My son is starting to get into video games, I'm looking for some games that send a good message...

My son is starting to get into video games, I'm looking for some games that send a good message. Only one I can think of so far is pic related

>A fucking WHITE MALE super soldier must defend the galaxy from a covenant of religious zealots dead set on martyring themselves, and the rest of the galaxy, so they can see space Allah.

Not to mention all of the biblical allegories in the game

"And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth."

The flood is hellbent on destroying all life in the galaxy, but can only be stopped by Master Chief Petty Officer John-117.

John 1:17

"For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."

This game is basically about needing to fight islam to save western civilization, and that salvation will only come through Jesus Christ.

Are there any other games out there worth playing? or do you think they are all degenerate trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3bHK59CJOE
youtu.be/NJ-xcgBL1mY
youtube.com/watch?v=_4DHllroiqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you sure it's YOUR son?

I'm fairly sure, I'm not German.

Total War: Medieval 2

It has crusades and is fun :)

Judgement Day for those who brought the financial system known as the Mark of the Beast.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3bHK59CJOE

kraut status = sour

Isn't Master Chief a nigger?

Hyperdimension Neptunia will do the job.

John 1:17
>"For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."

John 11:7
>Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.

Wake me, when you need me.

Africa by Toto

Crusader kings 2. You crusade and shit and learn geography

Don't EVER let him play FPS games. They are fucking degenerate. Let him play city simulation/ turn based strategy games to practice him how to solve problems.

Let him play competitive games, AKA Dota2, LoL, CSGO.

Legendary ending of halo 4, he's white.

Most Japanese games are anti SJW.

and just like that halo loses its popularity

There's a website called christcenteredgamer that reviews games and gives them a quality rating and a morality rating. If you want games suitable for your Christian child I'm sure it has a great list.

Video games are degenerate, just get him into sports and literature or some productive hobbies instead.

Dawn of War

Yes. A nice game with some innocent girls, plus it's in an animated style! Kids love that!

Make sure he goes to that specific route first

funny that most games are about the forces of good defeating the forces of evil. What side did the fashies at pol think they were on? Oh yeah I forgot. Hitler was the good goy im mean good guy.

can you be necron in this game?

Get him a Game Cube/PS2 and just get whatever the best games for those platforms are.

That generation of consoles is great for playing with friends and has some of the best games I've ever played.

In all fairness halo 5 campaign is terrible but the multiplayer is the best yet

In first DoW yes.

Only in the first one.

I really hope the next game has a better campaign; playing as a fucking space dindu instead of Master Chief was fucking awful.

Counterstrike to teach him the basics about modern firearms

Strategy games like starcraft to teach him 4d chess

Spec OPS the line to teach him why war is hell

>Christcuckery
>red pilled

It really befits your Jewed dick.

Is not Master Chief a vision of the Destroyer?

Compare:

{Commenting on Revelation 9:11, The Interpreter’s Bible says: “Abaddon, however, is an angel not of Satan but of God, performing his work of destruction at God’s bidding.”}

you just blew my mind OP

Worst thread on Sup Forums right now

Well the Call of Duty's is always a white going after some non white.

>Cod4 especially, mowing down Arabs, and killing King nigger's who's arm you done blown off years before with a .50cal.
>Same with Battlefield, you are always the lead, white guy. Any minorities are in tow, and follow your orders.
>Resident Evil, again white people, and like one asian. The niggers always die if they are there
>Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 & 2
>Metro 2033 and Last Light

Basically anything besides modern Ubisoft games

Tetris and STGs

One Dark Night

Its on Steam it's free and VR compatible.

Video games are an outlet for human imagination. Before video games we had tv shows like Star Trek and other sci-fi. Much of the tech we have now only exists because someone saw something in Star Trek and was motivated to try to bring it into reality. Video games, like animation (and now CGI), expand our imagination. That said, reading is vastly underrated in today's society and should not be neglected.

Have your son play the PC version (has online and more weapons) and work his way up through the series....on legendary! Only then will he be a Jedi warrior!

It doesn't send any messages, but Besiege is good for promoting logical thinking and spatial awareness. It's also very cheap.

Halo
Age of Empires 2 (NOT 3)
Rome total war 1/Medival total war 2

These games are either apolitical or send a respectable message

Fuck, the nostalgia....been playing a lot of AOE2 lately.

2nd only to the Dump generals

Show him Metal Gear Solid to teach him that you're autistic.

I think these games buld good character:

Civilization games
FPS - yes they are a little mindless but multiplayer can teach teamwork and expose them to banter which kids need to learn how to deal with

RPGs are degenerate in my opinion. 99% of the time they are overy complex and time sinks. You spend 100s of hours building a character and reading a story just to run through a dungeon and collect loot

Come to think of it, Starcraft is another unmissable classic. Being overrun by Zerg must be what Europe feels like right now. :P

Ad Victoriam
Ex machina
Non sibi
Sed patriae

Only Starcraft 1 and Brood Wars though. Fuck Blizzard for Starcraft 2!

What was wrong with 3? I haven't played it in a long time, dont really remember the plot details apart from it wasn't historically accurate anymore like 2 was.

Digits confirm

Oh fuck, and this

X1000

Don't be a faggot. Get him a ps4 to play with his friends and let him pick out something that interests him.

METAL GEAR SOLID 1 and 2

Mgs2
>play as former child soldier from african war (liberia)
>white
>kojima didnt want you playing as a dindu
>game is literally about memes

What's wrong with 2?

Oh nothing political, it was just a pretty shit game. The gameplay was far worse, scenario editor much worse, couldn't write your own AI...but most of all the actual, ordinary day to day gameplay was utter shit in comparison. They just went for "ooh graphics!". Hence fucking nobody plays it now and AOE2 still has a massive community that did such a good job of making their own expansion packs that Microsoft gave up on AOE3 and hired the modders to make the expansions official, and thus AOE2 was reborn

Starcraft can give you a headache, maybe autism. If you immerse yourself too much.

Honestly this: you want him to hate a game then pick it out for him and tell him its good for him.

On another note, why have PC games gone to shit lately? We've not seen another game on the level of AOE2, MTW2/RTW or Halo in fucking years. All we get now is COD shit and games that you spend a fortune on but can't actually play the way you want or mod at all.

Spec ops: the line should make a mam outta him.

Now that I think of it, it took them years to actually have a black character in the game and only 2 out of the 133 is black. Also, as far as I'm beware there are no lesbians,gays, transgenders or other kind of shit.

After playing this game for 6 years I finally noticed how red pilled this game is. Thank you.

Blizzard pretty much said "fuck you" to SC fans with SC2.....they got rid of LAN capability so you had to use BattleNet to play multi-player, among other things. I refused to play that game.

Halo 4 and 5 never happened as far as I'm concerned

Regardless, he was confirmed to be white in the books long before 343 got involved with Halo.

Mountain blade warband.

Shit graphics, awesome gameplay.

Civilisation series, especially 3. provide a running commentary, explaining how all countries will look to screw you and your people over and general reflections on how the world works.

Anything Warhammer related

Play bloodborne. It is about a white dude fighting against a bunch of super predators, degenerates and hethens. The game is also japanese so no black people anywhere. Not even a hint.

Can't Believe you shmucks aint handed me some (you)s unreal this is a classic.

>Developer: Emblematic Group
>Publisher: Emblematic Group

Now that's Pro-blematic

Give him a fucking Mario or something.

Has any character ever been ruined more than Kerrigan?

Most call of doody games are basically child soldier machines
Teaching people to aim at human shapes is a huge factor in military training

No Man's Sky is actually pretty innocent and fun. Should feed that youthful sense of exploration.Also has a lot of resource management involved.

its lore that hes a fucking ginger

Keep a tight lid on how much time he spends playing video games each day, don't be afraid to set limits. Maybe look into something like flying and driving games, where he can still learn something from it.

Or if he gets the message, completely fuck him up! Just look at his eyes.

Runescape 2007. Only way you can succeed in that game is putting work in (as much work as grinding can be considered)

not ginger

This will probably look like a troll answer but minecraft is excellent for kids. It promotes creativity plus redstone is stealth edutrainment.

They're great in moderation but I feel like it's too easy for modern video games to eclipse everything else in a kids life.

I liked that they brought blue team more into the series but having the story focus on whatever the other team was called was a mistake. Buck was the only likeable one.
H4 = better story, worse MP
H5 = worse story, better MP

Agreed. Truth be told I spend too much time with them myself.

Get him into strategy games, that's what my father did in the late 90s when he realized I liked his games. He'd teach me to play Command and Conquer and Warcraft at the age of fucking 5 and he still thinks that's why I did so well in early school.

Also a bunch of older (emphasis on older) 80s-90s JRPGs have very strong values while being innocent enough for children. Be careful what you pick out though, a bunch of them are still pretty degenerate; the highest rated ones are generally safe.

Hmm.... Descent: Freespace the Great War best God damn space Sim there was and I'm still is. Epic story to the brink of total immersion.
youtu.be/NJ-xcgBL1mY

Victoria 2
Period.

You gotta be the weird one in the family if that's what you think Halo's plot tells you. Besides, the Covenant's religion resembles Christian mythology the most.

GERMANS BTFO

sniveling little fucking pathetic leaf scum motherfucker is right, do not allow him to vegetate in front of a screen all day. if its nice outside he should not be playing video games, period

that said,

MGS
Deus Ex
Kotor 1+2

Yeah it will. Halo 5 was almost a Don Matrick era game. Since then, they are more aware of their fanbase's demandings and respond to it promtly. This is the reason the post release content is so much fucking better than the original game, and it's the reason why Halo Wars 2 is set to be amazing.

Wasn't master chief confirmed to be of negroid descent

everquest and everquest 2..i was raised on it..possibley the last pure and white mmo..i gainded such a huge vocabulary from playing it early

No ya cunt

>jrpgs

you trying to turn this kid into a poofter?

WRPG's only OP. If you see anything that can be construed as Anime on his screen you beat the fucking piss out of him

EVE Online, the only true ANCAP videogame universe.

But Bungie's Halos are based too. 343 is trash.

Warcraft 3

Stay mad abdul

How is forge in halo 5? Has it got good, large maps? Are they still removing all the good vehicles?

Hitman: Codename 47

No, he is Indian.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4DHllroiqM