Sup Forums has changed

Sup Forums has changed.

The number one enemy used to be the Jew's. Now it's the mugshots. What happened? Is this the correct course the board should be taking, or have we been influenced by some Jewish plot.

So many threads with people from all over saying Israel is the greatest ally of the west. I don't know what to think anymore.

Sup Forums has changed

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews are the incarnation of Satan in this world.

kek confirms that it's just a combo of JIDF and good ol shitposting

No, I fucking hate mudshits cause of their evil bullshit. If they all fucking died screaming from AIDS I would be happy.

I don't have any experiences with jews but they are by far not as bad as fucking mudshit monsters!

Cointel Subversion
- flood the board to create a false consensus
-heard users into a defined ideology(alt-right)
-establish leaders
-use the leaders to manipulate the group
-report that the alt-right is pro-Israel to draw more of them

Or something like that

>flood the board to create a false consensus
this

This. Won't work though. You just sound cucky when you shill for Israel. Even the_donald is getting sick of "Israel firsters".

JIDF is back and a lot of newfags who came here during the US elections haven't been redpilled yet

Single issue antisemites who despise veterans, who despise America, and who want us to let in all the refugees are responsible for any perceived "changes."

>only 20% of American jews voted for Trump
>Hollywood, academia, the MSM all shilled against him
>but ermagerd ISRAEL!?!?

Being nagged every fucking day about how Americans are scum and how veterans are scum by single issue antisemites grows old.

JIDF and The_Donald. They keep coming in here and making those fucking threads

Fuckin shills brah

U are fucking shallow. The Jews influence politics to get the shit skins in your country.

What the fuck are you even babbling about Jew.

Jews took over this board awhile ago. Main focus is everything else but them. Glad there are those that realize this. Their day is coming and they cant shill their way out of this one.

Just because we have to treat symptoms first doesn't mean we are not prepared to deal with sickness itself. Besides, I don't really give a fuck about kikes in Israel, only globalist Jews in ""media"", ""non profit organizations"" and ""government"" are the problem.

Single issue antisemites are the leftists on these boards who hate vets because JEWS, who hate Trump because JEWS, who hate nationalism because JEWS, who hate border control because JEWS, and who kvetch and whine over everything because there may be a jew or demi-jew involved.

They're useful idiots and controlled opposition. See: David Duke.

The way I see it, there is a huge unknown factor (at least to me) coming in.

You see, racial realism is a double edged sword. By learning of the top tier jews, the khazars, you may find out that they are kinda europeanish.

Their fascial structures even, though its obvious that they have their own weird things like yiddish curlyish hair, longer noses. But the features that they do have are kinda Neanderthal?

You see, if we stop looking at the ideology, we may see a race of half europeans, that went into israel for really no good reasons other than religious garbage, and are now trying to battle an enemy that we in europe have battled for a thousand years?

Yea I know where this gets at, what about the leftist jews, what about soros? We know too well that they all want to kill us.

This question thus boggles my mind so far. We may need to examine the link between russia and israel, since many of the jews there are former russians.

>"people from all over saying Israel is the greatest ally of the west"
>things that never happened: the thread
Go be a mudshit somewhere else.

The rothchild jew and Soros are the main target, The muslim and nigger invasions are simply symptoms of their doing.

Jews are still the main enemy wtf drugs you on cunt , they caused everything and created the other enemies.

Islam is much easier to discuss/debate because of how blatantly political it is.

Google dr Bill Warner

As for Jews, it is much harder to discuss because of how "fresh" the "holocaust" is, as any attempts at discussing political motivations of Judaism is instantly smashed with the Nazi/Anti-Semite hammer. Hopefully the movement to expose political Islam will also expose political Judaism alongside it.

Shills. Nothing but shills, kikes, redditors, JIDF and leftypol, alt right cucks.

The Jews are and will be the enemy of the human species unless they are eradicated. Who cares about Israel? Every since its creation, the middle east got destabilized and that led to the migrant crisis that is now destroying the west.

Anyone who supports Israel or the kikes is a traitor and will be hanged on the day of the rope.

Sup Forums may have different peoe from different ideology but Sup Forums in general has one main enemy, the Juden.

Their is a difference between international Jews and national Jews. The president of Israel has pretty much said the Holocaust is bullshit.

>So many threads with people from all over saying Israel is the greatest ally of the west.
No just the regular JIDF that was always present on pol.

Why the fuck are people even prodding at this? Muslims/Jews are both irredeemably worthless shitheads.

Why the fuck do you care who we hate more if we'd all run them over with steamrollers if it was legal

The boards been over run by faggots from reddit and kikes dividing and conquering. It's a mess.

Do you now realize how fucking stupid you were for shitposting pics of orthodox jews like these harmless hat-guys are a problem?

Muslims are only spread around the world to keep people busy, in chaos and divided

Recent events brought lots of newfaga who aren't that far down the rabbit hope yet and only spot the superficial dangers while being unaware to the causes and people behind it.

Basically falling for the Jew's divide and conquer tactic, distracting us from the real enemy until it's too late.

The whole of Sup Forums is overrun with propagandists. /pol is no exception.

We are the Jews now.

LOOK AT ME.

Yeah they're making a million gay threads. They managed to make Pol boring.

kiwis don't get opinions. go smoke some shire and let the big kids talk.

This. We're winning on every front.

>20% of american jews voted for Trump
No, 20% voted AGAINST trump.

When you fuck with orientational metaphors you smell like jew.

Whats all this butthurt about the jews for?

Is it because they're a successful minortiy?

> Now it's the mugshots.
No. It`s the Anglo now. The master over jew.

>implying you aren't JIDF trying to make this meme reality

Here's is my last post. It's anti Jew.

>he thinks globalist jews and israeli jews are different
>redpilled

Heres another redpill for you

Obligatory Jew redpill:

renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/

>He will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12, Jeremiah 23:8, 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10, 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

Why are Anglos such good goys? You're a fucking embarrassment!

Sup Forums is a kosher multicultural board of peace.

I support Israel, all jews should fuck off from the goylands.

dw, im black ;^)

It's what Muslim immigrants and terrorism does to you.