. Really just wanted to point out that meme magic and Lesser Magic of LaVeyan Satanism are essentially the same thing, but that message was clearly not articulated very well.

>General Michael Aquino and the Temple of Set.

Aquino is a sexual deviant and a liar who joined Satanism to justify his urges to diddle kiddies, fuck with stupid peoples' heads, and murder. Saying Aquino "created Satanism" is like saying Christianity was created by George Bush because he was a Christian. Don't be a stupid conspiritard.

Well LaVeyan Satanists don't believe Satan exists, but I guess that doesn't matter. I can't tell what point you're trying to make.

Take your reverse hippie bullshit out of here.

The CoS is used as network for theistic Satanists. It functions as a cultural gateway to real Satanism.

>I believe in the nuclear family as a pillar of western civilization

Sure, but nothing lasts forever. You may get 20 years with one woman before there is a replacement in order.

Unchangeable ideals made by humans are allways bad.
How can I create something if some tyranical faggot with God-complexity has put everthing in stone.
If noone can create anything, the people will go down.

There are enough rules we have to follow set by the Gods(nature), why invent more?
You see we can make some ideals to follow but these can be improved and it should be allowed to improve them.

To be more exact.
>Don't steal
wrong
>Don't kill
wrong
>Don't cheat
Be loyal I guess? Ye I agree with that.
>Dont force your opinion on others
yes that is just a waste of energy
>Don't rape
Because of the respect towards your bride, yes
>respect people who welcome you into their home
There is nothing wrong with using the foolishness of your enemy.
However if the person who welcomes you is related to you, this is obviously correct.

I've heard this, but haven't seen real evidence. I know there are many factions that broke off, but I don't know the history, primarily because I am not a Satanist. Do you have sources? I'd be interested in reading this.

Okay, agreed. You sound like a Satanist to me.

we are obviously talking in different directions mate.

What I mean is that there are people who create morality(the few) and people who carry it(the many).
If you are disilusioned, you listen to the wrong people.
If you are a creator yourself you someday will understand that the morality you where fed is false, without ending up as a used up whore or a fucking beta cuck.
And then you create your own.

I think you are taking the last one too literally. It means respect your friend or family's property. There are other rules that say it is fine to harm someone if they deserve it, so if that person invites you into their home, then you're still free to do as you wish to them. That interpretation is questionable, though.

>Well LaVeyan Satanists don't believe Satan exists, but I guess that doesn't matter. I can't tell what point you're trying to make.

My point is high level LaVeyan Satanists know Satan exists, and only tell the lie that they don't believe, to the public to avoid being destroyed, or to new initiates to get them in the fold. Then once they are indoctrinated, they learn that Satanism does, in fact, worship Satan, and they actually call for things like blood sacrifice, child sex crimes, homosexuality, animal fucking, and ritual murder. Google "Ted Gunderson", and FBI agent who investigated this shit for years.

youtu.be/DxiZYZqxT6c

>You sound like a Satanist to me.
How so?
>we are obviously talking in different directions mate.
Obviously yes.
>If you are disilusioned, you listen to the wrong people.
You don't have experience at all do you. Just dreams, thus you write about creating morals, as if that's a thing. You live and learn - adopt and use. Dissolution comes from experience.

LeVeyan Satanism is a joke

Embrace the Left Hand Path or sit down

Only Spiritual Satanism will liberate you goys from the cold embrace of the Moloch-worshiping Sabbateans