Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Richard Spengler

He looks like he's called Aryan Anglotton

his boyfriend calls him bitch

hitler goyberg

Waldo.

the controlled opposition meme worked for a while until jews attacked his mother

try again merchant

Thanks man. Spencer hasn't been fucking around lately. He shut that rabbi the fuck down.

Useful idiot. White nationalists who don't reject Hitler are nothing but useful idiots, and probably controlled opposition too.

Tanya Gersh's reckoning.

cisgender white male.

Lil' Ricky Spencewitz

He is fake and invented by Jews in the media, confirmed by all the people saluting being jewish per their own facebooks. Stupid democrats and liberals believe anything.

Richard 'Russian shill' Spcencer

Dipshit kike plant

is he actually gay or is this a stupid cointelpro mae mae

Richard "hit the gym, fatass" Spencer

Tia Tequila isn't a Jew though. She's just quite insane.

Richard "married to" Ukranian tranny kike

Yeah you just let a Muslim run over your people on Christmas and don't give a fuck. Spare us the advise.

>all of our potential counters are plants goy this is a long run game to make you look silly hahaha you actually think that you can organize and stop immigration well you cant because we control him so you better not organize seriously stop it now goy why aren't you listneing to me

Nina Kouprianova on the right

Controlled opposition

its hot

Richard "if you see me twice it won't be with my ex-wife" Rpencer

Who

Literally Who

He's not a gay, it's like you say, just a kike meme to try to smear him and make people on Right hate him.

WE HAVE TO FUCKING STOP THIS KIKE
RICHARD'S SPENCER'S MOM DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

>hurr he's controlled opp bc I'm a newfag and no one Reddit talked about him last summer

Controlled opposition

Why does Sup Forums hate him exactly? I mean the Sieg Heiling was pretty autistic and very poorly judged but not enough to warrant all the insults thrown at him surely?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer
>From March 2007 to December 2007, Spencer was an Assistant Editor at The American Conservative magazine. According to founding editor Scott McConnell, Spencer was fired from The American Conservative because his views were considered too extreme.[13] From January 2008 to December 2009, he was executive editor of Taki's Magazine.[16]

>In January 2011, Spencer became Executive Director of Washington Summit Publishers. In 2012, Spencer founded Radix Journal as a biannual publication of Washington Summit Publishers. Contributors have included Kevin B. MacDonald, Alex Kurtagić, Samuel T. Francis, and Derek Turner. He also hosts a weekly podcast, Vanguard Radio (a successor to AltRight Radio).[citation needed]

>In January 2011, Spencer also became President and Director of The National Policy Institute, a think tank previously based in Virginia and Montana.[18]

>Spencer has been published at Right Now!, American Renaissance, Peter Brimelow's VDare.com, The Occidental Observer, and other publications.

The guy constantly gets attacked by Jews, and is in touch with Kevin MacDonald, one of the famous intellectuals who calls out the Jew on a regular basis, and wrote The Culture of Critique. Just because fhe (((media))) decided to suddenty focus on him, doesn't mean he's controlled anything.

>Why does Sup Forums hate him exactly?

We don't. Only redditors and Jews don't like him.

Redditors because they're not comfortable with him being a white nationalist and how he got associated with the term "alt-right" and Trump by the media.

And Jews because they hate any sort of white identity representative that can gain a following (especially if they name the Jew like Spencer).

Most people who shill against him on Sup Forums are JIDF. Same kikes who keep trying to turn the board pro-Israel constantly.

Robert Paulson

Underrated post

"hey goy wanna be the poster child for nazism"
"YEAH SURE"
-- transcript of conversation between Richard Spencer and editors of The Atlantic, c. 2016

I hated him at first because I thought he was an idiotic nazi plant being used to scapegoat the alt-right after his heil trump shite. His interviews since though have been rather collected, intelligent and a good face for a white nationalist movement. It's getting mainstream traction. Only kikes hate this guy at this point.

They aren't married anymore and honestly it's easy to understand the sentiment of not wanting to mate with western women sometimes.

Heisenberg.

Yeah he's growing stronger. It's been fun to watch. He was on David Dukes show today.

Richard literally created the term "Alt-Right." He's been doing NPI talks for years.

Who is this boyband fuck and how is it relevant to the board?

Boyband lol. I'll give you props for the creativity shill.

Richard fuckboy Spencer

I know, but it's only this year that it started being used more widely because of the (((media))) and people like (((Milo))). Then people who had nothing to do with Spencer or what he stands for started using the term to describe themselves. THEN the NPI thing happened and it created some confusion with "civic nationalists" supportingTrump who didn't like Spencer but called themselves alt-right.

You're just a kike, and you're not fooling anyone. Nobody even cares about that incident anymore.

oh, didn't know this.

Spencer was very based today on the David Duke radio show. As long as he keeps throwing our ideas out there, it is good.

He's not any relative I know about.

t. Jim Goyberg

Rick Spengler, not the real glorious leader of the alt right, Jimmy Nu-tron

Good thing Trump's Jewish crew aren't fans at all of this guy and his awwwoooment