>walking the street
>see this

what do and whose side you take

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what do and whose side you take

Neither, but I do think it's funny how to twerpy Jew breaks down crying. It must come as a shock to him that blacks hate his guts. I'm sure he believes in multiculturalism too.

Considering this is in Philadelphia, on the 1100 block of Market to be exact, neither.

MFW I work next door .

Pull up a lawn chair watch and laugh

''The holocaust is a joke'''

Holy shit this guy is awesome

id side with the nigger to btfo a jew
no people other than the jew are treacherous enough to cry in pain as they stab you in the back

Is this YLYL?

"cry white boi"

The white boy needs to step the FUCK off he's a child of the KHAZAR EMPIRE

DAS RITE!!!!

notice how when a nigger guy says this shit he's based, but if a white guy said the same thing Sup Forums would be cucked faggots and call him a retard. Reddit ruined this place

>Sup Forums is one hivemind

Hello newfriend

Notice how they're saying it to a JEW.

Fuck off, D&C kike.

piss off jidf

>0.3 shekels have been deposited on your account

just like the end of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0

>Listening to deranged hobo street preachers

Kek, I thought jews were supposed to be smart

>See a man pour a cup of tea whilst spilling half of it, only to smash the pot afterwards
>"What are you, retarded?"

>See a chimpanzee do the same thing
>"Haha look, it thinks it's people!"

>WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MUH 666 GORILLIONS BUAAAAHHH

Kek

I dont think I would take anybodies side but I would certainly be laughing my ass off.

Why does he cry like that? How embarrassing.

They just made a powerful enemy

>The art of triggering 101

desu these crazy black israelite and nubian guys are useful idiots. It's good when they bring to light the JQ and Arab slave trade.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? THIS FUCKING ANTISEMITISM HAS NOOOOO FUCKING PLACE IN OUR MODERN SOCIETY YOU FUCKING BIGOTED FUCKING PIECES OF OF FUCKING SHIIIIITTTT AHHHHHHH I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING AT MY FUCKING COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AS TO HOW PIIIISSSEEEDDDD OFFFF I AM RIGHT NOW AT THE SHEER ANTISEMITISM I AM WITNESSING ON THIS SITE!!!! HOOWWW DARRREEE YOUUU!!!!!!

I love this video, it's on so many levels of stupid you can't look away