When did you realize you got played?

When did you realize you got played?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle
jta.org/2016/11/16/default/top-jewish-donors-prominent-on-trump-inauguration-committee
jta.org/2016/11/13/news-opinion/politics/trumps-transition-team-includes-jewish-daughter-son-in-law
jta.org/2016/12/22/news-opinion/politics/jewish-businessman-carl-icahn-named-special-adviser-to-trump
jta.org/2016/12/09/news-opinion/politics/trump-set-to-name-top-goldman-sachs-official-to-economic-post
jta.org/2016/11/29/news-opinion/politics/trump-said-to-name-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034#.spqf813i6
jns.org/latest-articles/2016/11/10/trumps-top-3-contenders-for-secretary-of-state-have-strong-pro-israel-records
jta.org/2016/12/02/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-jewish-billionaire-stephen-schwarzman-to-head-economic-advisory-team
jta.org/2016/11/18/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-billionaire-henry-kravis-reportedly-being-considered-for-treasury-secretary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least the 80IQ trump shills we've have shitposting non stop for the last 6 months now got their redpill and know the Jews always control both sides.

Always.

He's still the lesser of 2 evils

When I saw him at a rally in Atlanta.
I was 10 feet away from him.
As soon as he started talking I knew he was a fraud just like the rest of them.

Dam……… shud hav voted for hillary :::(((

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

happy hannuka

it sounds so pathetic now, i can clearly imagine a white fatty basement dweller with zits all over hos face saying this

Fuck Palestine and fuck Arab people

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying jews are not arabs
>implying jews and muslims hate each other
kek
in the end jews and muslims are bros

don't mislead yourself, we are usually very close

I didn't. I kept telling the faggots on this board but they didn't listen. People here are too dumb and easily brainwashed. Last time there were actual nonshit people posting here was /new/.

When "he's not Hillary" and "dude just wait for Hitler" became the only arguments for Trump.

Do you really think he would have a chance if he wasn't?

At least its not hillary

memes = brainwashing for niggers
srsly they can easily get brainwashed by a a drawing of a frog how dumb people have become?

Isn't his family, and most NY Jews, orthodox?

followed by:
Made me smirk.

"At least x is not y" is the lamest fucking argument ever.

In 4 years he is going to get btfo of the residency because he is a jewish cuck retard and the left will still hat him. We will get some Obama 2.0 up in here. "At least its not hillary" is going to change to "Hillary would have been better than this."

hmm

You should have seen the israeli media. They were cheering and dancing after the election. They know.

When I understood Trump was what jews wanted

>jews talk about trump all the time
>look guys they don't like him he's our guy!
really shouldve tipped you off who they wanted to win
I don't think they're fucking business got that much free publicity

>he fell for the "campaign rhetoric"

Meet the Jews in Donald Trump's Inner Circle
jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle

Top Jewish Donors Prominent on Trump Inauguration Committee
jta.org/2016/11/16/default/top-jewish-donors-prominent-on-trump-inauguration-committee

Trump's Transition Team includes Jews and Pro-Israel Zionists
jta.org/2016/11/13/news-opinion/politics/trumps-transition-team-includes-jewish-daughter-son-in-law

Jewish Businessman Carl Icahn named Special Adviser to Trump
jta.org/2016/12/22/news-opinion/politics/jewish-businessman-carl-icahn-named-special-adviser-to-trump

Trump set to name Top Jewish Goldman Sachs Official to Economic Post
jta.org/2016/12/09/news-opinion/politics/trump-set-to-name-top-goldman-sachs-official-to-economic-post

Trump said to name Jewish Banker Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary
jta.org/2016/11/29/news-opinion/politics/trump-said-to-name-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary

Trump nominates Orthodox Jew David Friedman as U.S. Ambassador to Israel
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034#.spqf813i6

Trump's Top 4 Contenders for Secretary of State have Strong pro-Israel Records
jns.org/latest-articles/2016/11/10/trumps-top-3-contenders-for-secretary-of-state-have-strong-pro-israel-records

Trump names Jewish Billionaire Stephen Schwarzman to head Economic Advisory Team
jta.org/2016/12/02/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-jewish-billionaire-stephen-schwarzman-to-head-economic-advisory-team

Jewish Billionaire Henry Kravis reportedly being considered for Treasury Secretary
jta.org/2016/11/18/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-billionaire-henry-kravis-reportedly-being-considered-for-treasury-secretary

>Sup Forums will defend this

Most jews voted against him