archive.is/kxJy6
youtube.com/watch?v=O1NRHhZiWxk
youtube.com/watch?v=egr01a6oDMo
youtube.com/watch?v=B2gKd4jRCQo
twitter.com/AmyMek/status/812706849183199232?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=geLw8H-GdzM
youtube.com/watch?v=wJFQ0DmXIZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a vid up with english subs? If not do it. Redpills need to break through

i wonder why he don't shout allahu akbar at the end

The fuck is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PVHf8CDyZGg

Found some subs

Mother of God

Wtf Germany what gone wrong with you?
At least in France even leftists called to kill the islamists.

4th Reich/HRE 2.0/anything that's not the current state of affairs fucking when?

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

nice copy pasta, abdul muhammad

>I've been living in Germany
> all of my life
>terrible things happening here
> rest of Europe

>US flag
0/10

Nice pasta Achmed Muhammad al-deutschlandi

reminder for germans to take names down

transcript, officially translated, check the url in the header box
archive.is/kxJy6

Is Germany the biggest joke of a country on Sup Forums?

>Us flag
>Germany is great goy, #notallmuslims

You have to go back

Just execute all muslims, these people never change so they deserve to die.

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?
They can die for all I care desu senpai.

Not my problem, not my fault, none of my taxes should go to them.

>we feel the fear but the fear won't get to us
>we feel the powerlessness but the powerlessness won't get to us
>we feel the anger but the anger won't get to us
>Germany "DESERVES" the people's trust

Basically a "Everything is fine so shut your eyes and move on goy" type of speech. I hope muslims continue to fuck our shit up during the next year.

>the left can do no wrong

Episode 3,000,027

did he really say "terrorism has positive effects... fear brings families together"?

i need confirmation before making it go viral

this guy is literally the biggest idiot we ever had even worse than Merkel.

This

That is some straight up 1984 doublethink shit

This is an FBI honeypot. When you go about making sense, it messes up our algorithm of rage, and makes it harder for us to filter the metadata to determine a variety of factors necessary for the arrest and detention plan.

Please refrain from posting again.

Thank you.

He didn't say it directly. It's more a read between the lines sort of thing.

Still enraging though.

FBI are the good guys tho

what the fuck!?

reading the transcript

he really basically said that

The terror we have been experiencing worldwide for years has
suddenly made its way to our capital. While we all knew that Germany
would not be spared such terrorist attacks, the many people killed and
injured at a Christmas market in Berlin shocked and unsettled us to
the core.
And, as a result, rage and fury, but also feelings of fear and
powerlessness, came over us.
However, if we look very closely now, we see that there is more
to this.
We feel fear, but we are not consumed by it.
We feel powerlessness, but we are not consumed by it.
We feel rage, but we are not consumed by it.
Instead, we have moved closer together as a community of those
who defend humanity.

>"fear brings families together"

he didn't say that, right? RIGHT?

Ey Putin, can you hurry up with the funding of nationalist groups that will lead to EU-wide civil war?

This why I'm so glad we have a king, instead of a president who will use christmas to signal politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1NRHhZiWxk

Well you have memed us to be conceived as a 3rd world shithole, while I still have better job opportunity, education and health care than you and I'm not surrounded by 60% niggers and spics.
What happened is that reality on Sup Forums has little to nothing to do with reality.

Germany and the Netherlands are still the best countries on the world.

What they really mean is "fear makes people turn to the state / EU for protection and accept greater tyranny." So from the perspective of the ruling "elites", terrorism actually is a goid thing so long as they can keep it at a manageable level. I'm increasingly convinced the mass rapefugee invasion was engineered for this very reason, primarily to stop the EU falling apart.

where is the arabic subtitle?

wtf I love islam now

I have just read through it, and it has not been accurately translated. Some sentences have been "defused", the meaning is way more ambivalent in German

SÅ vackert

>implying the EU isnt the 4th reich in disguise
>implying this isnt what krautcucks always wanted

>While we all knew that Germany
would not be spared such terrorist attacks
This is the most fucked thing. They all need to go. The protection of the citizens from outside aliens should be the primary reason of a government. If they can't ensure that, they have failed and need to be hung.

Come on... Do Nazi stuff

>not the 2nd Weimar Republic

>a community of those
>who defend humanity
How about defending the Germans first, you globalist stooge?

Reminds me of Shilldog & Hernie telling us that the nogs creating dystopias in America, such as Wilmington Delaware, Memphis, etc, are really the victims and not the problem. And the answer to everything is white racism, more gibsmedats, more bending over.

youtube.com/watch?v=egr01a6oDMo

No matter how many trucks run over you, they'll still double down and say the refugees are the victims and you need to be more tolerant of it, just like we have to be tolerant whenever Tyrone guns us down for our ATM card in broad daylight.

That part just disgusted me.

Fucking pieces of shit.

How the mighty have fallen

Majority of the refugees weren't refugees moron, you guys are just allowing everyone in, you're hated by everyone for the 3rd time in a century KYS

How is the official translation compared to ?

youtube.com/watch?v=B2gKd4jRCQo
>U wot m8

This desu, and it's even the same guys in charge again

kill yourself

Basically he's saying we are a nation of ostriches. What hsppened last time you all looked the other way? THAS RIGHT, Hitler

t. Al-Mutasim Maulai Muhamma Al-Schultz

bad pasta, fucking kill yourself (without killing others, i know it's hard for your people, but try to make an effort)

Oh never mind, it's incomplete.

accurate quoting

video is from 2015, but it's sadly real. They really did release his speech with arabic subtitles, there even was little backlash in the msm, but just five days later the new years eve massrape happened in cologne, so everybody forgot about it

reading between lines

What happened to the German language in the last 50 years?

German used to sound aggressive and biting and strong, now it sounds cucked, like they are trying to suck a dick while they speak.

Has German changed since WW2?

I really think Germany is about to collapse

Germany has invented “anti-rape undergarments” to make it harder for MUSLIM "Refugees" to rape German women.

twitter.com/AmyMek/status/812706849183199232?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

The arabic subtitles left a me too horrified that I didn't even mention them.

Nope, it's going to replace USA as the only counterweight to Russian hegemony in Europe after USA pulls out and assumes a faggy, isolationist stance.

This. What the fuck do I care if some uneducated islamist dies half a world away? We're just supposed to give them free shit because their leaders are incompetent?

>German Flag
>obviously can't understand German
>tries to shame our head of state
>suggests government is too left-wing
>wants right wing populists in power, to weaken us and continue to spread hate towards foreigners
>divide and conquer. Hate all muslims, so they have more reason to join extremists
>clearly working for ISIS

I can read you like an open book, Mustafa.
Get the fuck out of my country you salafist piece of shit.

it's considered bad manners to speak strong german nowadays, it sounds militaristic, my teacher called it "barking like a dog"

Germany making right for killing the 6 gorillion

Thats kinda true. He could also say war has positive effects and he would be right.

>But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

During her rule the German birth rate declined below Japan's and that includes muslims who pop out 6 - 8 children for every woman. Your country is destined to die.

>That Czech in the end
kek

the pedo satanist is scared

he knows that if the tide shifts, he will one day know how the cold steel of a guillotine blade on his neck feels like

t. Kevin Möller

junior member of antifa club in Haselbach

I'm starting to think that Nazis are still controlling Germany and they're using rapefugee flows, ridiculous double standards in the laws and bait statements by politicians to rile up a fourth reich.

what are you going to do about it?

>president thanks various people
>highlights comfy times
>advises not to be divisive
>encourages debate about unsolved issues, explicitly does this in regards to refugee politics

>this is somehow bad

Your quote is bullshit, too.

fuck gauck this fucking green party communist.

Wait. Has Germany become so fucking pozzed that its gone past denying that refugees include terrorists and straight into saying that terrorism is good?

You guys are so fucked. Not gonna lie, I actually liked Germany when I visited, but that was almost seven years ago, and I would never go back with as many rapefugees as you have. As far as I'm concerned, Germany is up there with Mexico and Turkey as a country that needs to clean up its act before I'll ever consider visiting again. It's sad. Germany won't be Germany anymore in five years at this rate.

But hey, at least you're not letting those right-wing bullies win, right? Fucking IDIOTS. Enjoy sacrificing the lives and dignity of your countrymen on the altar of political correctness.

I wonder what went wrong with you, seeing you being this retarded.

Wait a second.

*it's
But yeah, in all seriousness, Germany is going down the shitter. It's so afraid of being full of Nazis that it's literally letting the terrorists win.

>cruel to send them back home
You people are the worst. I'd send you back home with them; since they're so loving and welcoming I'm sure they'd be okay with it.

>Terrorism has positive effects

But Sup Forums says things along these lines all the time. After all, don't hard times create strong men?

Nothing's wrong with me. Something is very wrong with your country, krautbro.

It's not just Merkel, either. You really do have to be allowing this to happen in order for it to be possible.

I know the US has no fucking room to talk about rushing headlong towards its own destruction, but I like Germany, and this is genuinely pretty fucking sad.

People are good in spite of the bad, not because of it.

Well I hope you're ready for the VdB train then

AUSTRIA YES

The delusion of burgers is always funny to me

You are the last ones in the entire west that have any right to make fun of countries being cucked

Let me point out the moronically wrong statements in your dumb comment here:

>gone past denying that refugees include terrorists
>straight into saying that terrorism is good
>You guys are so fucked
>Germany is up there with Mexico and Turkey as a country
>Germany won't be Germany anymore in five years
>Enjoy sacrificing the lives and dignity of your countrymen on the altar of political correctness.

And that was in just one post of yours. You don't live in reality.

Only through their fight to end the hard times
Instead this is allowing yourself to be murdered

(((diversity)))

>it's considered bad manners to speak strong german nowadays, it sounds militaristic, my teacher called it "barking like a dog"

Can you provide any examples that show the difference?

You know the rolling R?
You could say Lebensraum like a cuck, or say Leeebensrrraumm like Hitler.

thats not even the worst shit this fucker has said, in one speech he said "we have no problem with the elites, but with the people, they are the problem"

Germans need to die off already.

German parents need to start committing murder-suicides of their entire families before it's too late.

nice proxy, Kevin Möller

The US, in general, is, in fact, cucked to the highest degree. Not ven gonna try to deny that one.

Just saying that somebody or somebody's statement is dumb doesn't make it so. Merkel is Clinton on steroids. The way you guys are handling the refugee crisis is atrocious, and it's going to affect security. It's going to affect your housing market. It's going to affect your laws in ways you won't see coming. It's going to result in a change to your culture, on a local level and across your country.

You're so fucking cucked that your country's establishment is parroting my country's bullshit "fake news" narrative. You're approaching Britain-tier levels of Orwellian thoughtcrime-policing.

You have a beautiful country with lots of genuinely good people. Stop fucking it up so that you can be superficially good.

That's honestly a little too pozzed to take at face value. Source?

It's true.

>That's honestly a little too pozzed to take at face value. Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=geLw8H-GdzM
its at the end

Death to traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJFQ0DmXIZY

So since the new year is coming up soon, how many gangrapes will happen this time in cologne?

Maybe we'll get some here, in France or the UK too this time

"terrorism has positive effects... fear brings families together"?

It can also blow them apart with the right amount of explosivity.

English, no more of this schmetterleng gefunging ging gong kunen ing king koene bing bong bish bash bullshit.

>Just saying that somebody or somebody's statement is dumb doesn't make it so.

Just like making retarded claims don't make them facts, you mongoloid.