How can you...

how can you, as a white man ever bring yourself to to have a child when theres 50% chance your child would be a female and turn into degenerate coalburner who will do the most vile shit just to hurt you?

i'd rather die alone then than have non-male child, you basically waste your one single life and all your money raising a worthless leach

Because I'm not a cuck and know how to raise a girl with morals and will be sure to instill virtues and love so that she doesn't feel the need to be self-destructive and cut herself or date someone who will give her dumb children and leave her with them.

you don't even have niggers you moron

arent gypsies even worse than niggers?

Why don't they at least get attractive successful black man? Why is it always some thug?

>know how to raise a girl with morals

all your effort will be erased when she goes to school and gets put under tremendous peer pressure to suck black dick as soon as possible

My nine yr daughter is in Krav Maga and refers to ISIS as poopoos

She hates liberals and made me print out a picture of Hillary with a fly on her face to hang up in her room and laugh at

Guess I better become a trap and save myself from that torment.

There are no niggers in Bulgaria, what are you talking about?

>having a daughter who is so mentally weak that she gives into peer pressure
Bet you were the sort of faggot who just did whatever all the other kids were doing

>woman
>morals
this, my fellow Sup Forumsacks, is proud grandfather of beautiful brood of tar babies
lots of gypsies tho, and white girls here sure love to get fucked by them

all girls are like that

>sometime things are hard, goy
>don't live
>????
>profit

>having 700 dollars in cash is so significant that you have to take a picture with it and post it on Facebook

umm... you do realize that someone has to raise daughters, right? if we just raise sons the human race will die out

Tи пък къдe cи чyл и видял бялa жeнa c цигaнин? Moжe би caмo в нaй-дълбoкитe ти мoкpи cънищa, cuck!

>Sending your kids to school and not homeschooling them yourself

Niggers...

let the blupilled numales create and nurture useless cock-sleeves, a true redpilled man should never be content with a non-male heir to his name

Because those black guys are going to have daughters, they are going to forbid their daughters from dating my white sons, and their daughters are going to get fucked by my sons.

wow that's a bit harsh, romania isn't so bad

because i live in a country where niggers are openly hated

>implying literally anyone is attracted to Gypsies

No one likes gypsies you weird cuck

Wow I literally understood everything you wrote

Must be cool to be a Jew but Jewish American born women burn coal alot. Are Israeli women the same?

I'm not a retard and know how to raise children?

Step 1.) Don't live in a shithole.
Step 2.) Find the balance between attentive and strict
Step 3.) Instill in them the desire for knowledge so they don't spend their teenage years hunting cock because "LMAO NOTHIN ELSE 2 DO"

ggez

>actually comparing diaspora jews and israelis
literally exact opposites
israeli women are just like american just not as degenerate. except in tel-aviv (read: "jew york")

1) My wife and I aren't having kids until our cars and house are paid off- maybe 3 years from now.

2) I'll retire early, run a home-based engineering consulting business and home-school a kid

3) Teach them right, keep them away from audio/visual Jewing and they will be alright

Only thing that worries me about home schooling is the social factor. One of my main factors to my career and financial success was being beaten/abused in school and hardening the fuck up. Sheltering a child from reality makes for one hell of a bitter pill to swallow later in life.

Let's see- the 3 boards I visit are /o/, /k/ and Sup Forums. Any child of mine will be a wrench-turning, red-pilled, gun-nut metalhead.