WHEN BRITAIN FIRST AT HEAVENS COMMAND!

AROSE FROM OUT THE AZURE MAIN! AROSE,AROSE AROSE FROM OUT THE AZURE MAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/comment/brexit-is-a-success-even-before-its-happened-tchftxp32
youtube.com/watch?v=m3_I2rfApYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stfu you fags are just riding the rise of the DOW/SP500

with that said you should be around 6300 realistically

hold on to your drawers burger,we comin for em!

Nothing has happened yet really.

You're still under EU law and mandatory refugee quotas.

Hit the article 50 button already.

will be in max 3 months,even if govt has to fill the house of lords with 1000 brexiters it shall be done.

its just the desperate and impotent rage of the cucks trying to stop it as they did to trump.

also no we aint under migrant qoutas persea,they get to france but they wind up in callais,they have to get to our land to claim asylum,that means sneaking through the tunnel and getting around security or sailing across in a dingy

the water is cold and turbulent this time of year >:)

We actually got opt outs from the refugee quotas.

When you looked at how much special treatment we got in the EU it's actually surprising. If we were in most other countries shoes Leave would have won well over 60%.

legally binding or not,the tories know there will be a civil war if its not upheld

they will do it...brexit means brexit

>Nothing has happened yet really.
thetimes.co.uk/edition/comment/brexit-is-a-success-even-before-its-happened-tchftxp32

the special treatment could be withdrawn easy,IE the handbrake

cameron got a shit deal...the germans called our bluff by acting like they didnt care and we called theirs and left lol

There are no mandatory refugee quotas. Stop spreading misinformation. It was a suggestion that fell flat because it was stupid.

I hope you're right mate, you can see how hard the left tried to Jew Trump out of an official victory. It has been autistic screeching for a month now.

This is all I know about Brexit and the difficulties really, maybe you can tell me how accurate you think the video is.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3_I2rfApYk

when is brexit going to officially happen again?

it is basically 1776 2.0 british version electric boogaloo lol

only difference is we did it with ballot rather than bullet.

we rule ourselves and brussels no longer will,nor pump us for cash or force bullshit on us.

>BRITAIN FIRST AT HEAVENS COMMAND
you haven even started brexit procedure deepshit

and this is your currency

I can't take people seriously who use stick figures to demonstrate something. Hire an animator or don't use abstract demonstration.

>brexit means brexit

But what does Brexit mean? Should we really trust a leader we didn't elect to decide that for us, without input from the public that voted for a Brexit, something that she was previously against?

a lower currency makes it easier to invest for foreigners or buy shit

japan liberality devalues its money to cuck america.

Exports are cheaper, imports dearer to encourage spending on British goods. And this is a bad thing...how?

brexit means we return back to our former position as if we never joined the EU at all.

independent like we was in the 70s

churchhill once said "if britain has to choose between europe or the sea,it must choose the sea"

indeed

So we're putting Britain first by allowing British land and British corporations to be bought out by foreign investors?

May's cabinet hasn't confirmed or denied whether that's how they'll be handling the exit from the EU.

no? it means tourism is cheaper for people and our goods can be sold cheaper

its a good thing...even now! our cash is still more than the US dollar

1 pound = $1.22

EU wont buckle on the free movement,may will not budge on it as its the most important reason we left

ergo hard brexit is likely,resort to WTO rules instead.

British built Nissans are going cheaper in Australia now. Sales increase, more money goes to the UK. Devalued currency (to an extent) is a good thing

>tfw MICEX on its highes

This is a worldwide trend. Bubble before economic collapse.

So ARM Holdings and other quintessential British companies being bought by foreign corporations and Chinese investment in massive amounts of English property is an entirely good thing.

Got it.

they invest because our economies are stable theres is not...there is gonna be a huge collapse soon over there

and i was talking about trade,holidays,banking etc

i can smell a remoaner,do a vocaroo of you crying please? i need to fill up my fap folder

>it's a stock index measures health of economy episode

Fuck I wish we still built our own cars

>said the non country who had to scrap joining the EU due to not being able to hide the nazi gold.

Tbh aussie cars are fairly shit. I used to drive a falcon and have switched to a skoda. Build quality is miles better and it's from fucking Czech!

>inb4 Holden etc

Holden and Ford are both shite

Of course there is.

You were talking about a devalued currency being an entirely good thing. I provided a counter to that.

Continue to believe that the public being denied information about the procedure that it voted for is a good thing. Continue to shower praise on Theresa May. Who knows, she might actually give you the Brexit you want. Or maybe when we hear exactly how it's going to happen, you'll be outraged and demand to know why the British people weren't consulted about her plans.

Maybe you can record a Vocaroo of that. Have a nice day, mate.

Bremain fag here.

Well, this is a relief. But we can't keep going on with a government that gets lucky like this.

Next time there's a potential crisis, or negative side effect of leaving the EU (and, let's be clear, there are quite a few) like this, the government needs to actually acknowledge it and say what they're doing to negate it (or explain why there's nowt to worry about), rather than branding people in their own camp (e.g. Hammond) as scaremongers, ignoring their advice and risking Brexit derailing. Now that would make Brexit not even worth it. Plus, even more infighting.

That's why I voted to stay in, because at least you know the one or two big problems the EU give you, rather than the dozen unprecedented problems that the Tories are too incompetent to deal with and make Brexit work.

Wladislaw.....currency is no good indicator for the health of an economy, especially right after such a happening as brexit.

I'll let you in on a little secret my fellow bong, we're governed from the City of London and the merchants aren't gonna let that go to shit so by extension we'll be okay.

>the government is responsible for economic performance

Why are you people so stupid?

anglo lies in this thread.

i prefer franziskanner weissbeer,its godly,gonna go get some in a short

She doesn't even want Brexit. The leave voters got what they wanted, but when there's a chance for MPs to get their teeth into it and people to have a say and make sure she actually does it, and make it work for them, they won't take it.

The public don't know what they want in order to get thier goals, and the people in charge want the opposite anyway.

We'll all go down fighting each other with our fingers up our arseholes.

Unless we have a general election right now and get someone with a bit of intelligence like that Van der Bellen(d) in Austria, but committed to secession, and to doing this well and FOR US, rather than infighting with his party.

Pic unrelated.

Thanks to their currency, I can now order from Amazon UK and save money

Did you miss the part between then and now where it was overwhelmingly voted in parliament to be legal to trigger article 50?

I never said that.

I said that Brexit will have certain problems, and the government stuck their fingers i ntheir ears and said it wouldn't happen.

And they got lucky. Once.

Reminder: whenever someone calls the money guy or the numbers guy a scaremonger after he celarly gives them some advice, he's trying to be helpful and they're lying for the votes.

If you really like weissbier you should either try "Schneiderweisse" or "Huber Weisse".
Both (I lived in Bavaria for more than 20 years) considered to be the best among beerlovers.
Cheers mate

Oh, and they're incompetent.