So now that the dust settled let's discuss what this whole pizzagate deal was?

Muh version:
0. Trump has serious FBI support, some kind of very good friends
1. Someone on the Trump's side probably FBI gets those DNC e-mails making it look like it was Russians (using Russian vpns or rootkit), carefully analyze how much info do these e-mails reveal.
2. Crop the part that contains crucial info directly revealing governmental involvement in all sorts of crimes including child trafficking. FBI's involvement is likely there too.
3. FBI user knows that some part of the indirect evidence is of course there. He consults with other FBI-bros on how safe it is to use as a part of Trump's campaign, since it would have a very strong effect, on the other side -- it shouldn't be TOO massive, they don't need a revolution
4. Decide what crop would be the best, knowing that there's not enough time to discover something solid anyway
5. FBI needs to make Assange their own but at the same time he's no agent -- so they should feed with info that he would believe himself, and he shouldn't know too much. On the way to this goal they had to sacrifice some people but not too much. Finally they have a contract with him, feed him with some believable story on why do they do it. Lie about who killed his lawyer etc, say it's Clinton's guys. Sign a contract.
6. Leaks released. FBI user goes to Sup Forums, slips some bold hints about child trafficking
7. Follows the Sup Forums's investigation, leading it as desired and speeding up where needed. Probably throws needed e-mail numbers from time to time.
8. Trump slips a bold "hint" that it was Russians by saying "Russia if you hear me, I hope you release the remaining gorillion of e-mails too!"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97852275/
breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/jul/27/donald-trump-russia-dnc-email-hack-video
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1510535
archive.is/wPeOB#selection-883.0-899.15
is.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=zQFOrwyFopA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

9. Assange has some interviews, including september's RT one. He tells whatever story he was fed. He believes it himself.
10. Now that not all e-mails were released and only the safe part of them, there should be some way to make it look like Russians did it. The problem is, Russians aren't interested in releasing only partial information and cropping it, so there should be something that would look like whistle-blower COULDN'T release all the info. Obviously by making Assange disappear.
11. They continue the deal with Assange, it wasn't discussed in details before but was contained in his contract. Anyway, they together make it look like someone didn't want Assange to release the info. All these tweets, hashs, etc. They grab him and move to the safe place where he sits comfy and eats buns.
12. Russia is butthurt that it looks like they did it and Obongo will worsen everything. They make the fake clip with Assange. Probably contact Trump saying "WTF plz no do something!". Trump's gang answers "ok russia we'll fix it just for our friendship". Then the audio interview follows where Assange repeats that Russia dindu nuffin. This interview is authentic.
13. To make the mystery stay, they of course stop on that stage. No other clues should be thrown because it can only harm the deal.

14. While all this happened CIA, FBI, NSA worked together on handling all the real evidence and whistle-blowers that started to pop. All info deleted, whistle-blowers get killed.
15. Happy end.

F

No, I think he's alive but we won't see him too soon

'A Balcony Too Far, The Julian Assange Story'

Huh?

Btw looking back perhaps this pic from swiss bro whose computer was glitching was a part of actual evidence...

>A Balcony Too Far, The Julian Assange Story
Found it. Well, my story says that they were acting together and Assange was cared well. He didn't have anything against it.

Think by yourself -- why would they grab him, but not just kill? Heart attack, their beloved method?

You know the rules Vlad, shoe on head or he is dead. No exceptions.

He's not dead not because I've seen him but because the only consistent version says so

Well, in fact they probably won't release him because if he already knows too much about all that. Otherwise they will. At least they don't need to kill him

Digital Kek confirmation.

Then a simple time stamped pic with shoe on head please. (Droids not allowed.)

lads.

kek

whats the significance of this?

Did he confirmed?

That's really complicated man. Only about 50% of that sounds even possible.

I was eagerly awaiting the final wikileak dump (the supposedly juiciest one) 2 days before the election and then NOTHING. I'm still waiting 6 weeks later for that dump. Not only was there no final dump, but no comments on why it didn't happen either.

Alone - definitely none. I just remembered that some swiss guy was releasing these photos, and something happened to his computer. I wasn't there from the beginning, now found the archived thread

will read

*it's only the first of three or so

Yep, it's explained. It was because the whole idea was to show that _someone doesn't let_ him release it. Not that the releaser himself cropped it and never intended to do that. Otherwise think for youself -- why didn't he release those leaks instead of making pre-commitments? If it's so important -- just release it -- anywhere -- anyhow. On bittorrent.

>That's really complicated
I think it's not much complicated than all the events that happened.

What got me about pizzagate was the weird language/codewords/phrasing in the emails. I think it was just drug references though. Still bad.

Holy shit. There is an archive in pizza.jpg. And anons found it there. Holy shit.

Yes, I guess it's pretty much significant. It's not super direct evidence against Podesta but close to it.

>It's not super direct evidence against Podesta but close to it.

Elaborate please.

Fuck off Russia, you hacked our elections.

No.

All I know is that in all the released emails it was just low level embarrassing stuff. Nothing was satanic, pedophilia, treason, or even massive corruption. They were getting ready for the last (best) dump and then... nothing.

THIS article came out just before the election and is practically forgotten now.
breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

Also the sex trafficking center is Jeffery Epstein and his private rape dungeon island, not these two artsy DC fags.

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/jul/27/donald-trump-russia-dnc-email-hack-video

We didn't. If it were us, we would release all e-mails on DNC. We wouldn't miss those 30,000. We have no reason to.

It's just huge. Those artsy fags are 100% involved but definitely not the epi-center. It's just really huge.

Everything dissapered after the election, once they realized that they went to far, and could harm their own interests.

It's a meme, the world it's full of hackers.

But they are publicaly exposed and usually weak links, art it's a window to the soul.

"the game is over
the noise of Zog almost blinded the billion eyes of Kek, until..

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1510535

one clear pair of user eyes spotted this ^

nice playing everyone
until next time

archive.is/wPeOB#selection-883.0-899.15

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1482548889674.png

pizzagate is done son. research more for fun, but that ape's blog, already settled the matter as TRUE

>But they are publicaly exposed and usually weak links
Yeah, Podesta wants to cover his ass. If anything he's a scapegoat. What a bad luck, poor Johnny. Moloch will save him, huh.

>Starting at 0
Hello fellow programmer

Pizzagate could have been a distraction or a true revelation.

You must take into account the world-wide war on power that's happening right now.

And the fact that some agencies are split between both sides.

Pizzagate is no distraction (only in a sense that pizza place IS a distraction from larger network), it's just a part of big shit that no ones wanted to touch. But pretty much everyone knew it existed from one source or another. But as link explained they had to touch this shit at least to some extend. With a great power that leaks gave to Trump came some rather unwanted truth. The whole deal now is to make 9/11 of it. Pretty much it's almost done.

9/11 out of it?

Trump is also in on it, so it could be difficult.

If the nwo wants to take the owo out, it could perhaps work.

Pamela Anderson gave Julian Assange a sandwhich at the Ecuadorian embassy. That's the true meaning of Christmas Charlie Brown.

I read in some place that the GDP forums were part of a Tavistock psy op, and then I went and checked, when I searched for tavistock in the search of the forum, I found nothing.

One of two they block references to it, or they block me.

9/11 in a sense that many people know who has done what and how corrupt and horrible it is but no consequences will follow.

She could be a messenger. I believe they could kill him but that would be cruel and just really unneeded.

btw maybe unrelated but MK Ultra girls are often used as messengers

I dont follow, what's your point?

Pizzagate is/was a propaganda tool

Assange is, also.

Why on earth do you think he isnt an agent? He always has been.

Keep this thread alive.

I'm sick of new Sup Forums with the shitty propaganda threads that kill the board.

why did you photoshop buns over his hands?

He might be, but I doubt he is. He doesn't talk like that. He doesn't look like someone who knows much. He looks like someone's puppet. In fact, FBI user said that to (ofc he didn't say whose kek).

>Pizzagate is/was a propaganda tool
Just go through the evidence. That's not how propaganda tools are made. There's insane amount of info, including very old info, involved. No one would rewrite the mails the way they are written. No one works like that, that's just crazy inefficient.

What's my point -- it's written in OP and subsequent posts.

Sup Forums NOT KNOWING THIS SHIT

>pizza gate fake

Pizzagate is propaganda because its used as propaganda. Information poison.

The pedophilia scandals are not made up, I'm merely suggesting they have surfaced in an artificial, directed way. It's weaponized information against the Clinton Machine, and part of what won Trump the presidency.

Assange is CIA

Nobody doubts the reality of the pedophile rings and the usefulness of pedophilia in high circles of power.

At this point what's of interest is what / who is behind Pizzagate and for what exact purposes did it surface.

No.

>The pedophilia scandals are not made up, I'm merely suggesting they have surfaced in an artificial, directed way.
Yep. It was used as a part of cushion for Trump's campaign. FBI user basically controlled the way of the investigation. With all the respect to anons, I doubt that they digged all that amount of stuff themselves. Maybe some part of it. But the work, especially initial, was too good. Those pedophilia signs leak is just a very obvious example of how it. It's not a lie, hence FBI user is generally a good person, but yes, we were lead. But hey, he's never hidden it.

>Assange is CIA
Hmhm, I don't deny it, but I wouldn't bet on that. CIA seems to have a bit different interests from those he exposed. On interviews after the leak he was saying pretty pro-Trump Russia-neutral things. That's what FBI would feed him, not CIA.

Assange is CIA in the same way Obama is CIA, at least.

Assange was one of those LSD family experiment children.

If he's still CIA or not I dont know, but his origin lies with them.

Who cares anyways, he's just anothes spook and this is just bread and circus for the few people that dont enjoy regular sports and Hollywood movies, unlike most people.

Yep. That's how I see it too.

The CIA it's a spook.

They don't do that much.