youtube.com/watch?v=exKbw5Y7mfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good job. what's the fallout like

You're doing God's work

Gods work indeed

Tell us what happened next

He sobered up and apologised to his gf

Just doing God's work, faggot

Nothing yet. Not sure whether it will be brought up. Prepared to double down in necessary.

A leaf accidentally forgets where he is and shitposts irl.

If he threatens you in any way, shape or form, remember to use that to back up your own claims.

Was the google in question present?

Good work OP, it might save her life.

If nigger says anything, tell him you "don't appreciate the way he treats her", this will confuse everybody and it makes it appear you know something is going on between them (other than AIDS)

kek

Topkek

Good one Ahad

That's pretty based. People need to know their place.

I don't think so. Outside in the garage smoking. I think he came out at one point but we dropped the subject.

Good job leaf
Hi satan

Good. Your cousin is a filthy fucking whore.

Topkek

I know. She's actually gorgeous too. Damn shame, really.

kek

bro u should just fuck her we know u want to. but u wont cuz...you know why? bc use a pussy.

>Blonde and blue eyed Sup Forums

Kek, got me good

Tfw always had the hots for my younger cousin. Finally had enough alone time to make my move. Talk about her piercings, lay my pimp hand on her and start making out. She squeeze my big dick and we get down to fiki fiki.

She's staying here for a while until she finds work and a good guy to take her out and take care of her. We've agreed to keep it cousins with benefits anyway. My live in fiance will never know.

Time to grow up boy, take the pussy you want in life for yourself you'll be shocked how much they love you for doing that. Same applies for other important life goals.

Not a larp. Have a hot ass fiance I fuck while my cousins in the other room and also have an arrangement with my hotty younger cousin Ive always had a taboo urge to take to poundtown.

next time do it sober.

fuck off paki

start fucking her and cuc k the negro

If a person is unnecessarily rude or a cunt to you I don't see why you shouldn't beat the shit out of them.

doing gods work leaf

>cousins with benefits
>sees flag
oh Canada

>Tfw always had the hots for my younger cousin.
R U me?

>tfw got drunk and came on cousin

We all did something like that this Christmas. You're not alone.

>fiki fiki

>infidelity
>incest
>fornication
Fucking degenerate

Our home and native land

This was you wasn't it

Reminder that there's no affirmative action for dentists in Canada, your black cousin is just a better person than you, you faggot 30-year-old NEET. Even your dad knows you're a failure lmao

Im white haha, and she hot as fuck with a tight body. Aint no way Im not sticking my dick in her. She loved it too and got all naughty telling me how much she always wanted me to fuck her.

Kinky girl, shes a stone faced killer and doesnt give it away at all with my fiance. Funny thing is my fiance is hot too so its not like we stopped fucking, i just have another girl that i can fuck.

It really opens your eyes to the nature of women when you see it first hand. They were made to be owned by men and they love it and wouldnt have it any other way

greenland has internet? what the fuck? where do you live?

Its normal I think for most people to experience that. Its just most people arent crazy enough to act on it, but thats what makes it so hot.

Ilulissat, staying in Nuuk till january

nice

Degenerate

Its been this way for a while. Men can have multiple women and still love and care for their main girls. Once you have kids with a woman its a different story, but as a man I feel ni shame in fucking multiple women, they are mine to do with as I please

The flag explains it all

>Tfw always had the hots for my younger cousin
>lay my pimp hand on her
>Time to grow up boy, take the pussy you want in life

rake yourself

>tfw already got my cousin to say "ew never, i dont have sex with animals" whenever someone mentions black guys

She'll be alright once she learns how to use her rifle

Greenland obviously, retard

I agree with you, leaf. It doesn't mean you get Hans Island tho, Suersamuna pia

This is what the British really believe.

This nigger. Kekd.

>dad starts talking about muh noble savages
>autisticly yell about how we need to drive all of our enemies underfoot, how state within states do not work and how niggers make jankem
fuck I think I might know your feelz

You should cuck her boyfriend by fucking her.

Means don't be afraid and approach it like a coward. OP clearly has hots for his cousin and is jelly that shes fucking a nigger. Too bad hes too bitch to say anything to niggers face. And shes with a nigg cause shes surrounded by pussies (like OP).

Hows it going over there in bongland anyway? Well be dealing with the EU army soon enough

This is what happens when you spend too much time on pol..

proud of you!

>cousins with benifits
>but as a man I feel ni shame in fucking multiple women

you should be ashamed of fucking your cousin. i hope she gets pregnant and you have to go to prison.

A1 bait my nigga

>fiki fiki
Yeah, no woman would ever touch you.

How's Greenland, does anything even happen there?

Yes. Lots of things happen 24/7 you woulnd't even imagine

Its not bait dawg

This is golden
Thanks nige

Where's the "fucking leaf" guy when you really need him?

Quit projecting faggot, and ficki ficki is a hilarious new vernacular that I learned about this year after seeing Europe getting culturally enriched

I straight up denied the Holocaust in front of my family.

Fuck up frog.

>always wanted to fuck my cousin
>not blood related because it's a cousin from an aunts previous marriage but still
>mfw she gets pumped and dumped by some guy 10 years older (she was 19 him 29)
>mfw single mother
>mfw now repulsed by her

single mother degenerates stopping incest since 0 AD

amen brother
youtube.com/watch?v=exKbw5Y7mfw

Checked

How are you enjoying the long winter night? Does it not make you want to chop you dick off and feed it to a polar bear?

This is absolutely completely the wrong way around.

Christ I hope that actually occurred in this world.

I don't feel is as much since I live in Nuuk, but will definitely once in Ilulissat. Everything's outside a house easily freezes and will do so for about four months.

>america
>white

Name one European country that has a nigger president.

>go on autistic rant about how bad star wars VII is and how rey is a mary sue and leftist politics are ruining the franchise
>mom knew i loved star wars as a kid and got it for me for christmas

What fucking Canadian fiction is this hahahaha bravo

fuck down emu

Good job, just remind her if she has a kid with a nigger and the nigger leaves her (statically incredibly likely) no decent white man will ever come near her.

She's already been blacked, it's too late user.

>if I perceive a (((microaggression))) against me, I'm allowed to respond with physical violence
This is how the left thinks.

>consuming the alcoholic Jew

Kek seriously?

is it degenerate to sleep with my 2nd cousin? She comes on to me alot and im too nervous to do anything

Absolutely not. There's little hope for you if you even have to ask.

Genetically no. Socially probably.

i had a second cousin i wanted.

i wouldn't do it. imagine how awkward that shit will be forever.

These 'cousins' wouldn't be called rex and fido by any chance?

are you the gril from the poo thread a day or two ago?

>can't imagine there's very many greenland posters here

No, rarely come across my flag, and they never reply so usually assume it's a proxy

yet we have more than 2 times more whites here than you ever will have in your country for the next century

fuuuuck

Impressive. Also I was confusing threads. The one I was thinking about was in the "Daisy from Fresno" b8 thread.

mother fucking RARE

if you double our whole population we still don't match the number of non-whites you have

>it looks like our flags sewn together