/po/ on the left

Sup Forums is the cameraman

true

This is good.

> leaf

>traditionalist centrist libertarian
>women shouldn't have voting rights or working rights
>I only listen to classical music and morally upholding modern music
>I went fake christian>agnostic>agnostic with christian leanings>orthodox christian>non sectarian literal meaning christian
>I lift weights to honor the temple of Christ and to pursue a good image of christian men
>I speak my mind with well informed and logical information to those who seek to here it

Also, the red pill is for FAs, the purple pill, a mix of blue and red is the perfect pill.

>centrist
>women should have voting rights
>christian

Everyone post now what you believe OP looks like

you know which guy

This is you

here

DELET

It's a conspiracy to not feed yourselves in times of famine: "Silica gel is non-toxic, meaning that it is not poisonous if eaten. The package says "DO NOT EAT" because (1) it is not food, and (2) it could be a choking hazard. The whole packet, granules, or beads may become lodged in the throat of a small child or animal."

Is it him looking at the political compass? I don't get it

I took it as just some guy wasting his life away browsing the internet like a disenfranchised zombie
aka most of Sup Forums

Thanks user, I have heaps of them from Christmas presents, I'll eat some when i get bored to try it out

I already ate NADS hair remover. Shit is liquid fruit snacks. I would still research your shoebox activities in more depth however

Hmm why did you eat hair remover user?

>stright boys in denial
I don't get it. So they really are straight but are in denial about it? That makes no sense.

It's special fruit snacks kind. The lady on the TV ate it and i like chewy taffy things so i bought it and it has a nice lemony finish. All natural ingredients. Now they sell many different kinds but you need the natural one. There was also this similar candy I bought in japan and can't find it no more. Forgot what it's called

>special fruit snacks kind
>The lady on the TV ate it
>i like chewy taffy things
>lemony finish
>I bought in japan
ah so autism and silica gel induced downs

We do this with maple syrup in quebec too. Freeze it on the snow. Saltwater taffy etc. But she invented her "it's good enough to eat" tagline so i did. And it's the best candy you can buy. Make squeeze pops out to be shit. Im goin bed now

Too right....