This kills the Stormfront

this kills the Stormfront

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJtz9kYLpT4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rockefeller jew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews as a group are a lot more conscious of their ethnicity's state all over the world.

They're seeing the rise of anti-Semitism in Europe concurrent with the immigration, and the pro-Palestinian sentiments on colleges these days and this is causing the conservative and religious Jews to reevaluate their contempt for Western society.

It doesn't. 70% of American Jews voted against Trump. And contrary to popular belief Brexit was not primarily about immigration, or even about keeping "Britain white".

Dunno about Stromfront though. Never been there.

real Jews voted for Trump

liberal "Jews" are atheists

>What are Zionists?

wew lad

Also I'm pretty sure Jews voted like 75% for Clinton.

real Jews voted 2-1 for Trump

also 70%, not 75%

also they voted 78% for Obama, 70% for Clinton

What do you mean by real jews? Those that practice Judaism? Because they would not support Trump, since they are against zionism.

Orthodox, voted for Trump

A jew even an atheistic one will still be a Jew. He's still one of them, even if you may not see him as a real Jew, (((they))) still think he's a Jew.

That's why I said "like 75%".

Rockefeller isn't even a Jewish family, they're German-American. Why is this a meme on Sup Forums?

orthodox jews ain't against Zionism, they just don't like how Israel is secular, they think the laws should follow the Torah

I thought most orhodox jews were against it since they are not supposed to be in the holy land yet.
Or is that just a small group of them?

probably just a small group, there was even an orthodox jew who burned a palestinian house with a baby inside it like a year ago

18% Jews voted for trump that's way less than Romney.

Just look at how Ben Shapiro acted out about trump. They can't be trusted sorry.

>your average Jewish person was 1% more likely to be pro-Brexit than the average white person
>this kills Stormfront
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the conspiracy theory that only the "top Jews" are in on it?

Meanwhile.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJtz9kYLpT4

You still get bluepilled faggots who think all Jews are the enemy

pic doesn't say Jews, but "Globalists"

No but I've heard people on Sup Forums say how the Rockefellers are Jews apparently.

You left out Soros.

>And contrary to popular belief Brexit was not primarily about immigration, or even about keeping "Britain white".
What was it about?

No you haven't..

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rockefeller jew/