European White Men now only 6% of Harvard undergrad

Just how cucked are white people in the US?

From the Harvard admissions statistics website "college.harvard.edu/admissions/admissions-statistics" we see that 51% of students are African American (13.7%), Asian American (22.1%), Native American (2.6%), or Hispanic (12.6%). A further 11.4% are international. This brings our total to 51 + 11.4 = 62.4%.

A further 25% of students are of Jewish background, if we are to go by the Hillel organization. You can see that here: "hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population"

That means 62.4 + 25 = 87.4% of the undergraduate class at Harvard is non-European white. That means only 12.6% of the class is European white men and women, which means ONLY 6% OF HARVARD'S UNDERGRADUATE CLASS IS EUROPEAN WHITE MEN.

HOW CAN AMERICANS BE SO KEKED. THIS INSTITUTION WAS BUILT BY WHITE MEN. FIGHT FOR YOUR INSTITUTIONS YOU FOOLS.

Other urls found in this thread:

diversity.upenn.edu/diversity_at_penn/facts_figures/
businessinsider.com/most-popular-course-at-harvard-2014-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we see that 51% of students are African American
over 50% need to be nigger so at least one graduates?

That was the total of minorities African American + Asian American + Native + Hispanic.

Now find stats for the rest of our universities.

Harvard is the place where your leaders come from. If you give that up, there is no hope.

there is no hope

This is pathetic, and of course it's a paki nigger pointing it out.

The problem is the greatest jew of all :VOLUME BASED STATISTICS

how do they brainwash blm supporters?
Volume based statistics, if you assist for whites being 63% of the population it is no question who is more violent.

How do they justify quotas : same thing

Jews. Jews. Jews. You hate them more than any other people OP. So teach us your ways

Over half are black? No wonder retarded shit like urban studies is exploding in popularity

Lmao Harvard hasn't produced any great leaders in decades

that's the problem aint it

We can always cease choosing leaders from there.

What if that's only the percent of whites that CAN graduate from Harvard now? Can you prove it's another one of your conspiracy theories involving muh joohs?

Hyphenated americans always flock to normie main street shit to fit in. Whites are going back to vocations and working abroad in larger numbers than ever. Theyre moving to where money is being made not some overpriced jew club

go ahead and try lol

Where does it say 51% are African American and how do those numbers add up?

>be a nigger
>want to succeed,
>hove to attend university founded by slavers
>have to always be talking about how lucky I am to be there

Who cares?

YOLO

Undergrad is shit. Why would you go into debt for an undergrad in political science degree. Get that shit cheap and if you still need a status symbol go to grad school but get them to pay for it

BUMP, hows it going in the united soviets of america?

Embarrassing. Why can't America be like my country? We're one of the few countries that provide affirmative action to the majority

Our public universities SHOULD be 70% Muslim. How cool is that? Cause I;m a Muslim myself and I benefit from this. Fuck the minorities

I've checked Yale. The number is 12% white males.

(((52%))) White students, of them 28% are Jewish. 52%-28% =24%. Women compose 48%, so split it in half. 12%.

Ivy League my ass.

so what does undergraduate student mean? we have a totally different system here in norway, no bully pls

As someone that goes to Harvard, you really must realize that in a nepotistic x meritocratic like the college admissions process, the wealthiest and the smartest are not always the same. It's always a medium inbetween, mostly consisting of well connected people, like Jews. I don't see a problem with this. You really have to think very, very hard about why Harvard would want to dive so deep into affirmative action if you want to really understand why they do what they do. It's no mystery that the university wants to do what is objectively best for it. Also, keeping in mind that many of the minorities at Harvard also have Jewish ancestry, I'm sure, and can say from personal experience, that that number is higher than 25%.

I really do think it's the best way to go about things.

it just means in college but no diploma yet.

Harvard is jeopardizing it's credibility pretty aggressively if thats true, you can only trade on a good reputation if output is of consistent quality.

Harvard and Yale are turning into memes. Stanford and Chicago are picking up the slack and producing better leaders than Harvard and Yale have in years. Thiel went to Stanford and Chicago is known as one of the more conservative-ish ivy-tier universities, by proxy of Milton Friedman being a prominent member of the faculty's alumni. Obama may have been an adjunct professor there, but Scalia was the dean of the law school at one point, I believe.

>we see that 51% of students are African American (13.7%)

no it says 13.7% are niggers you idiot. you're making up the 51%

Oh, and i didn't count international students. The number is even lower, it's like 7%.

7% white males in Yale. ew.

and diploma is the reward you get after some years of studying and doing well at a test? which makes you more qualified for jobs?

51% are all the """minorities""" combined

European Americans have been MASSIVELY underrepresented at Ivy League institutions for a while. No lobby groups trying to correct that though, of course.

Stanford has been thrashing out entrepreneurs for a while now.
MIT should steal Harvards crown if it can avoid becoming totally cucked.

It looks like Ivy League are whoring their brand to snobby foreign students with more cash than smarts.

How long before people realize a BA in Political Science isn't worth shit?

>Harvard chooses to drown itself in "diversity"
ok

>he doesn't attend the most based ivy league
diversity.upenn.edu/diversity_at_penn/facts_figures/

Where do your come from?

Does it matter? None of those nerds have any connections. The whites from other shit tier university's who got robbed from a spot will still end up with a better career.

>Not going to based state school
>Not paying 10k per year to go (compare to Harvard's 60k)
>Not applying to the same prestigious grad schools and having a similar acceptance rate as compared to Ivy League undergrads
>Not for the most part avoiding the deluge of PC culture
The list goes on, holy kek. I mean, the reputation isn't quite the same and there is still a good amount of the leftist agenda going on, but other than that it is infinitely better. The Ivy League used to be a white man's club, and I am sure the great alumni of centuries past are rolling in their graves.

We already have, what university did trump go to?

I've heard that PolSci at Chicago is very left-wing, unlike Michigan counterpart. Is this true?

Those are the 6% famm.

>Selling your ass at the highest price
Gee i wonder who could be behind this?
Seriously thought, it's time for a revolution.

The dirty secret in America is that Poli Sci undergraduate programs don't matter and are a complete meme. If you want the same job prospects, and even more than what you'd bet with a poli sci degree, go into business. I'm not sure about poli sci programs, but Chicago's business school(Booth) and law school are the most conservative of the ivy-tier schools in the US. This is by proxy of the Econ overlap with the business school. the most left wing business schools of the ivy schools? Unsurprisingly, Harvard and Yale. The most apolitical? even though most of the architects(Ezekiel Emanuel of Penn, Austin Goolsbee of Chicago, Jonathan Gruber of MIT) of Obamacare came from these schools, the schools reps as staying away from a certain left wing extremism is still intact, unlike Harvard, Yale, and Columbia, which have all become Ivy League social justice hotbeds, especially Columbia.

The most apolitical? Penn* my bad I forgot to add that

>harvard
>leaders
>undergrad

you do realize that those schools pride themselves on their MBA programs, not their undergrad.

at least we can drink the tap water

also, i think harvard is the one that's fucked. it took hundreds of years to earn that pedigree. if they wanna throw it away in a generation i'll enjoy it

>FIGHT FOR YOUR INSTITUTIONS YOU FOOLS.

>Sits and patiently waits for the day that a degree from Harvard is worse than a degree from MU
>many lels to be had soon

STEM degrees now only 5% of Harvard classes.

Wharton School of Business. So, Penn, which is Ivy League.

MIT is for stemfags. Harvard is for business/law/shitlib arts fags. There's some overlap, but for the most part they try to stick to each other's wheelhouses

How exactly are Jews not considered to be European whites?

>meme-chigan
>top tier

shiggy

This. Only Polisci and Econ are top tier social sciences at MIT

(((Zuck))) was a computer science major at Harvard. The most popular course at Harvard: computer science 050

businessinsider.com/most-popular-course-at-harvard-2014-9

You tards realize that the schools make no distinction between jews and whites, right? So the fact that there are so many jews compared to whites has nothing to do with diversity quotas and everything to do with them being superior candidates.

Keep dreaming. Your cow college will never be top tier, and also practices affirmative action.

Pretty much all presidents did their undergrad at Harvard, Yale, or Princeton. Read a book, pleb.

>Obama

but yesterday pol said jews are white

You boys seems to think I meant anything good about MU. Just the opposite.

I said pretty much all presidents. And he transferred to Columbia, another Ivy.

>lol u cant hurt me behind these 7 scotsmen

You were implying that it was good enough to ever have a remote chance of being better than an Ivy, but it's not, it's complete shit. You went to a meme school and deserve to be deported for your laziness and stupidity. Go be a lower-class pleb somewhere else you fucking poorfag.

>overlap

> I really do think it's the best way to go about things.
You do realize our elite institutions are undermining their own credibility by being like 10-20% white males?

Thats harvard, shit head. Harvard does that on purpose.

Yeah, and let's mention the women. The Jewish/Asian/foreign women who attend these ivy institutions were given major positions in obamas admin. Samantha Power was the architect of some of obamas foreign policy, including the decision to pull out the troops, leading to the formation of ISIS within Syria and the invasion of Libya. Thanks potatoland

That would be a good spiel if I hadn't grad'd from Princeton.

While I agree that penn is the most based ivy, there are a lot of juden here. But, hey I'll take the extra days off they give for Jewish holidays.

This.

These universities are exchanging the value of their degrees for short term profit -- which either means they're complete fools, or they don't expect to be around much longer in their current capacity and want to milk their brand for all its worth.

Bullshit, kike. Look at the deans and presidents of these universities. Jews weaseled their way into positions of power and they choose other Jews.

Jews are 2% of America vs. whites being 61%. It's not even remotely possible that them being more numerous than whites in the Ivy League could come from them being better candidates.

Don't ever underestimate the Alumninati.
Those kids will have to start a business from scratch

yeah, baisically nigger.

Is harvard still relevant? Need a nice economic collapse to wipe out these institutions' trusts

But then Harvard will just morph into another low income housing project.

(You heard it here first)

u of m a shit

>not falling for the college con
>cucked

Try harder, Mehmed, although I appreciate the amount of effort put into this shitpost.