Take a loog fellas it looks like we got another Ben Garrison

Take a loog fellas it looks like we got another Ben Garrison

twitter.com/SarahCAndersen/status/812418661843668993

sarahcandersen.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

sarahcandersen.com/page/20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

It have so much potential as she is widely adored among both normies and SJWs and as proven above - highly prone to triggering

Don't force it, polbro.

Just like with Ben Garrison, it takes time and lots of corrections of their comics to make the author see the light.

Forced as shit, just kill yourself

you od rodaka

Doc McStuffins McDonald’s Farting Mommy Tummy Ache Check-Up, Doc McStuffins Farting Mommy Check Up

Loogs kud

stop forcing this shit

This will become news.

Moar

kek

This is great.

THEY DO EXIST!!!!!!!

What a cutie

>all those white knight replies

Fuck you for getting my hopes up OP, I just looked her up and of course these were edited. I should have known better.

>portrays herself as a homely little autistic girl
>is actually a hot normie

Fucking women

>sarahcandersen.com/page/20

To every whiteknight here, wondering why we're Sup Forumsifying her, look at this. She's a SJW, even tho she's hiding it. She also likes this kind of thing on twitter (pic related). She deserves it.

She's a cutie... I hope we could redpill her like we did with Ben Garrison.

>haha I'm such an introvert girl, I hate socializing :(
>what's that, Chad? of course I want to go to the movies tonight haha

It won't happen. At least, Ben Garrison wasn't bluepilled.
He was middlepill I'd say.

Sarah Andershit is full SJW and bluepill.

Don't you mean FAKE NEWS?

>I hope we could redpill her

"I am devasted by Donald Trump's election, stay safe everybody"

She's a lost cause

She is beyond saving

Her safe space has been invaded, and her image will be soon enough poisoned even by the fleeting contact we have had with her, meaning no other nest of degeneracy wants to allow such a marked target to take refuge in their filthy hideouts.

She will be abandoned by her former friends, shunned by her likeminded libs, and constantly tempted by the very devils she hated and fought against before.

She will be ours, sooner or later.

Awh shit

Yes.

lol good one

These comics are so unfunny
Can someone explain to me what I'm supposed to laugh at?

Aren't pronouns used in fucking third person? Why do sjws even give a fuck?

If the edits are funny, she gets Garisson'd.

If the edits are unfunny and unoriginal, the whole thing will be forgotten about in a week.

Don't force it. Garisson took years, I remember seeing the edited versions for the first time circa 2010.

i'd rape her asshole

let's fuck her up

i assumed it would be a man masquarading as a woman or a fatty

This is a raid thread pic very related.

reddit cucks i swear to god.

No she isn't

She just hasn't seen the light.

she's making lowest common denominator comics to appeal to dumb insecure white manbabies. she's playing you assholes like a fiddle.

We're not raiding anything, we're making edits. Try again aussifag.

Kinky

Well then why did my friend get banned and so butthurt that he sent me the pic of him getting banned by posting in a thread about this very thing. ( eagerly await your response.

Because he wanted to raid an Emu Cultural Center. What a racist.

SARAH "IF IT'S A MUSLIM YA CAN'T LOVE EM" ANDERSON
SARAH "IF IT'S A NIGGER I GET TRIGGERED" ANDERSON

Because it wasn't the same kind of thread. There were threads yesterday asking to raid her twitter with the edits.
ITT, we're not asking such thing, we're just making edits for the sake of lulz.

That's a real good one. That shitty MSPaint ISLAM at the end got me

>cute comics that never hurt anyone or expressed a particularly distressing political viewing
>wrecking this poor gentle sensitive soul by turning her comics into rightwing memes and give her panic attacks even though she's not even an SJW
why bully

for the lulz

why not?
because we can

>>wrecking this poor gentle sensitive soul by turning her comics into rightwing memes and give her panic attacks even though she's not even an SJW
my dear nip look at this

No he wanted to raid some comic artist. I've reported this thread. I expect everyone, sadly me as well for replying to said thread which is a raid thread. But I usually only lurk so a ban for a week or whatever won't be so bad for me. But rules are rules.

But she's right on both counts.

>nip
he's an english teacher

She is an SJW. Read the thread you dumb fuck.
Besides, why can't we have a little fun? We're not hurting anybody.

>never expressed a particularly distressing political viewing

Pic related, and see

If I had hypothetically posted in that other hypothetical thread, hypothetically I would have been banned.

because this Besides, being a "gentle sensitive soul" isn't a reason to stop. If she can't take control of herself that's her own problem. THE WEAK MUST FEAR THE STRONG

>uses pronouns because it doesn't cost her anything
>recognizes white men as the most insecure, easily triggered culture
That's not SJW, that's just being a normal person.

Most likely this. Probably not even good.

Because Sup Forums is just offspring of Sup Forums although they claim to have some kind of dignity. In reality they are just miserable trolls, but more powerful than Sup Forums

>complains about others being easily triggered
>gets triggered by edits of your comic

My friend has autism and he is on my steam list, HE WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT, he is so fucked up in the head that I'm going to blame the Russians for this post and he will believe it.

I wish someone would do this with that Oatmeal faggot's cartoons. Also XKCD is a lefty Hillshill as well and his are just as easily exploitable.

>gets triggered
how so ?

>raiding is a one day offense
>posting NSFW in a sfw board is 3

Hiromoot why

see, this is what I am talking about. it would be much more rewarding to see this power used on someone who actually deserves it.

I don't even care about the artist but these make me kek

You seem to be on the wrong board. You don't fit in here.
No one will blame you if you leave.
Don't ruin our fun.

Also, probably a good idea to stop replying to this fag. He's trying to derail.

Excellent idea. Here is my OC.

The only pronouns I know of are "he, she, they".

a 3 day ban is too long, so it will be bypassed.
a 1 day ban is just short enough that most will not even bother to get a new proxy, and will take this as a "Well, enough posting for today, mates" and goes to bed.

A smaller punishment works better against things that are political of nature.

Dude, stop white knighting
She won't fuck you

You're eating too much soy, you low-testosterone tofu-munching little hairy dick waifu pillow-buying onanist shut-in.

Check her Twitter and screens other anons posted here.

wow someone got triggered

me too, "xe" or whatever is retarded. but if a qt3.14 trap who is nice wants to be called a she I don't mind at all. it's not a big deal. but, I also don't think all traps are automatically good people. some are also pieces of shit with mental problems. it's not just one or the other

L-little Chloe has sure grown.

And they isn't right for the singular, something you aren't taught as a kid any longer

>mommihowtochangeip

I understand doing it to this girl, but why were you so mean to Ben Garrison? Was he not on your side beforehand?

>qt3.14 trap who is nice
Holy fuck, suicide

You don't know the definition of a raid. Moot got into an argument involving lawyers with Garrison when we were editing his stuff because he disputed that it wasn't fair use.

Our threads weren't banned or discouraged. He told Zyklon Ben to fuck off.

This is a good edit, it just needs to match the font.

Traps don't want to be called she, trannies want that.

This, I wish I knew how to proxy and become a rare flag, I buy a vpn but it's all banned etc. P.S. he still won't shut up about it REEE is an understatement. Why am I so nice to people.

kek

Fucking newfag

I don't even think the rules specifically state that you can't reply to an out of site raid thread, just that you can't start a thread for a raid.
Mod or janitor probably just felt like dicking around with some cunts.
Also probably not a good idea to feed your mate's autism if he's that fucked in the head.

But it is for the plural.

user, that was beautiful

Stop replying to him you stupid twat. Its what he wants.
Both of you should heed these instructions.

That one was her best.

Yes.

Get a Sup Forums gold account, and you can edit the flags by right clicking on them.

rly low balling if you arent even paying to post here.

Well, there goes my sympathy. You get political, don't get complain when bored political extremists start mocking you.