Mods are such massive fags holy shit. I pay for this site and the thanks we get from these faggots...

Mods are such massive fags holy shit. I pay for this site and the thanks we get from these faggots. This is just for replying to a Sarah Andersen edited comics thread.

Mod purge when?

Yeah, they're revolting faggots. They better start listening to us they'll be next on the chopping block. We Sup Forums now

>its another 'user doesnt know how to press print screen' episode

what is this sarah andersen comics shit?

That could have been me, kek

Oh that was a raid thread? Editing comics is raiding now? How does Ben garrison feel about that?

kek, mobile posting for once, too lazy to transfer the screenshot until the second post plus accidentally cropped

/vip/ beta uprising when?

Mods are massive faggots. They love tranny cocks in their face holes. Going after Sarah is like taking their daily dose of semen away.

People are editing some SJW-ish normie comics Ben Garrison style, and apparently for our mods even partaking in such a thread (I didn't make any edits or call for anything to be done) is too much. We've got some reddit tier moderation here.

The good news is I'm pretty sure that malay faggot got the same ban.

Mods are retards. Editing comics for shits and giggles doesn't constitute a raid.

Hiromoot is trying to reform pol obviously. Every thread where there is the slightest organization gets btfo because "muh raids".

However all the bait crap banned in the sticky like "how x can even compete" and the likes get to stay. The new batch of mods literally are shills doing it for free.

>hurrr I broke the rules why I get banned?!?!

complaining about bans is against the rules too, user. I would suggest shutting up.

Am I banned now, too? Is this a raid thread?

Cuck logic. I know this thread is bannable, but this is my phone connection, I never use it.

beat this

Going after someone and editing their works after they have asked you to stop does count as raiding.

So you don't care you're breaking the rules? You just want to bitch and moan?

! ! ! THIS IS NOW A RAID THREAD ! ! !

Everyone who has posted in this thread will be banned.

! ! ! THIS IS NOW A RAID THREAD ! ! !

who did you raid?

It's fucked up because legally there is nothing anyone can do in regards to editing a cartoon an artist posts online. There is absolutely no legal recourse for the artist without spending a literal fortune. Banning for this shit is the move of a scared cuck.

That is not a raid, faggot. It would only count as raid if the thread was actively calling shitlords to post the original comics to Sarah's account. The last thread posters didnt do that iirc. /qa/ddit is fucking cancer

The mods moderate this site for FREEE. I don't see how anyone could possibly defend this.

So fake they didn't even bother matching the font.

Those hypocrite mods didn't delete Ben Garrison threads even though he emailed moot pleading him to do something about it.

Yeah, the mods are not on our side. Before that comic thread they were giving out bans for posting about Fishbane and elites' pizza parties.

All this because of the success of DIY, Safety squad.

Wish we could figure out an alternative site, but the schills will follow.

Writing a long whingeing mail to hiroshimoot, what's the address to use? moot@Sup Forums.org?

No fap thread also got 404'd when it was literally the top thread

This one?