What is the ideal age of a wife these days?

What is the ideal age of a wife these days?

same as it's always been

21-28

minimum ten years younger then you

18-24

as young as possible

ᛁᛋ ᛏᚺᛂ ᛁᛞᛂᚨᛚ ᚨᚷᛂ ᛟᚠ ᚨ ᚹᛁᚠᛂ

What is six in goat years?

They need to be able to squeeze out 4 kids before 30

Anything without "teen" in the age

My mum married at 23 and I have 5 sibilings, we were supposed to be 7 kids but one died in miscarrige.

Married by 21

Enjoying life by 25

Kids by 30 (ideal age for the father to put 100% effort in to raising the kids right)

Maybe end that story a sentence early next time

11-12

I agree with my esteemed colleague form Burgerstan.

really? on christmas?

enjoy your permaban you savage nigger

>literally kys

Marry at 6, consummate at 9. I'd assume you should know this, Mohammed...

you should start the relationship with a young woman but you shouldnt marry her right away. she has to prove herself first

of course if you are just an average male who has little to offer himself you should lower your standards

The age were you both are mature even to know what you both really want to some extent, so you don't change completely over night.

>26
They get that there clock is ticking and still have time to become the submissive sex toy and house wife they are supposed to be.

Everything beyond is lost

Children born to older women have higher IQs.

you understand

>born to older women
enjoy having an aspie wife

Found the mudslime.

I am 29 and my fiance is 34. I loved dating girls in their 30's because girls here in their twenties are horribly bland and immature, but unmarried girls in their 30's are awesome and have to become their own people because society kind of shuns them

It is not really ideal for children tho...but feasible.

12-16 any days
inb4 > biologic norm is illegal, thus immoral > anglo claims immorality to summon retards on it`s side

Before first taste of nigger dick, so about 6 then

Lll
Captcha pizza

tfw you know, that marrying early is as bad as marrying late

18-24

>can't find a gf to marry or any gf at all

what the actual

arraigned prior to birth

Yep because a 40yo clopper stretched out by horse dildo and niggers compares to an innocent smile

stuffing your dick into that innocent smile is wrong but then again someone has to do it so w/e

90% of the posters here can't

6 years of age
just like muhammad, eternal glory be upon him, the one true prophet married his favourite wife, aisha.

Eleven

No. But 30yo "clopper"* compares to fucking someones condom.

*(is that some kind of MLP fanbase slang?)

Join a church or something, that's what I will do when I'm ready.

You could always rely on social circle game, a congregation is a good place to start finding wife material.

I'm married. My wife is 27 and I'm 25.

>sweden

This guy gets it.

just rape and feminist will say she is your gf

2d doesn't age so the question has no relevancy.

Kek

prime investment at 16
then 21-28 for procreation

i love lera so much i hope she's happy and safe.

>ywn be with her

kill me now.

As young as possible, and with the lowest partner count possible. Virgin preferable

>28
I'm going to go ahead and disagree
18-25 is the ideal range in the US anyway
Might be younger but can't confirm as it's forbidden

I still pull 15 to 19yo easy

I'm 46 btw

>Jap getting the christmas cake
>kek

16, like it has always been.

>took him nine years to get his wife pregnant
thats why the white race is dying :/

some guy was talking about a rescue team to save all the girls from the evil russians

You cheeky bastard

thats shitty, one of my friends died in miscarriage i feel for u bro

Perfect Waifu

Can't remember where I read it, but apparently by biological standards, women are ripest for reproduction at 19.

>tfw non-religious but know church is the best place for wife material
FUCK.
It seems like women only turn out okay when they're completely controlled by a social network.
I'm not a fedora tipping faglord but I don't think lying about what I believe is a good way to start a relationship.

Fpbp

/thread

>friend died in miscarriage
How did you know him/her in the womb?!

how the fok were you friends with a fetus

we have to protect her smile.

Either as young as possible to teach her the right ways or in her early 30s. 18->20somethings are insufferable in general, at least in this sociocultural climate

Early 20s frist generation immigrant from a non feminist country is the best option at the moment.

Lol she's a camwhore

between 23 and 28. Anything before is too young to get her shit togerher and act like a princess. Anything older would be used goods too accomodated to other mens needs and desires

35 virgin that has been living on an island alone.

Just do a 360 and clone yourself.

How? I'd literally shot you and beat up my daughter if she'd show up with a man that age

99, and rich

This is bullshit.
Children born to educated women, who are a more likely to have an educated husband and are more likely to have children older tend to have smarter children.
A typical 38 YO club skank will have apsies of your dumb enough to let it get that far.

this

9 years of building a relationship before bringing kids in to it is why white families stay together

im 12 and what is this?

meh, that is a bit outdated and I dont mind.

Apparently she's obnoxiously good at tekken games and a bunch of other DS games.

It was the mother you thick fucks.

yes

Well then you are just plain fucking WRONG

I can't believe two people failed to realize, just by deduction, it was the mother. WTF

Ain't Muslim woman supposed to be married to +30 yrs old man when they are 12 yrs old?

i don't know anything about her personal life and maybe it's better that way i'm obsessed about her way too much already I don't want to become that creepy guy desu

So the trick is obviously...don't show up at the house of your 15 year old girlfriend.

Has your angel had any sleepovers at her girl friends houses lately? Did you confirm with their parents each time?

Subtle aussie level shitposting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IQ is not associated with down syndrome

she had a blog for a while and was taking questions. apparently she's pretty aware of her fanbase. There was one story about an autographed photo lol

>Japanese women
>+40 yrs old
>All ready grandma

14, too young to have been corrupted by ((((culture)))) beyond repair, most attractive at that age and able to breed.