Why do western girls dress like this ? are they aware that i will rape them if they do this in here

why do western girls dress like this ? are they aware that i will rape them if they do this in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.nz/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/amp/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html?client=ms-android-samsung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they want men to desire them and haven't been exposed to the savagery that is reality

Who cares, 2 spicy kebabs pls

And this is why we will have to eradicate both islam and turks.

you can have her desu memet

when there is nothing left inside the only thing women can do is show their body like an aboriginal

Can't wait for Russia to turn you fucks into glass, filthy roaches.

>XL. Women forthwith from the age of fourteen are called by the men mistresses. Therefore since they see that there is nothing else that they can obtain, but only the power of lying with men, they begin to decorate themselves, and to place all their hopes in this. It is worth our while then to take care that they may known that they are valued for nothing else than appearing decent and modest and discreet.

The Enchiridion (Manual) of Epictetus,125 AD

western women have no fashion sense

>they want men to rape them and want to be exposed to the savagery that is reality
ftfy

Basically this.

They make themselves available to any refugee that might have a sexual emergency.

Turk posts always make me lol

>a fucking Muslim
As expected

>sexual emergency
ahahaahaha i want off this ride

>are they aware that i will rape them if they do this in here.
How does an insect physically overpower a human?

Because they don't have to worry about muslim men who want to rape every piece of skin they see.

google.co.nz/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/amp/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html?client=ms-android-samsung

oh I got the reference alright
your comment just reminded me of last year Sup Forums
could have also done without that update article

Shut up, Turkey. You'll rape them either way.

I'm only in this thread to see more pictures of degenerate stacies.

What kind of swim suit do *you* wear, OP?

>Asking why a slut dresses like a slut
Oy vey

>wet hair
>no shoes
>bikini bottom visible under shirt

Oh I don't know, maybe because she was SWIMMING IN A GOD DAMNED POOL BEFORE THIS PHOTO

2bait4me

I want to bury my face in that ass, is that normal?

As long as you like breasts too

because they are in a pool party or maybe in the beach.

wtf i literally just came, how is this happening to me

HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT FROM HER BEING NAKED

life is unfair

solid 6/10

>Roach being tough
Lol, anyway, back to business; Why dont you come to Europe mate? I'm sure you'll have one hell of a time. Or, you know, you could stay in your place in the mud and wait for the bombs to drop, frankly I don't really care.
Go on, rape, kill, pillage and plunder all you want but you cannot change your future.
Sometimes I wonder how scared some of you fuckers are, often I realise most of you are too stupid to know when to be scared, this mainly because you live in some form of 'ego bubble' that only pops when your ego pops, usually because you've either been shot, stabbed or knocked the fuck out.
Go on, give us another. Go nuts, go full on jew-mode and post blacked, I really, utterly, will not give a single fuck.
You are already dead mate, you just don't know it yet. Same goes for most roaches in roachland, same goes for most roaches on Europe soil and same goes for most roaches all over the globe.
Your children will turn to ash, your parents will turn to ash, your animals and houses will turn to ash; you yourself will turn to ash.
And after a thousand years your ashes will sprout new life. Trees, birds, other plants and animals, and after you are long forgotten, your race and religion has vanished from the earth, a white man will fuck under a tree in the middle of the forest, without knowing he is fucking on radioactive soil.
Now you might be wondering, how could this be possible? How can I save my mother if I do not react to this post? How will I win the game? Is this even a real post or is it pasta, truth is you will never know nor do you need to, as said before; your end is certain, try not to focus so much on the road ahead and enjoy the last remaining months or years of your life and that of everyone you know.

>a white man will fuck under a tree in the middle of the forest
European invader/Turk here, I'm white.

That only means you are not white?

Leave my conservative waifu alone.

No wonder kebabs think Western men are weak when we let women prance around like she hasn't been satisfied by cock.

> 10/10 - would have half-elf babies with

help us make western women great again by raping them

yo ignorant product of mongol rape you should go to Thailand and south America if u think western girls are sluts

Attention

>are they aware that i will rape them if they do this in here

Never change Turkey.

dang

You will rape them no matter what you filthy cockroach.

this