Th-thanks pol Harry Potter is ruined

>Hey let's re-watch Harry Potter my dear brother said
>okay.jpg it is fun

>Slytherin, the bad guys, mostly WHITE MALES.
>Malfoy looks aryan as fuck
>Gryffindoor team has muh diversity

>diversity

...which brings us to the next point

>Malfoy, slytherin was all about teaching only "Pure bloods"
>calls hermione "filthy mugblood"
>evil white looking wizard supremacist Malfoy

I just watched the whole series for the first time

>mfw Ginny was making out with a negro and he was feeling her up
>mfw the girl Harry ends up with was "blacked."

And Harry's only other romance was a chink.

I was not pleased.

Well the whole thing was pretty clearly an allegory about the evils of White supremacy.

Racism, racial purity, miscegenation, and a Hitler analog.

It wasn't exactly subtle.

>in chamber of secrets a basilisk is going after non-pure bloods
>movie is then all about Harry Potter saving diversity and fighting the "evil supremacist pure blood fanatics"
>these evil supremacists happen to be white, Malfoy looking white as FUCK.
>Hogwarts has about the same racial diversity as England has
>pure coincidence

th-thanks pol... : (

You realise that your "red-pill" has actually just made you unable to enjoy anything, and that maybe it's not a "truth pill" but actually just a hate pill, and you hate shit irrationally now and everything that was good before is shitty now - and it's not because IT changed but because YOU changed. And you feel empty and angry now, and maybe it's time to stop, and try to get off the "red-pill".

i don't recall any of this, nn-n-nooooo.

i really enjoyed Harry Potter as a kid and did not pick up on any of this shit. FFfFFFffff...

Also Voldemort is so WHITE

Obligatory.

This, the book makes frequent allusions to blood purity etc. CLEARLY echoing Nazi ideology of the perfect human (Wizard) specimen.

sounds like you took the fag-pill.

w-we're all gonna make it... :/

Not really

Nigga, you been living under a rock? Rowling admitted pretty much from the off that Voldemort and the Death Eaters were a take on Hitler and the Nazis.

This is old news.

This, I don't see how anyone is just now getting it.

The whole "mudblood" thing wasn't obvious enough?

You should never run away from knowledge.

This desu

Where does Sup Forums belong to? Slytherin=muh pure blood
Hufflepuff=muh everyone is my friend
Gryffindor=look at me, i am the epitome of honor
Ravenclaw=intellectuals

No user Harry Potter actually had themes promoting the genocide of British people.

>colours of hufflepuff are yellow and black

It's hardly a coincidence that constitutes two thirds of the german flag.

When I saw the series for the first time I was just a kid, did not care at all it was just a fun entertaining thing. i.e brainwashing goes unnoticed until you get a slight idea that you may be getting it shoved down your throat.

Also all the fucking gender equality

>muh founders of Hogwarts 2 women 2 men,
>equal man to woman teacher ratio,
>muh weasley cowers in fear as his mother is yelling at him and his father is a weak fuck

naziboos go to Slytherin, commies to Hufflepuff, rest to Ravenclaw

Nah it's fine, just do like me and watch Japanese movies from the 1940s or old Polish movies.

The redpill can either just ruin all the kiked out art for you, or it can bring you to find out about non-kiked out art, and that's a great thing.

Harry Kiketter was never that good to begin with.

sadly there is no house of autism for all Sup Forumsacks to feel at home

You know what the real unbelievable magic of fkn harry botter is? A ginger kid with 2 mates.

>Ravenclaw=intellectuals

Are they really? All you get from them in the films is kinda "adventure-like".

Slytherin seem more intellectual, even though they're portrayed as cringe.

I always liked the bad guys better in movies when I was a kid, now I know why. feels good being brainwash-resistant.

Sup Forums is a Slytherin board

harry potter is the gayest shit on the planet

I think it's more of the case "imma shit writer and i dunno how to make slytherin look sinister/evil. Oh I know let's just make them nazies that's what everyone does this days!" And the movie makers just added in diversity to make it more obvious for the audience.

You're too autistic to watch movies, I wouldn't worry about it

The whole thing was nothing but occult indoctrination.

>wizards would die out without interbreeding with muggles
>wizards die out after interbreeding with muggles
>voldemort murdered a bunch of wizards instead of staring wizard breeding programs to get the population back up
What a hack, he did everything wrong.

salazar did nothing wrong

Stop watching infantilizing fantasy garbage. Those movies are for children, and they're not even good movies for children. Turn off the fucking entertainment box and start doing something with your life.

of course it is self loathing and pandering, it's written by a woman

>Actually being this autistic

Half of Harry's love interests were women of other ethnic backgrounds. Cho Chang, Parvarti Patel etc etc etc.

They would die out by breeding with halfbreeds you retard, their magic would lose over generations

Did LOTR have degeneracy?

That's what I said, dumbfuck. And they'd also die out by just breeding with wizards, too small a selection pool and they're already all cousins.

So why did Voldemort kill a heap of them?

You said breeding with muggles learn to fucking read
You don't get a halfbreed if you breed 2 purebreeds together how fucking dense are you

You guys only now realized that? Holy shit, 8 years old kid knows that

Interspecies sex. Arwen and Aragorn.

Elves and humans shouldn't mix...

Agreed.
As a D&D player I was left wondering the differences between the 4 schools, and the only differences was that Slytherin was the Nazis, the rest were just the same(outside of the so called house differences).

Fuck, should have just made it so the house of Slytherin practiced Necromancy, though I always thought that was more of a Ravenclaw thing.

Anyway, Never liked the series, though the movie Mad Eye Moody was awesome, I was so sad to know that in the books he is not a Artificer(mechanical parts), and fucking dies off screen.

Could Harry Potter have been the source of this generations SJW craze?

Elven women was made for big human cock

I think it's about having a villain that represents Britain's inner demons. Basically whites trying to prove they not racist anymore. This is how we got Obama. But now based german Trump is changing that white-guilt and turning it into white-we are what we are.

Its simple really, anyone who believes in the red pilled ideology is incapable of securing and finding a partner.

I hated Harry Potter before even taking red pills and when I believed I'd grow up to be a stud women will want. Way too preachy and quirky British stuff I don't care about. Why on earth would I want to go to magic school, they never gave a good reason for this.

Even Rowling knew she was being overt as fuck about this so she made one of the Slytherin kids black later into the series, Blaise Zabini.

Paganism was a non-existing thing(outside of some real ones, and maybe goths roleplaying.

After Potter paganism took off and grew massively, these potter pagans are as left leaning as you can get, so yes, and the new Star Wars will continue the trend sadly.

Its funny too, these SJW are amazing assholes. I had a middle school teacher make us read the book, well me and a friend were heavily into knights, and so wanted nothing to do with witchcraft, the potter books had just hit the States, and so it was news worthy do to protests against it, so thats how we knew of it, and about it.

After trying to get us to read it, and us refusing and asking when the knights were gonna show up and burn the heretics, she reached to choke me, but only garbed my shoulders(near my neck) and squeezed, rather tightly too.

This was in the 6th grade so we did not know what to do/make of it, the next day the potter books were gone, and never brought back again, much to the dismay of some gothish girl, who would in high school "become a pagan".

We both felt like it was a mission accomplished in the end though, and so Deus Vulted around the school, bragging about getting rid of the pagan.

>Ginny, the main character's girlfriend is a massive coalburner
it's a miracle we weren't indoctrinated reading this as kids

Even as a kid I noticed Slytherin were depicted as this icky meanie racist evil FUCKING WHITE MALES.

wasn't there a black dude doe?

Elves aren't chinks you meatball eating faggot.

i want off the ride desu

Chen cucked him so hard. Also Hermione had casual sex with that big guy in the goblet of fire.

Really makes you think.

>learn to fucking read
no u
I said they'd die out interbreeding and not interbreeding. The Purity of the breed doesn't really matter if they have magic since it doesn't effect power levels and it's a dominant trait, so they'd have to fill out the population with a careful amount of halfbreeds.

Kek, you realized this just now?

You know what's shit OP? Everyone who claims The Matrix is red pilled

> white guys are either evil agents, traitors or cucks (Mouse)

Everyone else is diverse and good.

Speaking of harry potter, why do women love it so much? Throughout secondary school, university, my 20s and even my mum and other middle ages women all love harry potter and want to watch it all the time. Why? Most guys I know grew out of it. My girlfriend in university got annoyed that I didn't want to marathon all the movies with her for the second time...

Don't know, but girls are just that way with certain things
don't try to make sense of it

The machines are what are "evil" not the "white agents" the machines created those white agents to police the CGI world they created which means they created the entire world and thought white males would be the best representative of authority and most capable of keeping their world running as its supposed to.

Keanu Reeves is white for all intents and purposes

I still like Harry Potter and I'm a (((cis white male)))

Slytherins literally did nothing wrong. Harry is a cuck and Gryffindor is leftist af.

There's also this theory that JK Rowling didn't write Harry Potter herself but is the work of (((someone else))).

Because it makes them look nerdy and gives them attention to statisfy their attention whore tendencies and because its mainstream, "trendy" "cool" and "hip".

>"I'm not like the other girls, I watch Harry Potter and LOTR and Star Trek and Star Wars, I'm so special and unique :p xddddd"

Captcha : York Pizzeria

Not really though, you'd be a fool to believe the world isnt filled with 'social programming'. Every big story or movie ever made/backed by (for example) the government or some big guy, you can be certain there is a dose of programming.
Its not that far out there, when you know it exists its easy to spot. Take star wars for example, obvious references to WW2 and a white army, take the new star wars, obvious feminazi propaganda, the list goes on and on.
You can still enjoy these things for whatever story they hold, much like I still enjoy the world of harry potter, I just accept that I'd join the evil green cult instead of the evil red cult.

>some big guy

That's only half of it, Ginny practically has a new boyfriend in every chapter and Dean Thomas is just the last one before Harry shacks up with her. She's the epitome of the school slut.

>Mummys love will protect you from a killing curse

It was garbage from the beginning

>"I'm not like the other girls, I watch Harry Potter and LOTR and Star Trek and Star Wars, I'm so special and unique :p xddddd"
This is exactly what my sister is like, but she hates the new Star Wars movies. This is a good thing, right? Also she hates Gryffindoor.

So she has her own free will and is not brainwashed, right?

Which harry potter movie was this again?

Harry potter and the final solution

This black scar on my hand? I got it from trying to destroy a horcrux with my wand instead of simply using one of the fangs from hat giant snake you killed in the basement of Hogwarts when you were 12, Harry. Now I need you to go search the world for a sword that randomly appears or disappears as it pleases because the sword is capable of destroying horcruxes much like the basilisk fangs that are sitting in the basement of Hogwarts since the end of book 2. By the way, Harry, I love to stick my penis into the hairy disgusting cornholes of other men.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas

Harry potter and the prisoner of Auschwitz

postieren sie Bilder ihrer Schwester

Harry Potter and the goblet of leftist tears

>hate irrationally
>irrationally

If you can't see the obvious allegory in HP even after having it pointed out for you, you're pretty much a lost cause.

Your sister is on the right track. Good job on raising her right, if she can identify the shoe horning of blacks and diversity into media (and possibly hates the new star wars for that) then she is definitely not brainwashed.

Women don't have free will like the way a man has. They follow and shape their views in accordance to whoever they feel is more close to them, I.e if your sister is closer to you, and you are redpilled then her opinions and views will be more leaning towards your beliefs.

Harry there is a madman trying to get you kidnapped and sent to Voldemort. Have a fun school year!

Harry potter and the mudblood skin lampshade

Harry Potter and the international judeo-bolshevik plot to enslave the aryan race and the Order of the Phoenix

Yeah no shit, do you follow Rowling on twitter

Woman is obnoxious loud cookie cutter liberal

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Ubermensch

harry potter and jet fuel cant melt steel beams

Dumbledore received the curse because he attempted to use the cursed ring to see his dead sister, not in an attempt to destroy. He destroyed the ring after the fact with the sword but it was already too late, which is why he had Snape Kill him so he could become the master of the elder wand but Malfoy fucked that up when he disarmed Dumbledore before Snape got the job done.

BANTZ

Kek

WE WUZ WIZARD KANGZ

>new movie has literal gas chambers the jew woman goes into

S U B T L E

Diese

>id
>wew

RARE ID

New movie, or just a book? Either way I stopped caring about Harry Potter, but it was nice entry tier book for young mind.

The truth is evil guys, better just forget it o:^)

Theres no etc, the only love interests of Harry were Ginny and Cho.

>tfw you realize the basilisk in the chamber of secrets was the equivalent to a jigaboo hunting snake that went after race mixers

I laughed my ass off the last time I rewatched this

Sorry OP
Over here in reality they changed a character of slytherin to a black guy

>>calls hermione "filthy mugblood"

what an anti semite

>>tfw you realize the basilisk in the chamber of secrets was the equivalent to a jigaboo hunting snake that went after race mixers

you should see this one