I almost feel sorry for the nigger, almost

I almost feel sorry for the nigger, almost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU
youtube.com/watch?v=qqzjMlBNZUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How dare he have the audacity to challenge an African-American. Doesn't he know they are superior beings?

MUH LEGACY

How will he be remembered?

I don't his a fake nigger and his wife is a fucking tranny.

It will be remember by showing how white rural people hated him and the republicans too.

He's going to be Reagan for Yankees

January the 20th can't come soon enough.
I want to see Obongo humiliated.
>Muh legacy

Why? He was a good president all things considered.

Inb4 bad and half assed opinions by politically challenged teens

Toss up between him and Bill, I think.

It makes no sense how dumb kids who don't work or pay bills are allowed to vote

As time passes. only thing he'll be remembered by is "first black president"

Reagen is already a Yankee icon you blithering idiot.

He's going to be "The First Black President" who did nothing of note other than fuck up so badly Trump was allowed to win.

>executive orders are his only legacy

kek

Fucking this.

Nah.. as time passes, he will increasingly be talked up, untill he receive the status of a legend like Gandhi, Mandela or JFK.

As a nigger.

Golf. Lots and lots of golf.

>only 70%

ZGLUNMPF BTFO!!!

HAHAHA, I BET YOU RACIST NAZI BIGOTS FEEL PRETTY SILLY RIGHT NOW, DONCHA?!

>that vid
Based Russians and their top tier trolling.

the (((alt-right)))

Trump should hire professional cleaners to disinfect the white house before he moves in.

>being this retarded

Maybe if his successor was anyone but trump

Only God can erase all the mistakes Obama hass made.

Jimmy Carter 2.0

It's his own fault. He mocked his political opponents when he won and didn't work with them to make lasting legislation.

Spent more time on TV shows and thinking up low tier jokes than time in the office.

Also for having a vice president that will be found to be a pedophile in the future, but probably after his death.

ONE DAY SOON YOU WILL BE DEAD
ON THAT DAY YOU WILL FACE JUDGEMENT BEFORE YOUR ANCESTORS AND THE LORD.

>THEY WILL LOOK UPON YOUR LIFE AND SEE THIS COMMENT, AND SHAME WILL BE ON THEIR FACES. YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF WITH YOUR IGNORANCE AND WEAK MINDEDNESS.

STOP BEING YOU IMMEDIATELY, YOU ARE AWFUL AND WILL PAY A HORRIBLE PRICE FOR THIS INSULT TO YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR NATION.
>CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY YOU ARE user, OR YOUR WOULD BE VISITED AND CORRECTED.

I will spit in your face one day for this.

i just hope he doesn't spend the rest of his public life talking about if if if if if if if trump hadn't vetoed muh legacy

He's been quite possibly the most intentionally provocative and divisive president in US history. And that's not just here at home. Never in my life have I seen a US president be subjected to the amount of international ridicule and disrespect as he has, and he totally brought it on himself by being a passive-aggressive shit talker. On his final visit to China, the Chinese welcoming party roughed-up his entourage as a final show of disrespect. The most important pieces of legislature passed under him were done in near-secrecy due to their nefarious nature. Like the one that's going through the house right now that is a direct assault on the first amendment for the sake of combating Russian hackers and "fake news."

None of this matters, though, because WE control the narrative now. His legacy will be that of an America-hating, Marx-loving homosexual Negro. And rightfully so.

happy hannuka

>we control the narrative
TOP kek you mean da juice right? cuck

>YOURE FIRED

Incorrect!

Retarded president used executive action to bypass Congress and create laws.

Wtf trump isn't allowed to reverse this I love tyranny now

Did Obama at least do anything for Blacks? I can't think of a single thing he did for Blacks while president.

no he didn't, because he wanted the greater good for everybody in his country, he didn't have black/white view.
don't believe what (((Sup Forums))) says

He just served 8 years as president of the United States and you feel sorry for him? Wew lad.

> France
> France
> France

No. Blacks have gotten poorer, less-educated, more-incarcerated, violent and deeper into the welfare trap than when Obama began.

Sent race relations back at least eighty years and did nothing to help the black community other than poking them in their crab bucket. Absolutely worthless nigger.

I don't, Obama and bush should be shit on throughout history.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGMyDGEy2OU

>he wanted the greater good for everybody in his country, he didn't have black/white view.

if only he had a son like trayvon, all would have been perfect.

WE WUZ

Worthless anti-white anti-American muslim loving terrorist coddling nigger.

Don't insult Jimmy like that. Jimmy actually had real issues to deal with.

>Sent race relations back at least eighty years
Kek I always laugh when you retards say this. Blacks finally found the conviction to speak out against oppression, whitey gets butthurt, and somehow it's Obama who set race relations back.

>to speak out against oppression
What oppression?
>whitey
Oh, just bait.

>What oppression?
Do some research.

Negroes get oppressed by not being able to pillage, rape and murder without pesky police interference.

The only thing holding blacks back is themselves

Barack "Drone Strike" Obama

Chocolate Bush

The Last DINOsaur

You sound like a liberal college student when they're asked to back up their beliefs and they clam up on the spot. No joke, you're behaving exactly as they do.

>How will he be remembered?

Bush 2.0

>On his final visit to China, the Chinese welcoming party roughed-up his entourage as a final show of disrespect

What? Article link?

Barack "All the white went to my cock" Obama

>Barack "Drone Strike" Obama
>Chocolate Bush

This. Kek has spoken .

>70%

Kek pls

that looked like a Jeb type moment!

>Up to 70% of his executive orders
>70% of his legacy by vetoing ALL of his executive orders

Reading comprehension, fake newsmen

more like 100% of his legacy

Why is his legacy acting like a 3rd world dictator as opposed to a statesman?

>70% of his actions were through abusing the trias politica loophole called executive actions
>Muh legacy

The majority of his legacy is based on abusing his powers. If he went through the normal channels, that 70% couldn't just be rolled back this easily,but it also wouldn't have existed

Don't underestimate how well-versed leftists are at historical revisionism

He probably pissed a lot of them right off by intimately connecting the first black presidency and legalising gay marriage.

>muh statistics

Apparently Asians are the true oppressors. Its either that or black people just don't have their shit together despite having many advantages.

Yeah they do a real bang up job "speaking out" by acting exactly like the violent worthless niggers that they claim not to be.

He was black and president.

So what's the deal with executive orders? Could Trump just get rid of Obama's and make his own whatever he wants? And then whoever succeeds Trump can do the same thing? Will it turn into a cycle of repealing past executive orders while simultaneously passing yheir own?

That's how it always works

Just like he said he was going to "drain the swamp" and put hillary in jail? Yeah okay sure he will

Should Trump's presidency benefit especially to orangutans?

Much better once they disassemble Obamacare.

A moderate liberal who was preventing from helping rural white uneducated voters by GOP obstruction who then promptly turned around and complained that he wasn't helping them.

Free cell phones. And they loved him for it

>he wanted the greater good for everybody in his country, he didn't have black/white view
>Mfw

Nailed it

What legacy?

Trump will have GOP congress, Senate, and supreme court, so he won't have to govern by dictatorial fiat. He will mostly use the EOs to rescind Obama's

topfuckingkek

I'm black prez I kill osama

you don't want to stir up the violent leftists any more than necessary. Niggers would be chimping hard if he said 100%

As a worthless chimp nigger.

Thank God for based Trump

47 niggers shot in his hometown over christmas weekend. gg nigger

>Please explain your point
>Explain it yourself

That might be the worst answer ever.

I voted for him in 2008.
If you remember he campaigned on strengthening unions, a public option, and closing gitmo. He had a supermajority in both houses.

He had the possibility to fundamentally remake the country, and to deliver justice against the wall street fucks.

instead, he ended up cutting foodstamps, he cut the space program, he left gitmo open, he did not pass a law for unions, and he threw ZERO bankers in prison.

Obama was a weak approval seeking gay mulatto nigger who never once dared to put his life on the line for his agenda or for the american people. He did what the white masters in suits told him to, and now he's leaving office having achieved nothing.

First nobel peace price winner to bomb 7 different countries.

>None of this matters, though, because WE control the narrative now.
what did he mean by this?

>WE

I hate this gif.

He's introducing the guy, not getting snubbed. If you want a push the point that Obama was an asshole, try this;

youtube.com/watch?v=qqzjMlBNZUQ

These fakenews gaps weaken the machinery of truth.

Tell the truth, Ivanbro. It is on our side my friend.

This is my favorite video of 2016.

but trump won't repeal the NDAA

dis gonna b gud

Worst president. Along with LBJ.

the righteous have taken obamas blackness as a personal attack on them
they'll shoot everyone in the foot before they're done

GIBS

he didnt even golf that much REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>YET ANOTHER news article about numbers that Gingrich pulled out of his ass

First "Trump is dropping drain the swamp" and now this. Where the fuck are the standards in reporting? Why is everything Gingrich says or makes up newsworthy?