Claim to want to save the white race

>claim to want to save the white race
>not breeding white offspring with your white wife

Alright Sup Forums give me your excuses

niggers and jews
I losed

These bitches just don't fall for you. You have to grab them by their goldilocks hair beads, shove them in the bed and ejaculate inside them.

Because hey let's be honest, they're the same bastard children of those very same vikings which raped their great-great-great....grandmother. Being raped is now in their submissive bloodline.

Fucking wimps. I hate submissive women like I hate arrogant niggers and cowardly moronic Sup Forums Sup Forumstards acting like gipsies.

Infertile. The most I can do is redpill my sisters and take care of my parents when they're older so my sisters will have a better chance of passing on their genes but I'm too suicidal to think I'll make it that far.

i'm not married and prefer girls with darker features

I can't my wife's already pregnant with her boyfriend

I am breeding a pure bavarian phenotype. I am ensuring she will never have white children.

GREENED.

because I'm self conscious about that fact that I'm nordic white but look asiatic

She said no.

How can I navigate society if in socially awkward? How do I do well in school If I'm not academically inclined? How can I get a shitty job if I'm awkward? How can I get a good job if I'm not educated? How can I make money without a job? How do I find a girlfriend without money?

Finnish?

>Infertile
how?

The white race is too far gone. It isn't worth saving.

>Tfw Asian
>Tfw The blood of Genghis Khan flows through my veins
It's time to revive the Golden Horde

Nonexistent sperm count and I shoot blanks. Doc asked for a semen sample and I couldn't even get a drop of it.

Overpopulation

Already have one mongolian white offspring. Gonna pop out few more with my new GF

t. common filth

When they say no. Amiright?

Let the raping commence!

I'm trying to get a career to support a family first. I'm just 18, give me a break

Can't find one. I'm constantly depressed and just praying that I get offered a job after my current internship, even though it's not what I dreamed of doing after college.

Once I get a job, I'll probably start taking better care of myself and give it a shot. Maybe I'll join a church and fake it.

>give me your excuses
because i have tiny a-cup size breasts and every guy i meet is a beta nu-male unable to provide for a family much like Sup Forums

> No excuses

let it burn.
why create offspring? so they can go trough an even harder future? i would feel bad for the little guys. it is a terrible time to be born.

Because i'm a 26yo touchless virgin
Never saw a vagina or tits IRL and probably never will.

This, I use to be one of these beta-cucks crying about how I'd never have an Aryan princess to give me children, but I've learned, women don't (and shouldn't!) respect or love some beta fag that begs God to give him a woman, if you ain't got the balls to grab one, then your genes aren't worth passing down fag.
I'd rather the white race perish with what little dignity it has than become any more shit sucking than it is now.

Already did. 4 kids no money.

Ill impregnate you with my superior mongolian genes. Cup-size as an excuse is a shitty one.

Want to emigrate to America?

Sami Swede

> college

Start filling out those super market applications son, Marxist indoctrination facilities wont help you get ahead.

l'm working on it, get off my back
All the pure aryan qts got married in college already

working on it.
if i play it right, i might actually marry myself into establishment political aristocracy.

Hey, as long as you're not a drooling moron and white I'll take you

I'm getting a degree in Finance. not a social science. In any case, it's a matter of me not getting into a hedge fund but working in operational finance instead.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

A-cup is best cup.

Why don't you get a job and support yourself profligate?

>He fell for the (((career))) meme

I'm also sterile and not actually white so it all works out hah

also im not romantic for relationships.
pic related

Fell in love with qt Nip grill
What if you got a grill through clever subterfuge rather than acting like an alpha?

Okay pls just Don't believe the jew lies

Report this shit.

Also saged.

Because i wear a DD size bra to support my manfolds

i cause that feel

My gf:
>red/slightly blonde hair
>green eyes
>her father has blue eyes, mother green
>can't tan, just burn bright red
>2 dozen mma fights under her belt
>wants kids and marriage, openly pressuring me in front of our families and friends

I think I did alright.

Good enough.

Reported for saying you'll report

>he's stupid enough to get brainwashed
I'm doing Mathematics, frig off

prid do svycarska a jeste uvydis :^)

you too

Greened hahaha brilliant

Get on TRT

That's precisely why I'm not breeding, retard.

Reparted

svycarsko, zda se, moc neprospiva pravopisu

not married
working hard at it with mixed results.

Because I am poor, barely average looking, loner, dont party, dont get drunk, hardly socialize and hardly meet new people, dont really have friends to introduce me to their friends (girls).

such is life

Her father is a HUGE guy too.
6'3", very broad shouldered.
Her brother is a big/solid guy too.
So I won't have to worry about weak ass bitch sons.

Takes two to tango.

Import a Slavic wife, or find a white woman on your aesthetic level.

přelizd kazdy rano tri hory jen aby ses dostal do prace neni zadna prdel, na vyuku pravopisu potom nezbyva cas.

im biracial, therefore im only partially white.

i considered if i were to breed with a white girl, but then that would be an effective whiting out of my non-whiteness, which i dont think is entirely fair.

desu, i feel at the very least i should have some brown children to try my best to return things to the way they were for my ancestors on my fathers side.

at the same time however, i care about my white family too, so eventually at some point, im probably going to consider having children with a white girl.

I dont see why every man shouldnt see things like this, this is what being a guy is about, making our impact on the face of humanity

>bringing children to this world.

>bullied by niggers
>surrounded by spics
>molested by priests

if he survives childhood 1/3 chances he will turn into a fag or a whore, or both.

change usa before thinking of having kids

I am not currently looking for any woman for a long term commitment at the moment or children. If I have children it will be under financial stability unlike my parents. Telling your children "We are not poor, we are still above the poverty line" doesn't make your family any less poor.

I went with a nice anti-feminist Japanese girl instead.

You can do this by not being retarded and second guessing yourself like a fucking retard. Have some self confidence or go to rk9

If you still have your organs and it is nothing mechanical so to speak, do try black maca, bro. Take a glycerin extract, as highly dosed as you can get. It restores male sperm count and motility even in super high altitude and under pesticide or heavy metal poisoning.

Go around raping people and then claim you are a muslim migrant.

do society a favor and stop yourself from having mongrel children. Thanks :)

slavic wife is a meme, also cant afford importing anything

Check out black maca. Seriously. I mean it. Don't give up ameribro.

I'm a student with a healthy social life and can't afford having children at this point. Come at me faggot

Chose early retirement over raising a bunch of useless kids.

Any tips hans?

Ich bin nur bei den maurern...aber die alten säcke sind in keinster weise das was über sie behauptet wird. Dort gibs zwar viele Reiche aber keine jungen Frauen mehr...

Early retirement is actually the time to start having kids though.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Jeez Louise, pal

Did I fuck up?
we had been together about half a year and got pregnant by mistake. She was always talking about how she wants kids in the future but took the executive decision and terminated it with not a ton of imput from me. Im shocked at how candidly she came up with her choice. Ill admit it isnt the best time for us; Im just getting into my new career and getting sent overseas for the year and she is about to start hers, but i mean anytiem isnt exactly the best time to have a kid, but its not like they are unaffordable. I thought she was everything I wanted in a chick but even before this I just feel numb.

I have many kids.

Whats your excuse?

Chill bro your power level is showing

She's too selfish to have children. Let her eggs rot.

Es klingt lahm, aber sieh dich vielleicht mal bei den spirituellen Frauen um. Im Kundalini Yoga zum Beispiel wird das mit der Ehe sehr betont und geflegt. Nur ein Beispiel.

the entire human race is ages over a bunch of mongrels if you really knew genetics, and weren't some wanna be MUH RACE AND CULTURE fag

You are justifying genocide.

>claim to want to save the white race

I dont give a shit about something this arbitrary.

even IF (if) white people would go extinct tomorrow im sure that we could in the future modiy our genome to get that white skin and low melanin you autists all love.

sure, you can start by signing up for newsletters of your local conservative party (CDU most likely).

from there you can start networking, since most people see their party membership as a social club, basically. and all those old guys usually have nice daughters.
hell, if you're young enough, might even check out Junge Union or something like that.

in my case it's the CSU, so it was easier for me to cozy up to the whole "cuckservative" thing. at least the rethoric is ok.

i suppose you could go for AfD, too. but i'm not sure that many girls will be there. the party doesnt exist long enough to be a "social club".
maybe in a couple of years, but why wait so long?

this copypasta is cringy to the point it probably turned some Sup Forumstards into lefties.

Just survive for a decade or more.
Science will save our souls.

A woman who aborts a child is ending the relationship.

Haven't found the woman to redpill yet...

I wasted 2 years of my life on a high profile famous well earning creative submissive woman... wasn't worth it

Now I am only seeing used women... one of them is someone I actually like...but well if she fucked more than 20 guys, did coke and now wants to settle... it still tingles your mingles if you only end up being 21 + paying for child support (won't happen as I leave the fucking country...)

but yeah... still looking.

>sperm donor -> I might have multiple children without knowing...
>still feel shit after a leaf post

>been together 6 mos
>you're leaving

She made the right decision.

my seed is for black women only

I actually like white women cause I find them attractive and find them to be top tier in terms of genetic lottery. Looking at it from another perspective isn't it in human nature to have the best offspring?

Ditto

Ok. Ich bin normalerweise im Ausland und Psychologe.. die Prinzipien verkaufen ist leicht nur das finden eher schwer.

Noch andere Orte wo es Sinn macht Zeit zu investieren?

...Die hübschen reichen die ich halt treffe haben alle einen an der klatsche...

>Thank you Hans

If you are black, this means you're on track.

Kids are a drain on society. There is no shortage of people.