I want everyone across the pond living on these faggot little islands to fucking die

I want everyone across the pond living on these faggot little islands to fucking die.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/10335003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls no bully my neighbours

No u

The Eternal Anglo must suffer for his crimes against humanity.

U r

t. Sheihk Hans Gruber Al Deutshlandi

WAKE UP WHITE MAN

THE ANGLO MENACE IS REAL.

Only jealous continental goyim are mad about superior Chosen Brits.

Stop raping Europe, German scum.

I don't get this meme, Mosley was a fascist so he naturally revered Germany.

alri lads

Oi u cheeky wanker, I thought that after Brexit and Trump we were best buddies?

We're going to kill every single wog one day.

And if you think wog means just non-whites you've got a surprise in store.

You can't even kill a bunch of Irish ragtag hooligans
Get fucked Britbong

A Lovely, I'd just finished making a cup of tea.
Time to watch the jealous Non-Anglo winging.

I taste fear.

>wog

literally means "non-white"

choose one and only one you toothless doublecrosser

How will we recover?

Americans aren't white

There is nothing to get, reminder this meme was invented by a butthurt turkroach.

My Lord, when are you going to return and conquer the Americas once and for all?

When there's something worth conquering.

>yuropoors EPIC BTFO'd once again

Wog means non-British, I guess it also means non-white as they're the same thing.

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.
>-Benjamin Franklin

Fuck op. God save the Queen.

Yes, please talk down to me, my Lord, I am your colonial slave

I feel the same way after reading this,

A grandmother has been jailed for five years for possessing a "family heirloom" World War II pistol.
>bbc.com/news/10335003

pedophilia and lust to rule the world makes them such. i agree burger.

Welcome to the club

Well that was just rude .

These faggot little islands shaped the world you live in and had a greater impact on humanity than any part of the world has or ever will.

Heaven literally commanded Britain to arise from out the azure main in order to rule the world, no need to be jelly lads

What is wrong with England op
I am p sure our founding fathers were from England

What the fuck?

Calm down, you shitty dollar menu burger.

/thread

Only sorta true, he was Cecil Rhodes tier Pro-Anglo, so he still thought of us above everyone else.

I pass George Washington's grandfathers house every day on my way to work (in Durham). I contemplate on whether to burn it down for the actions of his rebellious, treasonous grandson but the law keeps me away from that.

Fuck op, tea sippers are allright, they gave us guns and shiet to use against eternal Ivan

>having daddy issues this fucking strong

I think you may need to go see a doctor user

leave it to us