Why do white supremacists always have either minimum wage jobs or no job at all...

Why do white supremacists always have either minimum wage jobs or no job at all? Could it be because racism is linked to have having a low IQ? Oh yes, yes it is.

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22222219/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok, how about a real source there, bud?

Quit appropriating white culture. Take that Pepe down please you racist

you could say the same about any race's "supremacist"

Being so proud of your skin color is retarded. Find your specific heritages culture and enjoy that, but dont act superior . every race is different and has their own negatives and positives (except the chinese scum)

>ok, how about a real source there, bud?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22222219/

KHAN'D

How about the fact no one wants to hire a skin-head tattoo riddled racist faglord to represent their company?

one of the things i got from that is a lack of "play date" as children is correlated with it.

You just proved they have low IQs then

>posting a bluffington post article

No i proved that looks and character is important when trying to get a job. Stop being Buzzfeed and misinterpreting my words, fag

They're like animals that live on instinct. It worked when we were tribes, but in a global world it just causes trouble.

Do you have something that isn't fake news?

>Huffington Post
>source

Pick one.

is that why blacks and arabs are the most racists creatures on earth ?

We understand there are a lot of people that love multiculturalism and we're fine with that, we don't wish to force anything on anyone. One thing I find funny about most people that oppose our views. They often call us supremacist, but in reality they're the ones that wish to forces diversity and multiculturalism on people like myself who don't want it. So in reality (by default) they are the supremacist "Diversity Supremacist."

because white people do not control the division of labour.

Is that true? Aren't high iq Asians also racist?

because you have confirmation bias

>study says people with low iq are racist
That is true and accurate.
>study says blacks people have low iq
That's racist and disgusting thing to say! IQ tests are extremely flawed and don't prove anything! Also culturally biased.

A test of childhood ability rather than of adult cognitive ability to predict adult conservative beliefs.
Which doesn't actually test adult groups of conservatives or liberals (the studies words) for their g (cognitive ability) factor.

They study also totally ignores moderate and high g ability in children and tracking their outcomes as liberal or conservative.

What the study did was to find a band range of lower g children that would at a rate of about 60% become conservative in adulthood.

Then said conservative beliefs are more likely to be prejudice so people with lower g are more likely to be prejudice.

What it should have done is track everyone of all g ability, then check for beliefs as adults. Then test against for g and compare drift in g over time and then total belief conservative or liberal by adult g.

I think you will find within the margin of error that both groups are as adults equal and would follow the normal bell curve of g within populations.

### stop replying to obvious bait ###

why do thing work, until they are destroyed by kikes and niggers?

>You're stupid if you don't like this.

Why are British people so inbred, drunk and seriously lacking a fucking dental plan, you're just mad because you pay through the nose every week for fillings.

>THE US IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST NATION, THE POLICE IS WHITE SUPREMACIST, THE GOVERNMENT IS WHITE SUPREMACIST, THE PRESIDENT IS WHITE SUPREMACIST, WHITE SUPREMRACY IS THE NORM
>ONLY LOSER INBRED LOW-IQ REDNECKS ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS

Pick one and only one.