When you see your native Sweden subsumed by immigration from the third world along with the rest of Europe and the West...

>when you see your native Sweden subsumed by immigration from the third world along with the rest of Europe and the West in varying degrees of rot and decay and all you can do is keep making stupid videos playing the fool for pre-teens on youtube and fuck your qt Italian gf
Is anyone else worried about this faggot? It seems like he's getting more distraught and it also seems like he'd be a great way to be down and hip with the kids with our race realist traditionalist message.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYbGXL7eq44
youtube.com/watch?v=V4Joo-yb5TA&t=7m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=gRyPjRrjS34
youtube.com/watch?v=KED3nD2T3XI
youtube.com/watch?v=wx9Jv5uxfac
youtu.be/njjI6Me5o_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only reason this faggot is Sad is because he isn't raking in as many views any more due to a change in general content, but instead of realizing that, he blames his bosses just like everyone else in that god forsaken website

>hurr he's upset because he's making less money because they fucked with the algorithms and features
Yeah, okay, that has nothing to do with the Sup Forums related issues he's posted here for

checked, and his audience is gen z, more redpilled than millennials, and yet somehow entertained by his cringey antics.

>Sup Forums implying Pewdiepie has woken up
if true then...

HELL SEGER 14/88

MINECRAFT MOST VÖLKISCH GAME OF THE 2000s

He's right
niggas a cry baby

youtube changed their algorithms so that mega-channels like his dont get free advertisement when they place streambait/tuberbait games

youtube.com/watch?v=pYbGXL7eq44

He's acting as if the channel with the most subsrcibers (and a massively cancerous fanbase) should be the contact point for everyone in the world

Like with Robaz's video for example:
>new meme game comes out
>Potato Simulator 2017 xD
>random normie hears about it on Sup Forums /r/games or just sees the recommendtation on steam
>check youtube for gameplay outside of the steam page

>BEFORE PDP would be the first video
>random people get dragged into a video of inside "jokes" and a manchild screaming

>NOW smaller channels have a higher likelyhood of appearing on the first results page when searching raw

if pdp deleted his channel and started anew he would probably get around 6-7mil in the first week, but has would have no/little videos and views, so youtube would be more likely to show him on the first page of a search result, as he'd be a small growing channel that requires exposure

more first page > more clicks
more clicks > more ads
more ads > more ad revenue
more ad revenue > less effort required that his current channel

Digits confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=V4Joo-yb5TA&t=7m43s
Watch PewDiePie express his true feelings about Jews, while his girlfriend attempts to censor him

>niggas a cry baby
it's wiser to meme him into screaming Pro Aryan chants rather than jhis usual manchild antics

>nonswedes on the Internet tend to praise his looks
>not going Full Fashy to complement it
We need all the manpower we can get in the Online Racewar

i am not sitting through all of pewdepie's shit
if he made some comments about anti-white jews you fuckers need to timestamp it.

There is a change in algorithms. You could have been feeded videos from the same user over and over again, until you subscribe to their channel. Then everything stops. That's what he was adressing.

>Literally only used as a subject because of his Pure Jawline
Why the fuck would Fucking Screamo not be liberal, He'd be crucified if he wasn't

swede will say literally anything for clicks
once he milks gullible pol-retards with the 'redpill' for views, he'll move on to talking about somali cock and superior etrirean culture, then post reaction videos to FNAF7

He hasn't lived in Sweden for years. He's over it and will never abandon his comfy eceleb life to pander to Sup Forums.

Pewdiepie looks like he lives on a council estate. Though his flat in nice on the inside.

It's ok Pewds. It's ok.

Also, stop acting like such a faggot, especially in your cross videos. We all know you're fucking Jack Septiceye every other week, but there is no need to broadcast it to millions of people.

I don't know anything about this guy.

Is he red pilled? One of us?
Is he hyper blue pilled, like your average swede?

The guy is a fucking multi millionaire, why does he live in a shitty apartment in an even shittier neighborhood?

>London housing

>who (((owns))) YouTube
>certain (((algorithms))) being changed when deemed necessary

THEM JELLY AND THROWING LAMPSHADE AT HIM

He's filthy frank 2.0, edgy without political Affiliation

I dont give a rats ass about pewdiepie or any other YT celebrity but you and Pew are right, that algorithm change is annoying as fuck.

>Watch hickok45
>Get recommendations about shooting sports and other gun related video's
>Feelsgood.jpg
>YT goes full aspergers with the algorithm change
>Now get recommendations about the effects of putting diesel in a gasoline engine, Bee Movie without the bees (Huurrdurr funny rite guise), and pic related.
>Annoying as fuck tbqh

Redpilled for sure, but he's gotta keep it on the DL. Tolerance has infected google.

Probably why his views tanked. If he started pushing tolerant leftist shit I'm sure he would make much more $$$.

I'd lose all respect for him though, his recent videos are better imo, a lot less spergy than before, a bit more mature with his usual sarcasm.

So he doesn't blow all his money?

youtube.com/watch?v=gRyPjRrjS34
his most watched video, make your own opinions

iirc he lives in Bristol, thats probably not actually his street, havent seen the video though
house prices are expensive as dick in the "south" of england because Arabs buy all the property and raise rents

god I'm sick of seeing knife videos.

probably smart to not film his street again, else fuckos start showing up unannounced to "interview" him

He lives in Brighton.

>hypopthetically
>PewdiePie getting killed by nonwhite invaders
>or leftist SJWs

>this not launching a chain reaction from his millions of fans over the JQ, Racial Nationalist Q etc

why does this swede live in the uk? i thought people from other developed countries want to live in scandi ?

Wtf
>tfw had those fucking knife videos on my recommend

me too

youtube is fucking weird

There is some rule about new companies moving to the UK getting 0% taxed in a certain amount of years.

It's probably that reason.

>Swedish Context

our skype owned State Radio has allowed Pewdiepie to do an hour-long talking programme 'Sommar i P1' - this same show inviting #ACAB radfem "Kakan Hermansson", openly neo-communist antiwhite feminist womyn A. Farrokzhad, and many others, these last ~5 years

Will Pewds be ostracized now and accused of lampsoap making?

>skype
This meme died a month ago. You can call them kikes again

If singles Pewdiepie will amount to nothing and this is all just baseless stereotyping of a white guy because we want him to be Alt Right

implying

his audiance would/could never turn up at his place

theres a video explaining his analytics and why he got so popular to begin with and it goes something like this:

Picks up traction in Sweden/North Europe as a youtuber cause he uploads from there
English speaking increases his potential "recommended video" list to all English speakers as well as Swedes
Then he moved to Italy for 6 months, so now his content is being recommended in "South" Europe
Moves to UK and starts getting recommended for "central" Europe
At the same time as it spreading to America/Canada/South Africa/India/Australia etc because English speaking

his viewer base is so far spread apart, and the ones that ARE in the UK would be too young and uneducated to be able to locate his place from the clip in the video

The only people that would be able to do it would be 17+ y/os (who usually stop caring about PEWDS XD by then) or people living in his city (who wouldnt go to that part of town)

a multitude of reasons
1. Stockholm housing is a fucking mess and it'd take him 30 years of waiting to get a house
2. In the UK land is "cheap" - just show up, buy in, no wait list like Stockholm
3. UK gives him global "English" audiance for advertising
4. Swedes get taxed out the ass for everything compared to us
5. He might actually even like England
sidenote: UK internet is getting better all the time now, so it probably meets his upload requirements now but wouldnt have years ago

>i thought people from other developed countries want to live in scandi ?
No.
White people who move about tend to be successful people. And successful people don't want to move somewhere where they'll be taxed more.

Also, Brighton is quitenice. Here is the area Pewdiepie lives in. Some nice buildings there.

Brighton has lots of very nice Regency architecture. Unfortunately it also got lots of post-WWII cheap architecture too, like the block Pewdiepie lives in.

Your singles are puny. Pewds reveled the white suppression and he will lead Sweden to victory over the muslim hordes.

I located it.
You can see here the "KS" in the stadium seating.

I'm pretty sure it's the 0% tax for newly migrated businesses that does the largest pull.

I would do the same as well.

Who /sussex/ here?

Brighton is nice enough to visit but the people are all transplant cunts from London

YouTubers are nothing great to talk about. I prefer animation videos and most of the time the content creators don't show their faces.

thanks for the info famerino

>South Park has officially half endorsed an antisemite in their PewdiePie episode
>they explicitly did not rip him a new asshole like they used to rip celebs apart in the earlier seasons back in 1998-2000

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYY VEEE-

>In December 2016, Forbes named PewDiePie as the highest-earning YouTuber with his annual income reaching $15 million
I work in the automotive industry and make 10k eur per year. Which actually isn't bad for Poorgeria This faggot plays video games and is millioner. Back in the time my dad gave me a great advice - "stop sitting in front of the computer all day, this is going nowhere, you need to study and get a job"...
T-thanks dad...

Yeah, but he might not necessarily be able to tell the taxman that he's a business
still, compared to most of Scandinavian countries, he'll pay far less tax on his earnings

......Up to ...£11,000 0%
£11,001 to ..£43,000 20%
£43,001 to £150,000 40%
........over .£150,000 45%
(I really fucking hate our education system and taxation shit. They teach you literally nothing about it and then wonder why so many people end up in council houses with mass debt and the local councils hounding them for money)

>predator drones online

tfw east midlands
tfw whitest part of the UK
tfw pol will never know the true nature of the eternal midlanders

that latest video where he is running around shirtless legit makes him look like a skinhead

which one?

Shhhh, no class division, only pan-european victory now

youtube.com/watch?v=KED3nD2T3XI

link?

How about some WLP
youtu.be/njjI6Me5o_U
Too bad he was older and died when he did.

stop being a gay nigger

you only like him because he's good looking

>you only like him because he's good looking
>because he's good looking

NS and Fascism promote Beauty over Tumblrinaism and Ugliness

fuck, he is starting to look like Varg

I just watched the game theory video replying to H3H3 and PewDiePie saying that Youtube is killing their channels.

Game Theory's theory is that Youtube is placing more emphasis on view minutes than view count when deciding which videos to promote, which results in high sub channels not having the same edge they once did. He also said that Youtube is placing emphasis on audience retention now which means that channels that upload videos every day get promoted, because they have people coming back every day for fresh content.

I'm not sure if this really explains it or not. If the 'uploading every day' thing is what Youtube is pushing, then PewDiePie seems to be doing what he needs to be.

IDK.

Also, do you guys think that PewDiePIe is having a meltdown? He looks like he's in a really bad place in this video and on the verge of a collapse, but I'm not sure if that's really what's happening or if he's just acting like a retard for shekels.

that's just a place he rents to use as a studio, not his actual home

Those reports are completely false. He literally laughed out loud when reacting to somebody citing that $15 million figure in one video, also, look at his apartment. He's not in some swanky penthouse, it's just a regular building in a complex that frankly looks kinda ugly.

Phil DeFranco said he makes 200k. He has about 1/10 the subs PewDiePie does. If we're scaling based on subscribers that would put Pewds at 2 million, but it's probably less than that because remember, Pewds' viewcounts have been underperforming relative to his subscriber count lately.

I doubt he's earning much more than $1 million.

Thats like everyone in the world.
I can't fathom how.

what's up with his girlfriend's terrible voice?

PDP also has his own franchise now which generates much more than an add based video platform.
His own mobile-game with in-app purchase, merchandise, some other shit. That stuff should make a lot % since google is the head-jew in the business so getting money from them isn't that easy.

He lives in Brighton. The yogscast are who you're thinking of in Bristol.

Yeah, I noticed in thread after my post, big youtubers in B-named B-tier cities by the ocean

She's Italian.

You realise he makes money off retards? If anyone on this board can sit through his "funee game reviews xD lots of memes bro" if you are not in high school and watching pdp you are literally an autist. The people that watch him don't have jobs or are socially fucked

You can post his shit in cringe and know millions of kids an fat retards idolize him for literally doing nothing

>tonnes of money
>hot gf

He'll be fine

His fanbois are panicking and must rush to make sure he stays their king