Do you think he feels differently

Now that he's spending an eternity burning on hell? Suddenly a little Pence style electrotherapy seems awfully compassionate...

>implying

>he thinks God is a sadist

>He still believes in ancient Jewish fairy tales
Embarrassing, famalam

>punishment for clearly wrong things is wrong

Thanks for the input, man

That Twitter post is high level autism. Who is that fag?

Not an argument, fedora

Grow up kid hell aint a real thing

"Best kill is overkill"
God

>he thinks Sodom and Gomorrah was just a prank bro

>set on fire for eternity for 30 years of dick in ass which by the way God created

what did God mean by that?

Someone who got so high on mammon that he mistook perversion for love and himself for the highest truth.

Now all that matters is that he was a sinner. You can't takr the dick rubbing your prostate with you when you leave this world. Many such cases!

Haha

No but aids is

Wow I can see you're a really deep thinker. Are you under the impression God created George Michael with a dick pre inserted into his shit box. Because that's the only way you're coming out of that post with a molyneux.

deep thinking theists ladies and gentlemen

Listen man. I forgive you. Don't worry. Here read this simple comic made for children. Might make you think, activate some almonds. Who knows.

You want to trust some ancient copy pasta, if Sup Forums has tought you nothing it should be that anyone can write any kinds of crazy shit and the more you think it's true the more it's not.

I think its true because of the myriad historical research poured into its history and origins. The other piece is reading it for myself, and comparing it to other texts.

If you compare the New Testament to Islamic texts, for instance, there's no question which one is written by people who believed what they were saying vs making a cynical power play based on the ignorance of those around them.

Stop it with this religious shit and just hate gay people cause they're gross to see and they smell like poo particles from anal sex

Fuck this muh Christianity shit

>Muh eternal torment
Yes user, God designed the world so that 99 billion people would be born, live rich, full lives, build great things, die, and then be tortured forever because absolutely everything they have ever done of their free will is an abomination that can only be "forgiven" by knowing of and "Accepting" Jesus Christ, however the fuck you do that (No two Christian denominations will give you the same answer, implying that 90% of Christians are also doomed to Hell by default). Read up on NDEs, reincarnation memories, and the Life Review, and maybe consider that God/Universal Source-Consciousness isn't a fucking Sup Forumsack.

Do you believe the majority of people are mentally deranged faggots? Your post seems to imply as much. Just because you, your dad, and your boyfriend are, doesn't mean the whole world is...