Islam

What questions do you have on Islam and Gulf Arabs in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

arabnews.com/node/1021661/letters
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iraq-baghdad-christmas-christians-muslims-tree-decorations-solidarity-a7494946.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/24/muslim-fundamentalists-try-to-force-out-jakarta-s-christian-governor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off attentionwhore

I want to understand why you hate us :)

Yeah. I've got a real problem with Muslim people in our country playing victim while shitting the place up.
Their shitty people, they're loud, aggressive, rude, as sales staff they're extremely unhelpful almost to the point of being a comical sketch about how not to treat other people.
Their religious views are arse backwards, their moderates still want to kill us all and the moment we criticise this publicly we get dragged through the coals.

Islam confirmed for the shittiest religion of all time.
Even the Buddhists can't stand you.

By the way, in the unlikely event you are atheist, agnostic or non-Muslim - I apologise for lumping you in with those brain-dead fanatics.

Perfect.

Socialization and culture makes everything south of the 45° North subhuman. You cant change it, so kill yourself.

checked

I am a Muslim, and I want to let you know there in no monolithic Muslim bloc or culture, it all depends on the person. I guess you and I have different perceptions of whats going on because from my perspective literally everyones been shitting on Islam since the fall of the Berlin Wall. Look at the Bush presidency, the upcoming Trump presidency, a lot of Anti-Muslim rhetoric was spewed out. Hell even the left does the same thing. I've always heard on Sup Forums how Muslims and Islam are untouchable but that's from from the truth. Just take a look at the media, stereotypes from both sides, one side labels us as killers, ignorant, unable to fit in, another side trys to coddle us, treating us like babies, playing our fears at the right to vote for the left even though Muslims probably would better align to the right. (This is from a Western perspective since I just returned from there.)

Thank you for your response.

Whilst there is no Monolithic Muslim bloc or culture, there are shared cultural elements across the Muslim world (although we can both agree Mauritania and Indonesia are vastly different interpretations of Muslim culture).

Yes, the media struggles to properly deal with the Muslim world and you are correct, one side treats you as poor little babies while the other says you're going to explode at any given moment.

Yes Bush and now Obama are allowing ongoing conflict to carry on in parts of the Middle East.

I am in the fortunate position of never having experienced war first hand and I hope that we can all live in a future without war - I know that statement seems unlikely at this point in time.

Having made those concessions, I will now share with you my biggest concerns:
The Islamisation of Europe is happening as we speak and I don't think it's making Europe a happier or safer place for anybody.
My other serious concern is the punishment of critics of Islam across the Islamic world and also increasingly in Europe.
Critics of Christianity are tolerated. The Islamic faith should be equally open to criticism and yet I see that as a very unlikely situation where Muslims accept cartoons or other non-violent criticism to occur.
My final concern is the high penalty for apostasy in Islam. If you punish a quitter that hard, you're not a religion, you're a giant cult.

Well how about the Americanization of the Middle East? It worries me just as much as Islamization worries you. It is simply a result of Globalism causes cultures to mix and match, something that I personally am against.
Brexit happened because people did not want refugees, barely anyone got silenced for criticising Islam.
I agree, people should be critical of Islam just like any other religion, and a penalty for apostasy is unfair in my opinion, and honestly the culture in the gulf is changing that at least. Thing is I have little to no say in my government or my religion, you on the other hand as an individual have a lot of say into yours.

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 11 :: Hadith 626

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."

What's your view on Sahih Bukhari?

>Sahih Bukhari
Well the hadiths are mostly accepted, its hard to tell and varies from scholar to scholar but in general i disagree with some of the hadiths and agree with some. Its complicated basically

Is it at all possible for the islamic sects and countries of the world to put there diffrences and bad blood aside, in order to unite for the greater good of islam or is it but a mere pipe dream that will realisticly never happen?

what do you think of the Juden people?

never happen, last time muslims were united it took divine intervention.

we share a culture, we share an ancestor, we share a god. they are a wise people, I accept their right to live in the Middle East if they accept our right to prosper.

How does Islam view astronomy and astrology?

Saw this earlier and it tickled by balls.

-sura 6, verse 97:
"(God) is the One Who has set out for you the stars, that you may guide yourselves by them through the darkness of the land and of the sea. We have detailed the signs for people who know."

>We have detailed the signs for people who know.

What did they mean by this?

كيف الجو هاليومين؟

Why didn't your King take in any refugees? Was he afraid they'd fuck up Bahrain?

> I accept their right to live in the Middle East if they accept our right to prosper.
think they have a different view on that, at least when it comes to their neighbors

lol it's because Bahrain is smaller than the neighborhood you live in

5osh jaw.
Well I personally don't find much interest in astrology but I know some that believe and it does contradict Islam.

I'm guessing this sura talks about the people who guide around looking at stars to guide them? Dont look too deep into it.

You see, the problem to me is:

you say "the hadiths are mostly accepted", and the information I find appears to indicate also that some of the hadiths and particularly Bukhari are considered authentic and a historic account.

Now, the Quran itself says that Muhammad is the perfect person.

Many Muslims are likely to want to imitate Muhammad, and seek to find out what Muhammad thought and did. Like "What Would Jesus Do", for Islam.

And what they find are the Hadith, which inspire them to be violent.

My only conclusion is that we cannot have Islam in the West.

What is your view on this thought process?

Do you find it an unreasonable conclusion to want to exclude Islam if I want to exclude the behavior displayed in the most authentic Hadith?

see my saudi brothers response, and we did take some in anyway.

Sadly, i doubt they'll move much in the next 100 years but inwards

I sincerely doubt that, and we're not friends anymore ever since 9/11, so fuck off fag.

>5osh jaw.
it could be better since it's December, especially during the day
btw is it true you don't wear any underwear under dishdashah??

dont think the quran says hes perfect.
Plus, as annoying as this answer is, the time period the prophet lived in relied heavily in metaphors and so on, one has to dissect every word and can come out with a million different interpretations from hadith to hadith.

yeah its true, usually more wind.
i go full naked all the time, i always see saudis looking at my 5iyarah

>Don't look to deep into it, just believe it.

And this is why you are a slave. Kys shitskin.

So basicly the only way possible would be say the coming of another prophet of pbuh for that to happen, but even then say it did happen.
Do you really think countries with squabbaling feuds for example Saudi Arabia and Quwait would simply just forget about everything and lay down arms, Just because of divine intervention?

Here's a free (you)

Because you chunks of mud and pig Shit can't seem to figure out what integration is when your "citizens" "immigrate" because you retards have been in a near constant state of war since your shitty religion was founded, by a Jude.

Why won't you stop meddling with our politics?

Saudi Arabia should accept all syrian refugees

what do you doubt greatest ally? the size of Bahrain?
look at a map, actually you probably won't be able to see it
because.. its small.

man, i could never do that and go out all day

>What questions do you have on Islam and Gulf Arabs in general?

How will you feel when you are eventually nuked into glass for your vile satanic cult?

Islam, more than anything, is a stand against Blasphemy. It began with a lost Christian ritual, which is a baptismal encounter with angels and ended when Muhammad reached transcendence and was able to literally fly out.

This seems to imply the same thing Jesus taught which further implies we live in a holographic universe and the only divisions between people are what are created by demons.

That being the case, why don't Muslims recognize the Biblical boundaries of Israel? We get it that Muslims have to protect Jerusalem from the blasphemy inherent in today's Judaism but what happens when the Jews expel their blasphemies?

Why do you kill people who don't want to join the cult?

anyone who willingly chooses to go to Saudi Arabia is an idiot, no laws to protect them and no guarantee of anything, they have to be rich already or live in the streets

>all terrorists are islam
love this meme
now im going to get a bunch of autists saying HEHE #NOTALLMUSLIMS RIGHT BRO HAHA

Didn't say that. Nice try though. Now answer the question. Why does Islam kill Christians throughout the world who don't convert?

Bonus question: are people allowed to not join the cult.

A poor excuse, Achmed. They are monkeys who would perfectly blend in with Saudis and you won't even notice the difference once they start sporting their gracious white robes. Plus, it's not like they are expecting to live an above average living, they're just fleeing the war.

>greatest ally
We're not allies anymore and probably never were.

Your country's hatred for the West is sickening and I wish you all would grow up, perhaps mature a little and reform your shitty religion just like Christianity did thousands of years before.

But you all don't, you continue to fight in your dunecoon territories without the slightest idea for actual reform.

Although perhaps I am in vain for chatting with you, you or any of your countrymen could not possibly understand why you would need dramatic reforms, even on this Persian silk trading forum.

>lebanon
Found any ancient Phoenician artifacts lately?

Were not allies, we're business partners. Big difference. People here hate you as much as you hate us. All 19 hijackers were from your shithole

a poor argument, Mahmoud, i already said only those stupid enough will come, most of those who came might fit in since they choose to come to such an ultraconservative country themselves but that doesn't mean they are finding any sort of official.. organization of their livelihood.
why? because they're monkeys... and it's hilarious

Saudia Arabia is the country of Islam
It's the duty of Saudi Arabia to accept all Syrian refugees
It's the duty of Saudi Arabia to help their syrian-arabs-muslims brothers and sisters
" Peaceful Saudi Arabia"
" I notice that most people here are generous and compassionate, something totally absent in the capitalist West."
arabnews.com/node/1021661/letters

Do you unironiacally beleive in Allah or is it a cultural thing? Like you go to mosque because its your culture and stuff.

As a fellow desert dweller living in the other hemisphere, how do you guys survive without a Safeway, Coles, or even an IGA?

>why do retard 3rd worlders kill people who arent like them
gee i dont know, btw the number 1 victim of terrorists are other muslims.

>are people allowed to not join the cult
in Islam it is preached to respect your neighbors no matter the belief, its called the religion of peace for a reason.

>perhaps mature a little and reform your shitty religion just like Christianity did thousands of years before.
>without the slightest idea for actual reform.
maybe you should be paying more attention to what's been happening in Saudi Arabia this year

words wound greatest ally

b-but why do you have a random picture of a supermarket ready?

Don't troll
If you know how to use a search engine like BING for example, you'll find anykind of pictures from Saudi Arabia in no time

and you googled random mall picture from Saudi Arabia for some reason?

You're probably looking at the niggers of the Islamic world. That's like saying because niggers in the USA act like thugs, Americans act like thugs. That's nonsense.

Try to meet the upper class and you'll see that they are refined, normally well-educated, and rather British in their manners.

Okay, sandnigger, here's my take on this:
My best friend is a "practicing" shia muslim who values his conscience higher than religious dogmas. He says it's irrational to stone a woman to death when she cucks her husband. same with cutting the hands offs thieves.

he also doesn't drink alcohol, eat pork or have pre marital sex except for all the times when he does.

He doesn't care if that shit contradicts his silly desert fairy tale book. I realize there are many muslims like him and there's just as many, if not even more, insane durka durka snackbars and anything in between. I'm fine with the former and I absolutely despise the latter.

So, as you said, it all depends on the person. Eating pork doesn't corrupt your soul. Stoning a woman to death for cucking someone does.

Nothing says peace like hijacking planes and killing thousands of innocent people. Muslims are the number one threat to the world today. There is no escaping that fact

'Greatest allies' don't murder thousands of innocent 'friends'. We're not friends or allies. We are enemies. Don't mistake that basic fact.

>anykind
any kind

>Eating pork doesn't corrupt your soul. Stoning a woman to death for cucking someone does.
what if you stone her to death and then eat pork right afterwards do they cancel out?

Here's the problem with your approach, my friend from the land of great cricketers. If you allow people to make fun of your beliefs, the Jew will take advantage of you to the point that your beliefs will become a joke.

For example, the name of the Christ used to be sacred in Christian societies (kind of like the holocaust is now). But the Jew has made so much fun of it that it is now almost shameful to consider yourself a practicing Christian in the United States.

Islam does not want to be a joke.

Pic related.

Is it possible for Islam to reform according to Western values, or does Islam forbid reformation?

Ok Mr Muslim here goes. On a personal level, I dont give a fuck about you, and Im sure you feel the same about me. But this refugee crisis isnt about you or me, this is something that affects both of us in a negative way, and it is beyond our control. Im sure the leaders of my side too are involved in some shady shit because of this situation, but they are not here to face the consequences of their actions. Instead us plebeians are here on the front lines, and we dont think the same way so we dont get along and we shouldnt even try to. We both have a home paid in blood already so I think it should be safe to assume that we both share a bond with our country. You dont want me there and I dont want you here, this is why we have countries in the first place. Savvy?

still greatest allies in the world :DDD

Yes. But you pay for the destabilization of Arab countries with your taxes.

they'd still be inbred savages with or without their death cult

americans and brits do, we fucking don't so fuck off

>and you googled
You are trolling again
" If you know how to use a search engine like BING for example"

all religions that undergo reformation initially resist it and forbid it and it almost always turns into sectarian war so that question is meaningless
do you think the catholic church were like "no no go ahead reform us pls"

WHO THE FUCK USES BING?

>Well how about the Americanization of the Middle East?

It's more good than bad, unless you're one of those fags that care about culture

I have absolutely zero influence on how my tax money is spent and I just cant stop paying taxes because I'd be in jail. As I said, this isnt about you or me, this is about people who are actually making money out of this

No, but I was wondering if the Quran or Islamic texts explicitely forbid reformation?
Like, you not being allowed to call yourself muslim anymore if you reform, because the texts you base your religion on forbids it.

You have an influence as a whole if you live in a democracy

I dunno, ask your insane clerics.

What have your people contributed to the progression of mankind for the past 500 years aside from leeching off our innovations in exchange for oil?

Why are you always focusing on the west whilst you could fuck goats the whole day?

No I dont. If this was true, and people truly decided where their taxmoney goes, Finland would give absolutely fucking nothing outside its borders. You think we cant come up with better ways to spend money than on some shady shenanigans on the other side of the planet?

A lot of people around the world

Do most Muslims really not mind christians and see them as 'people of the book?'

Mohamed is the first born of Satan and Islam is a religion of terror.

>German has no sense of humor
THE MEMES ARE TRUE

The only question I have is when you scum are getting nuked already.

Maybe
>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iraq-baghdad-christmas-christians-muslims-tree-decorations-solidarity-a7494946.html
Maybe not
>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/24/muslim-fundamentalists-try-to-force-out-jakarta-s-christian-governor.html

Cant help you there bud, the blame in the democracy lies in the end on the shoulders of the people

>My best friend is a "practicing" shia muslim
>eat pork or have pre marital sex
>I realize there are many muslims like him and there's just as many, if not even more
It's Taqiyya and Muruna indeed

wait, when/why did Gabbin show his boner?

Does our system seem democratic to you?

I admire islam. I mean its about the only pure religion left. Islam is strict in its beliefs and its people are devoted beyond any other religion. Kinda makes the rest of religions seem half assed, if you ask me.

What's with all the incest?

Why is your religion/totalitarian theocratic regime so God-damned awful?

>because from my perspective literally everyones been shitting on Islam since the fall of the Berlin Wall.

You people are simple thugs that become peaceful when weak, but violent when strong. Muslims are an overwhelmingly backwards people that don't understand what psychological projection is.

>The Americans and their Jewish masters have killed more innocent (I notice you goat fuckers love to use this word) civilians in *shitskin country*
>The west is so violent and uncultured
>They attack like cowards using drones instead of sending their armies
>They send their armies to occupy our lands and fight us like cowards
>America and the Jews rule the world!

What you really mean is.

>Muslims are like niggers in America, we kill one another 1000x more than America or Israel does
>Islam and its muslims are violent and uncultured. The prosperity in the middle east is a result of oil, not production or innovation.
>Muslims plant IEDs because fighting Americans face to face meant death. So we just use these bombs that detonate whenever they drive by and 10% of the time it kills one of them!
>We also noticed the Americans and Israels are more likely not to strike an IED factory if we place it near many "innocent" civilians
>Islam should rule the world

>you cannot reason with us, the only language we understand is violence.
>this one time my brother bomb maker muhammad al' towelhead was making IEDs in a neighborhood full of children and never leaves.
>if cowardly americans don't kill him then his IEDs will continue to kill those cowardly americans
>if cowardly americans do kill him then we publicly shame and humiliate america because liberals see us as dindu nuffins

Why aren't muslims in mass condemning ISIS and other militant islam groups. It doesnt seem like Muslims care that their religion is the main cause of terrorism.

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Whoever innovates something in this matter of ours (i.e. Islam) that is not part of it, will have it rejected." - Sahih Al Bukhari

Verily he among you who lives long will see great controversy, so you must keep to my Sunnah and to the Sunnah of the Khulafa ar-Rashideen (the rightly guided caliphs), those who guide to the right way. Cling to it stubbornly [literally: with your molar teeth]. Beware of newly invented matters [in the religion], for verily every bidah (innovation) is misguidance.” - 40 Hadith Al Nawawi

(non exhaustive verses)

"The truest of word is the Book of Allah and best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad. The worst of things are those that are newly invented; every newly-invented thing is an innovation and every innovation is going astray, and every going astray is in the Fire." - Sunan Al Nasai

Hello neighbor

When will someone nuke your kind off the face of the Earth? Why are you smelly and why did Mohammed fuck goats and donkeys?

Not worth of a nuke from how small the damn country is

How long before we nuke you?

And 9 year old girls. Arrest him.

The only good mudslime is a dead mudslime

Are you going to get your head chopped off for posting that?

hhh, you know about those damn saudis, i heard a muslim woman was holding a bible and they skinned her fingers just for a DAMN
BIBLE
I
B
L
E

What do you have against Bacon? Try it sometime. (better than 9 year vag)