Two drunk Brits attack two Spaniard tourists

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KwWa1lS82zY

Two drunk Brits, a dude and his girlfriend attack two Spaniard tourists because they were talking in Spanish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rUlI44OEcfE
youtu.be/tus2tfLuVhM
youtube.com/watch?v=flWTWG-gTT4
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/01/boy-15-charged-with-killing-of-polish-man-in-harlow
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/russians-coming-manchester-to-moscow-flights-brings-6207678
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good

It's funny because they pick a fight with the European tourists but they ignore all the Pakis, Jamaicans and Indians that are in the same train.

WTF Britain?
Why do you do this?

Fucking Brits

The Anglo just hates other Europeans but loves so suck Paki dick.

Strange people.

Europeans need to learn their manners when visiting Britannia.

They're not in Europe anymore, so they should speak English: not European.

Good, fuck you worthless beaners

>attacking those protected by the government

Even blacks aren't that stupid. Black street gangs in the US purposely avoid jumping Jews because they know they'd get the whole army after them if they did.

Bunch of degenerates, can't even knock out a manlet and his cunt

Arabs BTFO

Nice video uploaded in 2015 divide and conquer shill faggot

t. Juan Mendoza

>Suck your mum you faggot!
Jesus Christ, why bother talking at all?

kek what a loser

Young brits are by far the most disgusting tourists I've ever met, just saying.

On behalf of Lily Allen I apologise.

Spanish backpacking faggot 'tourists'... always the same filthy idiots like that. They piss me off too.

>white guy calls another white guy pussiole and tells him to suck his mum

Jamaican influence strong there

GOOD
Hope to see more.

And you Spaniards are by far the most disgusting people to exist on this Earth.

Good, maybe should they will now learn to speak English instead of their Arabic savage language.

Stinky pieces of taco filth.

They would of attacked someone for some other reason if not that, too fat, too old, too bald.

Tacos BTFO

YOU WOT M8?

>And you Spaniards are by far the most disgusting people to exist on this Earth.

Non, les Britbongs sont clairement les pires blancs(blanc pas humain en général)...

youtu.be/rUlI44OEcfE

>would of

That's not what your women think when i go there.

Ahahaha british people are so funny lol

wow nice one did your wife's son tell you that comeback?

Drunk brits sound an awful lot like drunk Abos.

Communicate in American.

Peruvian refrigerators are not women, even if you're too drunk, Muhammad.

Don't talk to him. He sucks ass.

Our English classes are shit to be honest.

>Communicate in American.

Quoi? C'est toi dans le vid?

youtu.be/tus2tfLuVhM

"spanish"
this is spanish.

Are you implying the people in the video ain't Spanish?

Kek. Our women are constantly making fun of your fuckin disgusting teeths, shitlord. All Spaniards see you how you really are, as a bunch of drunk pieces of shit.
Honestly, it would be great to kick your ass once again. Too bad you're nowadays too busy being raped by mudslimes

>pussy ole
>suck your mum you faggot

yes

Arabs are not welcome in Angleland

He was swallowing his own blood and his girl was sucking a Russian dick if he tried to do this to Russians in that bus.

>

The fuck makes you think that?

brown people are shit and deserve to be treated as such.

t. dansken

כוס שומן

Only niggers don't speak english.

kek

Fucking foreigners.
Think they have the right to go everywhere and ruin the neighbourhood.

Spaniards aren't brown.

t. spen spawn

youtube.com/watch?v=flWTWG-gTT4

yes, fuck the millions british in spain.

Agreed fellow spanierd.

No. You deserve to be treated like shit. Blind idiot.

>"Those noble Spaniards dindu nuffin!"

Spaniards are one of the most rude, self imposing cunts to ever grace """the West""". Their shit hole country would be better suited to the Middle East.

I'm sure all the Spantards are gonna claim they were "just asking for the time :)" instead of the truth of those greasy cunts trying to cop a feel.

Fuck those grass niggers.

Cringe.

Faggot spains should learn to speak the master language then, fuckin pussy 'oles

Amerilards are so retarded, Europe isn't the le nation of immigrants that you are, besides, how can you say these guys are white, they look like the cup of coffee I had this morning

What makes English the master race.

The optimism in that song. A different age.

No wonder they're upset, they're english

>Moor
>White

jokes on you m8, everyone hates anglos

>Being on the top floor of a bus, at night, with drunk Atlantids. Thats the trifecta.

Never ever!

Agreed.

how does every individual case of sort of stuff get so much attention?

there must be thousands of petty fights that take place on a daily basis across entire country but as soon as one is targetting FOREIGNERS the media is like THIS FITS OUR NARRATIVE PERFECTLY - LETS MAKE THIS FRONT PAGE

These britcucks are patetic.

>What makes English the master race.
Language, learn to read.

>Lemme just prove you wrong by saying the word cringe

Your 20 year old leftist arts degree burger flipper is showing.

I hate chavs soo fucking much

>country full of pakis, indians and africans
>Better blame polish, german and spanish people all the time

I really wish death upon thy people, Winston.

Anglo is the root of all evil.

oi cunts do i look spanish? i need to do an ancestry test but too expensive

Cringe.

>SUCK YOUR MOM YOU FAGGOT
TOP KEK

haha anglosaxons are subhumans realy.

attack poles and spanish, let pakis and niggers rape em,

Lad, what the media is asking for is for whites to put them in their place, they only don't know how to ask politely.

Yaya you are faggots too.

Seems to me that most Spanish girls have a thing for Italians. When I was in Italy most of the tourists were Spaniards. In Spain they had it really easy.

And I take immense pride in being part of a gang that goes around abusing foreign faggots just like this, makes me happy every time one of them says they are gonna fuck off back home

Attacking someone becausw they're speaking a different language is retarded shit that only subhumans would do.

That said, Spaniards are cunts.

Foreign faggots always go south because it's full of pussies, you don't see many of them come up north because they'll get fucked up

Haha oh Nippon, you are so ADORABLE

Read the shit, faggot. Brits hate you scum.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/01/boy-15-charged-with-killing-of-polish-man-in-harlow

You dumb mother fucker, the Taco originates from Mexico, I am sure its harder to get a Taco in Spain then in America

>because they were talking in Spanish
That wasn't shown in the video, where is the evidence to back up your statement ?

Read this you pussy.
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/russians-coming-manchester-to-moscow-flights-brings-6207678

I don't know why would you defend what these subhuman brits do in my country. If I were you I wouldn't let them return. They are in fact, the lowest of the lowest scum.

You look part native american. Not surprising since the Spanish raped the amerinidians for a while. That is, if you are indeed Hispanic at all.

you guys are so autismal defending a bunch of brown Spaniards

slavs and Mediterraneans really need to be berried along with the nig nogs and other subhumans
all they do is hoot and rave about how proud they are, posting their cringy fanart of swarthy hussars and Cossacks and ruined ancient temples and Colosseum's, which just goes to show that they haven'd accomplished anything for thousands of years
and the reason they get their shit kicked in is because they talk loudly in their native tongues on busses and other public transport, and this really pisses of the chavs
but that's besides the point, if you going to defend immigration then you really don't belong here, maybe you should go to le nation of immigrants

I'd like to add, I'd feel nothing if you spanish beheaded all the tax evading pension grabbing Brits in spain, and recorded it and sent it to me, immigrants are all pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourselves

>berried
I love berries Lee

If it wasn't for the brits coming your country would be an even poorer shit-hole

I just don't like their anti-iberic stance, they can do what ever they want in their lands.

Spaniard shitskins btfo!

Try us, cowardy pussy. Or you're brave only to yap at random tourists in buses.

>If it wasn't for the brits coming your country would be an even poorer shit-hole
The United Kingdom is the world's 8th biggest tourist destination, with 36.115 million visiting in 2015.

*buried
my mistake, I'm using a phone you 12 year old

Spaniards are not fucking mudslimes. Leave them be!

Do all british talk like that or is it some weird dialect ?

Based, spaniards are the niggers of western europe.
Irish dont count because ireland is africa

why do you plan on immigrating here

and we tried you, it was called the crimean war look it up, my great great grandfather fought at Inkerman