Why do people decide to have their own children, rather than adopt a child who needs it?

Why do people decide to have their own children, rather than adopt a child who needs it?

why would I ever have kids lmao? that's what cucks do to keep their women from leaving

Spreading your genes through procreation is a man's sole biological purpose.

>child

gtfo pedo

But I'm gay and women are icky.

For the same reason that lions, gorillas, horses and most other mammals will kill the offspring of another if it isn't their own.

Get a surrogate mother.

>population numbers
enjoy your chopsticks

animals actually need to reproduce though

Mammals that have too many children will actually kill their own young. Why do humans keep reproducing when we dont need anymore humans?

There's no better feeling than having kids of your own. They're also there to (at the very least) ensure that you don't get beaten up by the gollywog nurse in the retirement home when you're very old.

No.

to fill the void

What do Canadians sound like? Mind doing a Vocaroo for me?

So you would agree that its selfish to have kids? If the only benefit is that the parents feel joy due to maternal instincts

redpilled again I see

You are not under some obligation to raise some orphan, their parents are the ones who failed them you have no connection whatsoever

there is nothing selfish about fufulling your biological destiny

Why not simply abstain from having kids? A person that doesnt exist isnt sapping resources from us, so why have children?

quit moving the goalposts faggot, you got BTFO'd now leave and kill yourself in peace.

Bite the bullet, not the pillow
Get a wife and have a child for the sake of your father

Survival of the fittest. People are so retarded. How about you go and read instead of shitpost.

ive yet to hear a good argument for having kids

whats the matter? cant swallow this redpill?

So the bad genetics get to keep breeding but the good cant. Got it

Please don't have kids. Mine will thank you for less competition.

Because kids that are put up for adoption are typically the product of trailer trash teen pregnancies that carry terrible genetics

If there was a way to get a generic writeup of all the kids I would be fine, but I'd rather have my own kids because I know the issues with my family rather than pick someone else's who probably will be a bald fatty with breast cancer at 20

adopted children are fucked
either you lie to them their whole life and they never fit in
or they know they're adopted, hate themselves for why their parents didn't want them and then still don't fit in

have your own kids, family's are fucked as it is

>another episode of american degenerate wondering why some people dislike the idea of being a cuck

Don't have children at all, the population of the world is already way too high

Because there's nothing more cucked than to raise the children of another man.

>taking care of another man's son
>literally a cuck

Selfishness. Adam and Eve cuckery. Christ fixes this like He fixes everything