Since I began to watch Varg Vikernes' channel I started to

Since I began to watch Varg Vikernes' channel I started to
>listen to black metal
>stopped going to church
>see degeneracy everywhere
>my greatest dream is to live in Polska B in small village, having 10 chickens and 3 pigs and living as a free man

Did he brainwash me?

Other urls found in this thread:

asatrufolkassembly.org/faq/
asatru.org/holidays.php
sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/
sacred-texts.com/neu/pre/
ourdecline.com/smartboard/shop/tacitusc/germany/chap1.htm
archive.org/details/teutonicmytholo04grim
gutenberg.org/ebooks/598?msg=welcome_stranger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perkwunos
youtube.com/watch?v=fgt7c82g6Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know he burned down churches and literally murdered a dude, right?

Not exactly a high quality guy.

1) Because desert religion is a lie and isnt suitable for us
2) Because that "dude" wanted to torture him in a forest and make a snuff movie with him

>Did he brainwash me?
He couldn't wash what wasn't there to start with.

>Did he brainwash me?
You got redpilled. This is the way were were always meant to live.

Come home white man.

E D G Y
D G
G D
Y G D E

/r/ books on survivalism, paganism etc bro

Soon

Asatru FAQ - asatrufolkassembly.org/faq/
Asatru Holidays - asatru.org/holidays.php
The Poetic Edda - sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/
The Prose Edda - sacred-texts.com/neu/pre/
Tacitus' Germania - ourdecline.com/smartboard/shop/tacitusc/germany/chap1.htm
Grimm's Germanic Mythology - archive.org/details/teutonicmytholo04grim
Heimskringla - gutenberg.org/ebooks/598?msg=welcome_stranger

>implying hippies aint junkies fucked up in the brain

>my greatest dream is to live in Polska B in small village, having 10 chickens and 3 pigs and living as a free man

You're forgetting about the most important dude... A woman and plenty of children.

>according to varg

Not sure if youre a genius lawyer, but trusting a murderer's alibi isn't evidence it's just being gullible.

That being said his videos are comfy af.

why would a slav become an Asatru?

Because Americans are fucking retarded.

Or anyone for that matter?

I don't know he just asked me about paganism information. I'm not telling him to follow it.

I don't have links to slavic mythology on hand.

Let's marry! I guess it's a normal desire, seeing all the degeneracy around. Been thinking about it for a while and it is more and more appealing to me...

checked

>listen to black metal
I thought he hated his music and all the black metal scene

>implying slavs wrote down their shit

Slavic, Germanic, Celtic and Roman pagan religions are basically the same but using different names for the Gods. All Indo-European religions.

>listening to welfare leech

Varg is an edgy pseudo-thinker. He's basically an edgy hippie. We can't all live in huts in the forest, you don't solve society's problems by running away from them.

i never bothered looking deeper into him. as you describe him he looks like a an anarcho primitivist. you might want to check out ted kaczynski's manifesto.

>tfw want to live all alone with a goat, some chickens, rabbits, and a vegetable garden

One day

Checked

There only as many autistic wiccans to go around, sven.

>All Indo-European religions.
So is Hinduism.

Polish-ball please, I've been living every summer like Varg before he even was "Varg", when that faggot was named CHRISTIAN. FUCK THE GOLDEN FAG REEEEEEE

>Since I began to watch Varg Vikernes' channel I started to
>>listen to black metal

You are doing it wrong.

Yes

Yes.
> listen to black metal
> stop goint to church
You are becoming a retard fedora that isolates itself, the type of numale that is ruining western europe.

You are a mixed burger. You have no heritage. No history. Leave the gods alone.

>only 10 chickens and 3 pigs
Enjoy dying faggot

checked
It's basically his goal - to destroy this death cult civilization

You obviously find a regular normie woman and mold her into a qt traditional outback wife and mother

>being this retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perkwunos

hmmm

Varg drove something like 300 kilometers, in the night, shows up at 3am, stabs a guy 40 times in the back, and then pleads self-defense.

Not exactly the type of person I'd take advice from.

I like his music though.

Nah

Varg does not even listen to black metal anymore.

>abandon the white race so Tyrone can take over the cities and ancient culturally relevant places my ancestors build.

You're an idiot.

>wahh I'm a spineless baby unable to objectively form my own moral stance and instead entirely borrow ideology from someone that my Enlightened Intelligence tells me is cool
Wow you're so le redpilled xd

>to destroy this death cult civilization
>varg confirmed for eternal anglo

>Be varg vikerns
>be literal murderer
>spend time in jail butt fucking guys
>become and immigrant and move country
>live off benefits
>most of your kids disown you
>shitpost on youtube about degeneracy and violent immigrants (the fucking irony)
>talk about how bad the welfare state is
>act morally superior to Christians who have never murdered people because of muh peaceful pagans
>acts like the vikings and other pagans didnt slaughter christians for a millenia

hate this runt

If it's so easy why varg himself didn't try it?

He's on welfare? That's one of the most degenerate things you can do. Only disabled people should be on welfare.

>Let's marry!
wtf

What are you talking about? He got one

i dont think he means to each other lad

The court believed Varg's alibi, it is in th court records that you can freely access that the other guy did have concrete plans to kill Varg. He got convicted on a technicality because the court didn't like him.

Besides, you seem to be a cuck who thinks all lives are equal and killing is always bad.

>butt fucking guys
>implying this pretty boy would be a pitcher

Did Romania change its flag?

people posting in this thread are cucks who don't understand the Nordic spirit.

in days of yore, a disagreement such as Varg and Euronymous were having would have been settled violently with honor, Varg did nothing wrong but break a law that's based on Cuckstian 'turn the other cheek' bullshit laws. In nature's untampered state, what Varg did to Euronymous was just - only the laws of man, which are arbitrary and shifting, says he did something wrong

>being honest honorable hardworking person for lying dishounored thieves
went full retard
c пapшивoй oвцы хoть шepcти клoк, блядь
you should exploit your state and welfare system as much as possible

Reminder that Anglo Saxons are the most aesthetic.

oystein was a piece of shit who ate kebab the whole day and could not fulfill contracts. he had it coming anyways.

His wife is an autistic wacko who believes her hair act as with Mother Earth.

>besides you seem to be a cuck

Wow what an amazing insight you have gleamed about my character. Gr8 stuff. Proud of you.

Don't rely only on Varg's videoblog. He's a cool guy and a fighter, but not really good philosopher (strangely, his wife seems to be more intelectual).

What you can take from him is self sufficency (but not in an anglo-faggot "prepper" style), critical redpilled thinking and importance of having lot of white kids with right woman.

Don't get into false and shallow "neopaganism". Start studying Indoeuropean spirituality via works of Eliade, Evola and Guénon (tradycjonalizm.net is good place to start).

Improve yourself and look for like-minded but mentally and physically healthy people (don't get involved with losers and subcultures). Never forget, that this is Kalijuga and there id no retreat from it, even in Bieszczady - you have to fight or perish.

Zwycięstwu sława.

it's an on/off hate love.

>range rover
kekus

Who keeps trying to make this guy nominally famous on Sup Forums?

Stop listening to black metal.

Yeah she is definitely a wacko. But she seems like a good mother.

She is a traditional qt waifu who breeds many children and raise them well.

My mom believes in Ghosts too, didn't matter one bit to me growing up.

>in other dude's home
>without witnesses
>violently with honor

This.

Dont give your attention to sociopaths OP.

Do what you want

euronymous was a fuckup and a wimp and deserved what he got. varg also deserved to go to jail for what he did, its not really acceptable to flat out murder someone without trying to resolve it.

id take a norwegian immigrant over a somali one anyday. in his mind its not immigration because we are all europeans, sort of makes sense but is still technically immigration.

apparently norwegian prisons are quite solitary. not sure what you mean about his kids disowning him.

christians fucked europe
some vikings raided some christians, which is worse

he told he was meeting with his wife one time a week
norwegian prisons
>>most of your kids disown you
lolwut

Rare vargs are the new big thing.

That's from a complete troll video
youtube.com/watch?v=fgt7c82g6Tk

This, even most antifas hate them.

>in his mind its not immigration because we are all europeans

First of all: the fight was fucking clumsy brawl of between 22-year old and it read on paper like some fucking hobo junkie murders

Varg used small as fuck knife, stabbed the guy repeatedly (even when he was running away)

There´s nothing honorable killing unarmed man with something like 50 stab wounds from a pocket knife

He never kill anyone, only a commie faggot.

Not at all. Black metal is the best. So shut the fuck up.

The Pagan roman empire was fucking brutal cunt. Killing all sorts of other pagans, christians, jews and he's like yeah great woo go pagans!

Suddenly it becomes a Holy Roman Empire and continues to do everything it used to under a different religion and he's crying about it like a little girl. It was also the only thing that saved Europe from shitskins, even if they unfortunately followed a shitskin jew called jeebus

>literally taking advice from a convicted murderer and a confessed mentally ill cannibal

He didn't brainwash you.

You were already an idiot.

She also has Asperger syndrome. This shit is hereditary.

BEADY

>cannibal
That's new for me. He eats people?

He's not on welfare, when will this meme die, he just doesn't pay any or much taxes because the system in France is organized in a way that when you have many children you don't have to pay as much taxes.

>t was also the only thing that saved Europe from shitskins
kekked so that's why half of roman elites were shitskin from middle east and north africa and the sucked fighting against germanic arians

EYED

Maybe but the crusades were 100% necessary. Not perfect but if you see how far those rats got into Europe you'd be fucking worried

So shitskins are the true builders of science and civilisation then?

>Did he brainwash me?
No, it's the ultimate redpill. Do it.

>Maybe but the crusades were 100% necessary.
Yup. Constantinople was a bligh on the face of the Earth. Let's prise based ottomans for destroying it.

well cucked, old bean

Depends, are Italians white?

He should also cut his internet connection! It's absolutely crucial.

If you were to believe the left and dindu nuffins, then yes.

meant

The Best Black Metal is made by African Americans.

proof?

Varg is a joke tho. Guys.
He thinks he's a survivalist, probably would let his kids die from something you could vaccinate