Is there a bigger piece of shit in American politics than Elijah Cummings...

Is there a bigger piece of shit in American politics than Elijah Cummings? The man is a fucking poster-child as to why negroes shouldn't be in power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKzT4BMVSLc
dailyheadlines.net/2016/10/wikileaks-elijah-cummings-leaked-information-to-hillarys-lawyers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MDfag, he's my congressman. He's quite literally the only choice for my district during election years. If Trump gets term limits in, we can finally rid ourselves of his virtue signaling and noncontribution here.

Should be hanged for treason.

He should be tried solely for the fact he was leaking to Clinton during the email/benghazi investigation.

I'm pretty sure a carrot would do a better job than this old sun dried prune.

He wouldn't see that cummin!

uppity nigro. watching him in the clinton email case was fucking infuriating, as he wouldnt respond to what was being discussed but in EVERY instance would spin a story about how the trial was about republicans vs democrats or hillary

Not to mention his role in the IRS thing

Luckily for us our guy /rowdy gowdy/ let's him have it a few times

youtube.com/watch?v=yKzT4BMVSLc

Maryland's districts are so gerrymandered that he'll be in there until he dies. It's impossible for anyone but a Democrat to win a House seat.

HONARABLE MEHMBER

no worries, /our guy/ rowdy will take care of him.

will gowdy ever be AG?

check 'em

dailyheadlines.net/2016/10/wikileaks-elijah-cummings-leaked-information-to-hillarys-lawyers/

He's so up her ass

Lol I remember watching that live along with the live thread

I was in tears laughing, thank you for reminding me of this I'm going to go watch it again on youtube now

Should be hanged for being a nigger.

Got 2 of them right here.

gowdy is redpilled is he?

yes he is awful. but why is anyone surprised?

he is a fool

He is so intellectually weak and yet so uppity that I can't listen or look at him for more than 5 sec. also what's up with nigger lazy talk, why the fuck is it hard to open their African jaws and properly enunciate the words?

Charlie Rangel

Mfw his emails showing collusion with IRS targeting finally surface.

As much as I dislike Cummins, gonna have to give Graham the title of biggest piece of shit in Congress

Same here :-(

Oh wait, I left Niggerland and went to based SC two months ago :-D