Who wants to Sup Forumsify more of Sarah Andersen's comics?

Continued from >104462378

Other urls found in this thread:

linkit.gq/TNGQFH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks fur new tread, now give me 4k dolla

sarah is here
what should we say Sup Forums?

REMINDER TO IGNORE MALAYSIA FAGS

oh yes me shitpost long time

linkit.gq/TNGQFH
DO NOT CLICK THAT
it takes your ip
im trying to get mike to click it so copy it and spam it to him

Dont reply to Malayshit
Don't reply to Malayshit insults and baiting
Don't repost "Malayshit exposed" macros advertising Malayshit made by Malayshit.
Don't reply to proxy samefagging requesting links to advertise Malayshit.
Don't reply to proxy samefagging advertising himself on pretense of insulting and exposing Malayshit
Report Malayshit
Ignore Malayshit

is that faggot still here

what font is that senpai? i just used first one that came up, to lazy to look i got my microwaveable burgers cooking

I don't get it. Is the author Malaysian?

Why the Malay reference?

You're such a butthurt loser

>being triggered by my posts so much you bitch to the mods about removing them
Sup Forums isnt your safe space, nigger

it's referring to mike, fresh sodomite.

>Malaysian a race

who the fuck is this sarah shit
i'm here for malaysia memes

There is an ethnic Malay mod. So mike is unbannable. We have made numerous reports and qa threads. The best bet is to send him to prison for shitposting. There was a Singaporean and Aussie helping file a criminal complaint on him. Free speech is a crime in Malaysia.

I'm even more confused than before...

linkit.gq/TNGQFH
You literally made this article
Do you know how sad and miserable you have to be to make an article about yourself posing as someone else.

there's an astoundingly autistic malaysian drawfag who shills has awful drawings and keeps trying to get people to support his patreon. did the same back in the election. i filtered the flag a while ago since malaysians are irrelevant posters here anyway.

Nice edit friend, can I buy you some additional burgers for such fine work!

What do the actual comics look like?

because he does this and thinks we cant tell its him

thanks for saving my OC

He's a malasyian fag thats been on the board for years hoping to sell his shitty comics to someone retarded enough to buy them

???

what is this retarded bullshit?

>Personal message for Malaysia faggot.

plz, my scooter is broke and im waiting for it to be fixed so i can go to wallmart and shart in mart and get more burgers

what does his drawings look like?

Of course.

Malaysian Mike never uses the shift key. I'm being a grammar Nazi.

>Dell

why did i open it. jesus fuck.

lol

using capitals on the first sentence on Sup Forums is a sign of asspain

>Window about chess open
>Not superior checkers

I am disappoint burger!

let me see one of his comics

its open chess you retard

>Not Showing Proper Grammer
.T Malaysian Edukation

I wish i had photoshop. Only have paint

>Imypling I only have one computer

This is just for shitposting. Gaming has a whole other rig.

Kek.

Fuck it's hard to ignore this autistic sperglord. Is kinda funny after a while though.

His comics are very good. these salty fucks wont post em or you'll get addicted to them

There is a mod who is an ethnic Malay who protects him from being banned. I was working with an Aussie and a Singaporean to put him in jail. They don't have free speech in Malaysia. Malasian Mike has been here since the beginning of time. Everyone hates him. All he does is mkae threads advertising his shitty art until he gets banned. He samefags and replies to himself acting like a different person. I honestly think he might be autistic or somthing.
Ive been here since 2012 and so far the most recognizable and most hated person on here is mike. Everytime I see that stupid fucking flag I know it is him. He always uses the term "bitchboys" and its so fucking annoying. Its like he is the only person who goes on Sup Forums in malasia. I used to have a script that hid all replies and threads that had a malasian flag for 2 months but i dont have it anymore. If you are reading this mike, fuck you linkit.gq/TNGQFH

This.

>Using correct grammar when speaking/writing the language of your superiors is the correct sign of deference
FTFYm8, press the shift key.

now everytime we got a sarah thread its a malaysia mike thread

>using Windows 10

>samefagging
>again
linkit.gq/TNGQFH

>sees Hebrew letters as secondary on keyboard

Oy vey mister Goldstein

Sarah's a meme. She'll be gone in a few days. Unfortunatly, you are going to be sticking around for longer than that.

The Jews got me.

can someone explain the shift key meme to someone who just got in this thread?

Weird.

Wonder how I missed the guy. I guess I have seen plenty of "drawfag" threads now that I think about it, I just skipped over them without reading.

KEK

Malaysia fag doesn't use capitalization.

Adobe Photoshop CC 14.2 Final Multilanguage [ChingLiu]

that's the version I still use, stable as fuck and pretty easy to install

its on thepiratebay i think

There are ways to rid yourself of the disease that is windows 10 if you ever want to do something about it

linkit.gq/TNGQFH
?

he cant afford a new keyboard since his shift key is broken so he comes here and begs for money to buy one

Oh ok

I just realized I don't bother to half the time either when posting here mostly when I'm drunk

>Waaaaah my education system wasent good enough to learn how to English
haha how pathetic, your whole country is a waste of organs,you really do make me laff.

>piratebay

>be mike
>wake up in piss-smelling blankets
>go to your computer/art room, tripping over some piss bottles in the process
>time to make some more comics
>shit in hand
>use that and some old piss bottles as paint
>upload it to patreon for a futile attempt to earn some shekels
>go on Sup Forums
>literally shitpost about your comic
>YOU HAVE 8 (You)S!
>all of them criticizing your masterpiece of a comic
>literally shaking
>insult them to defend your 10/10 comic, typing each response with his shit-covered hands
>go fuck your mother's disgusting roastie snatch for the 67^88*3th time today
>go to sleep
>be glad that you were born the best artist in the world

You use it too user don't lie

And who is this Malaysia fag?

Show me the way, Leaf.

We should donate ours. Every keyboard has two, why not share with Malayfag?

this

report his patreon for flagrant antisemitism

if enough people do it they'll have to act

holy fuck ivan, tone it done or your gonna break the memes

I used it back in 2003 when it was cool

people know how to report your patreon

I hope he breaks all of his keys.

>Implying these 'edits' aren't actually yours that we just reuploaded for you

Oy Vey! Good cover, Goyim.

The average Malaysian day

>5:30 am: Wake up as mother stumbles in from a night of whoring
>5:31 am: Check patreon to see if anyone has donated
>5:32 am: Feel soul crushing depression as it is still at a minimal amount of money for the massive amount of work put in
>5:45 am: Go to bathroom and suck the protein from mothers used undies left there from foreign visitors, catch another strain of aids.
>6:00 am: Hop on Sup Forums and start shilling shitty drawings
>9:00 am: Start to feel hungry again, boil mothers underwear again in hopes of more protein, oh well back to shilling patreon.
>12:00 pm: Mothers walks into room asking where her meal she had stashed in her underwear is, tell her you stole it, she tells you she hates you and that you are an unwanted child.
>12:30 pm: Go back to Sup Forums and continue spamming patreon in the hopes that you will get any sort of positive attention
>3:00 pm: Shilling unsuccessful, hear mother leave house as she goes to give head to a foreign visitor to get something warm in her stomach.
>6:00 pm: Feel soul crushing sadness as you realize again that you are a malaynigger and this will always be your lot in life
>7:00 pm: Go to bed so you can sleep through the hunger and perhaps steal a meal again in the morning.
>7:01 pm: Lay in bed crying as you realize that the average person in a first world country makes more in 1 day then you do in one year

EQUALITY IS A FUCKING MYTH. SUE ME!!!

Is that a real picture of hitler?

No. Any thread about Sarah is about an autistic chink with art so shitty he has to try and trick strangers on the internet into giving him 4k and attacking any comic Sup Forums takes an interest in like a jelous ex girlfirend. Except I might not mind looking at the girl, while looking at your art gives me cancer.

It's over. Let's go back to making these edits.

came from the last thread

Yes

I improved it.

Mike. I have known you for years. Cmon buddy. Its simple. All you have to do is click the x button on all your tabs, and then hit the power button on your computer, and sell the damn thing to pay for your poor ass village house

Watch the thread. He's the only poster from Malaysia. He is also Maldrey (?) Of whatever the fuck that artist is called. You'll get a good idea of him if you lurk.

Why are we doing this? I haven't seen any sjw comics on her site.

Except maybe this one, but I interprit it as her being tired of people even calling attention to her being a woman which is a good thing.

They're kinda cute desu