India successfully tests its longest range nuclear missile

>India on Monday successfully test-fired Agni-V, its longest range surface-to-surface nuclear-capable missile, from Abdul Kalam Island off Odisha coast.

>The 17-metre-tall missile can carry a nuclear warhead of about 1.5 tonnes to a distance of over 5,000 km.

>Notably, India is the sixth country after France, China, Russia, USA, and UK to have a missile with over 5,000 km range.

financialexpress.com/india-news/agni-5-test-launch-5000-km-range-nuclear-capable-ballistic-missile-that-can-hit-china/486465/?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rT12WH4a92w?t=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good job, now nuke yourselves.

Deterrence advancements are futile now though due to the low probability of successfully disabling the opponents nuclear capabilities before a retaliatory strike. MAD is the great equalizer.

POO NUKES

A nuclear war between India and Pakistan is the best thing that can happen to the world

Poo in missile.

please just nuke each other india and pakistan
not a single fuck would be given in the rest of the world

I agree

>Only 5000km

Good luck trying to hit us you brown cunts. Pic and vid related is what we think of you subhuman street shitters. The rest of the Anglo world might be biting their tongue, but we will tell you exactly how it is. Your kind lost. The world belongs to the white man forever.

Your kind will try and cross the entire sea on nothing more than rusted pieces of metal with diesel engines just to set foot on our land, only to be thrown back to the sharks.

Build all the nukes you want, your country will forever be a shit hole.

youtu.be/rT12WH4a92w?t=10

No it isnt. USA VS russia is better because at least you get your bog standard nuclear fallout.

With India VS Pakistan the world will be covered in radioactive feces for generations.

kek

POO

Noice

but user you are too close to the groundzero, aren't you afraid your kids will have 3 heads?

>later that day

>mecca and jerusalem in range

#hinduismIsTheReligion-of-Peace

I can't believe this is becoming reality.

sauce brother?

>developing nuclear weapons
>still wiping ass with bare hands

And yet they have nukes. What's your excuse?

They're a tiny-ass country that has no need for nukes.

this

Mind your tongue before we use the oven mitt on your flag to pick up your ashes after nuking you.

no a nuclear war betwen (((America))) and the eternal chinks would be the best thing.
it would be two birds with one stone
Just imagine a world where most of america and china is gone.
No more american hegemony and no scheming from the chinks

I'm reading your post in Apu's voice.

what did kek mean by this????

Well it's pointy, so that part's promising at least.

Looks like india will start a pooclear apoocalypse

Good, it will make nuking you more fun

lel

kek

India master race in 2030

m8 you can literally just image search it and find that its Olga Katysheva

India should use poo warheads

Thank you

nuclear warheads fueled by POO

>Francisco D'Souza

He favours pakis by giving them reciprocating numbers

>can't even poo in the loo.

>Agni
Fucking based

Probably one of the Portogeese rapebabies.

IN

SPACE

China official is upset and warns India already.

how about a long range loo test?

Pakistan and India can wipe each other out but they need to nuke new jersey as well since it has more Indians than india

Do Pakis and Indians really hate eachother?

no, it's just a meme.
also, checked

I love Australia more and more every day, but come on... it's a big place, I'm quite sure they successfully land there on a daily basis.

>people giving a shit when they've launched shit into space