Whites are obviously the most superior master ra-

>whites are obviously the most superior master ra-

What am I looking at?

>white girl "ass"
watch the stormfags now trying to justify this pancake ass

it's embarrassing really

Sorry we don't use the term White, America. Please try again and state the ethnicity of the person.

Ass too flat would not bang

She can get a booty working out. What matters is her face which looks really pretty and her hair is really long and pretty too.

Easier to justify white girl ass than black girl face

No ass

an example of the result of pushing perverted materialist culture on children from a young age

>then OP realized her IQ is 45 points above the collective IQ of the black population

>being a white knight beta

At least she's not a nigger.

Pancake ass was made for white dick. elocution made white girl ass flat so white boy's little dicks can penetrate the pussy doggy style. know what I'm sayin?

>implying the worth of a person in this day and age is in their looks and not in their capacity to think

Post a decent white girl ass, then. I dare you. Pro tip: It isn't possible.

AYO HOL UP, BITCH GOT A HAT ON

>muh dick

>muh ass
Muh ass is the nigger female's version of "muh dick". You can get a nice butt by working out and doing squats,good luck fixing nigger low iqs and ape-like faces tho.

There's a Dutch girl that posts here who is relatively red pilled and very cute. She could be a little annoyed that OP cares more about the shape of her arse rather than her ability to carry an interesting conversation.

>literally "muh dik"

Niggers can't think past human desires and primitive instinct. How unsurprising.

She just needs to eat more.

I actually know her she only goes out with niggers.