Supposed to earn $30k a year according to my employment contract

>supposed to earn $30k a year according to my employment contract
>half of it immediately goes to government taxes
>half of it goes to rent
>realistically only ever get to see $7500

When is the violent proletariat revolution going to happen?

chop chop wagie

Try getting an actual job

>this can't be right
>sees flag
>lol

I still doubt its half. Most people here pay about 30 percent.

Probably less than 30% given it's only 30k a year

>don't work
>don't pay tax
>don't pay rent just couchsurf
>bills are for platypuses
>13,000 in government welfare each year

tonight I will burn some money in your name so that inflation may falter.

>what are forced pension plans
>what is forced national insurance
>what is forced council tax
>what is VAT

It all adds up leaf. (Not that you know how to do that anyway...)

Post your tax form then and prove it, Nigel. You have a long way to go from 20% to 50%

Self employed with a good accountant is the only way.

Sometimes I read about the salaries over there in the UK and I have a hearty chuckle to myself.
Your earnings are so fucking low compared to America it's ridiculous.

You are so fucked when they either take it away or make you start wearing women's clothing to continue receiving it.

>Your earnings are so fucking low compared to America it's ridiculous.

YOU PAY THIS

real estate taxes, income taxes, sales taxes ,
state mortgage interest tax deduction for second homes
smaller-coverage health insurance with high costs

When section 8 housing tyron pumping your wife and daughter

jokes on you, businessmen are bottoms.

>$7500
Is that monthly?
I make about $1100/month as a pizza guy

>state mortgage interest tax deduction for second homes
This is a deduction taken FROM your taxes, not your income

>smaller-coverage health insurance with high costs
Have good employer health insurance

America sucks ASS if you're poor.
It's fucking great if you're upper middle class+.

what are you comparing? not saying youre wrong just curious

Well, you have (((free))) healthcare, so.. chin up!

>When is the violent proletariat revolution going to happen?

Depends on when they figure out what they want to do to fix the situation that might work.

Hint, controlling production is meaningless if you still allow banks to create your currency.

Monetary policy reform is the key to unlocking productivity and wealth.

>When section 8 housing tyron pumping your wife and daughter
but this is what we pay taxes for

There was a /biz/ thread for professionals where we shared salaries, and the Brits by far had much lower incomes than Americans, even accounting for the USD/GBP conversion.

You're right... but bear in mind your currency is weaker and you pay a lot more to live. That being said, how are your house prices so low?

Depends on where you live truly. If you live in New York City, house prices have been London-tier for several decades now.
If you live in the suburbs, they are generally much lower. Across the river in New Jersey for example, you can get a huge fucking house for ~$1 mil that would buy you a shitty house in Queens.

unless you take into account cost of living it is pretty meaningless to compare
wages in london are a lot higher for example but you end up with less after rent etc.

You guys need to do something about your zoning laws. The views are historic, sure, but all these fucking greenbelts are a waste of space.

ok
yes
>half of it goes to rent
mmhmm

??

No. Aside from your bad math, you just said where your income is going. Taxes and rent. Which you benefit from greatly.

End council housing, and see rent plummet.

$15k
>half of it goes to rent
$15k

1 - 1 = 1/4

wtf is this they teaching common core across the pond now?

yearly

he means half of whats left after taxes
>burger reading comprehension

My rent is a shitty one bedroom flat near the city. If i lived any further with cheaper rent the travel fee would be much higher

He did not specify.

> Would you like half this burger?
Sure
> Takes half of it. Gives you 1/4. Thats your half.

Their houses are made primarily of wood and they are not confined to a tiny, overpopulated island. This makes for cheap houses.

>tfw this is me

Classic 'murica. Why don't we just needlessly turn the whole island into a concrete hell, think of all the social housing we can provide to our Muslim communities that way!

>turn the whole island into a concrete hell

Commie blocks concentrated to one small space will preserve most nature.

>Their houses are made primarily of wood
That varies on location, and the age of the house.
>and they are not confined to a tiny, overpopulated island.
This is true. Rent/mortgage in any major US city would rival London though. San Fransisco/NYC being cases in point.
>This makes for cheap houses.
Yes, and no. The land in the UK has been bought and sold for hundreds upon hundreds of years, and every time the owner seeks a profit.

There are so many places in run down city areas here that could have commie-style complexes plastered all over them. Doing this and limiting social housing to only these shitty apartments would solve 50% of the housing problem off the bat.

The next step is to fuck the landlords off somehow, and the average brit would be able to actually afford a house before age 40.

maybe stop paying the bbc tax ?

Commie-style complexes are a demoralizing way to concentrate your crime/immigrant problem. I have a better idea.

Here is an even better one while we fantasize.

A power grid is fine too, as long as it is deep under the sea.. out of sight, out of mind.

Someone making minimum wage where I live is going to have to pay +25% in taxes when accounting just for Federal and State income taxes, plus social security and medicaid taxes. Pretty shitty when there's little social programs given back to them.

1. Get rid of your fucking Muslims. British Isles for Brits ONLY.

2. You don't need to turn the whole island into concrete hell, but why won't you just bite the bullet and develop apartment complexes or luxury apartments like major cities in America do? Why waste all this space with tiny three story houses? You can preserve the facade and everything, but if everyone wants to buy a house, it's simply not sustainable.

>earn 7500 after taxes
>overthrow the government for communism
>now earn nothing and have no access to food because the government decided to starve your area on purpose because they don't even know how to feed 20% of the population

Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Maybe they are paying 25% of each paycheck but its more like 10% of their actual annual income once they get their refund.