So a friend of mine came back from Goa

So a friend of mine came back from Goa.
let me tell you what i heard from him
>everyone says "HI" and bob their heads like a fucking bobblehead
>everyone who can't even say hi just bob their heads and smile like retards
>on the beach whilst you're laying down in the shit there are cows running around, a dozen probably rabid dogs running after each cow, and a dozen even more rabid pajeets running after each dogs
>the food smells almost as bad as the shit in the D E S I G N A T E D S T R E E T S
>the toilet in the hotel was straight up just a fucking bucket and a pre world war 1 sink

India will never be a superpower

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakaliwood
liveleak.com/view?i=ba4_1479254318
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

India is anarchy and brilliant,
your friend is a faggot

u shut up u bestard bech

Did you visit designated shitting street?

thanks u toothpaste

>India will never be a superpower
I haven't written them off yet.
I had to laugh at a BBC journo claiming that Uganda would be a superpower by 2050.
Fucking Uganda!

don't write them off yet. they're a few years off making the new big blockbusters that will make trillions of dollars on each film
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakaliwood
>Uganda's Tarantino
uganda and india are the best meme generators

Goa is a tourist city too. I can't even imagine what normal cities would be like.

I visited Delhi and surrounding areas few years ago.

>shit and trash everywhere
>had to constantly watch where to step
>horrible noise and overpopulation
>smells were awful
>traffic was just unbelievable
>countryside felt like middle ages
>people shat openly

Ended up leaving India much earlier as planned. and I'm not going back. I can't understand how people can live in such filth.

India is facing massive water crisis due overpopulation. Population in 1950 was 360 million, now it's one billion on top of that. Ground water keeps lowering several meters each year and they have to use more power to pump it up. Eventually wells will run dry and over billion indians don't have drinking water anymore.

Both China and India want glacier waters from Himalayas and this could lead to conflict in the future.

good shitposts. keep it up finland

I can dump my 50 poointheloo-memes. I got own subfolder for them.

Beautiful. just beautiful.

They got raped so they hanged themselves from shame.

liveleak.com/view?i=ba4_1479254318

apparently even KEK thinks the poo should be in the loo

Makes me want to puke.

>goa

did you at least get high as fuck and catch some STD's from hippy girls?

I don't really understand who Germanys new tourism campaign is aimed at

Holy shit he has no penis

Also Finbro do you have a copy pasta about a typical life in the day of an Indian? It was written by someone who is very familiar with Indian culture, and is probably Indian themselves

I don't think so.

>"there already is one. and has been for a long time. it's called google streetview"

poos at leas hypothetically have a chance, while we will aways be dragged around and used by big countries

sadly. but hey. at least we have toilet technology.

fucking poor georgians, goa various, if you do not want to see cows come south facing, I rested there two years ago and I liked it.

If your friend can't even afford a decent hotel in India then your friend is too poor to travel mate.

POO IN LOO

It even rains poo in India.

World fecal map

i feel better already thanks

/pols favourite movie

face melter (how to poo impossible things)

u suck me deck bestard shit

In the loo I do not poo but, take to the streets before I stain my sheets.
-Pajeet

Designate the heavens and ordain men, but, designate the street for poo and never the loo.
- Craapah Korma

The wind will blow,The bird will tweet, I will put my shit on your street.
-Dutti dumpahstreeetah

Nature curves and wills bend, The shits on the streets will never end. It will always pour from my end and offend to no end. -Doojaahhh nowashandni

-Designattedah Shittah
These words are 10,000 thousand golden poems, these streets will know countless billion turds. It will happen heard and ever unheard, seen as it is ever obscene.
--Pootah Nevalooin

I'm running out of shitty memes.

India's space station will have designated shitting module where they can poo freely.

those are adorable dogs desu

When you feel horrified about some one you love being hang in your village isn't it traditional to, y'know, cut them down and give their meat a bit of respect? Having them swinging above seems a bit macabre even for these people; half of which are probably engaged in solemn, dignified, on-camera burial defecation...

India is better in the North, near the mountain ranges.

t. pajeet

> burial defecation
could you imagine that? just digging out the ground and instead of burying them underground they just dig the hole and shit in it after the corpse is thrown there

Last pic I have.

thank you for the poos in loos, based finbro.

Holy fuck, it's cannot be real

No problemos, I did it with pleasure.

Designated shitposter strikes again.

Why are they like this?

They have a sacred river and they throw garbage into it.

I don't understand.

cheer up, David, atleast you have a great culture and homogenous society

They also throw cremated ashes into it. There are monks there who keep track of people's families, they go back generations.

>performing a proper pooja
>SCATSAT-1
>SCSC-SHART

HOW IS IT THIS EASY?

You're friend is a poorfag

Not after obligatory shitting picnic is finished

That dog is waiting to eat that kid

> Eventually wells will run dry and over billion indians don't have drinking water anymore.

So... what then? I dunno how accurate your info is but imagine if a country of over a billion people suddenly lost all water. They'd virtually be ALL dead within a couple weeks. And it doesn't seem like the kind of problem that foreign aid could solve.

This would be fascinating to see unfold. Greater than 10% of the human population dead in less than a month. A civilization millenia old in ruins in the timespan of a long vacation.

You know what other street smells like actual shit? Bourbon Street.

Fucking homeless.

>There's a section of coastline in Antarctica covered in Indian curry shit

nod rly

t. just got back

u fuk u bitch i fuck ur bastad bech pussy mudda fuk