Woman murdered and dissolved on Tinder

Woman murdered and dissolved on Tinder

thesun.co.uk/news/2479316/killer-butchered-girl-he-met-on-tinder-before-trying-to-dissolve-her-body-in-bath-filled-with-acid/

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using tinder in Mexico
Serves you right

Alpha fucks, beta dissolves in acid on balcony

Unwrap the cracker, get dissolved in acid

surprised this isn't a weekly occurrence t b h

>dissolve in bath

Didn't we learn on mythbusters this doesn't work?

Another white worshiping SLUT taken off the earth. Good.

Why didn't he just peel her face off and dump her in the street like a normal Mexican?

>Woman murdered and dissolved on Tinder

where is that option on tinder? I thought tinder is sum of code, never heard that that option exist

also this

>mexico

Nah m8, not watching that again

Every time I see this my hatred for mexico grows deeper. show this on tv a few times and people will demand a wall of grand proportions.

please tag your gore

Someone explain pls I can't watch

Why do they do this? Not even the mudslimes are this vicious and cruel to their victims.

shit like that and the ISIS stuff makes me think the whole 'eye for an eye' law wouldn't be so bad, although it would be a face for a face in this one

>mexican
nothing of value was lost
thought she was asian

It's the Aztec blood in them. There's a reason Cortes had no problem getting an army of natives to unite against them. They are brutal savages by nature.

How is he still alive while they are doing that?

>Slice right

>using tinder
>in mexico

They're just likes us
Haha based mexibros amirite

>mexico
>tinder

ty needed a good laff m8

not watching lolz

We need the wall oh fuck im sick

>2000s
>don't talk to strangers on the internet! you don't know who they could be!

>2010s
>go have sex with strangers on the internet!

Haha, I forgot about this meme. Got the picture?

That's the impression I got from that episode too.

With audio it's even worse

women have the shittiest taste in men I swear.

thats not how dicks work

weak-ass bluepilled faggots

>Gruesome remains of human bones were found in bin bags on his apartment balcony beside canisters of caustic soda and hydrochloric acid.

>be me
>fail chemistry
>can't become a biochemist like I dreamed
>decide to become a serial killer instead
>try to dissolve my victim with a mixture of caustic soda and hydrochloric acid
>the acid and base just make a lot of bubbles and the body rots in my bathtub

guys help why isn't it working

for you you fucking dicklet

i'm 7 inches

Nigga didn't watch Breaking Bad?

What do you think goes through your mind when you feel your peeled face with your hand stubs?

"Did I leave the oven on?"

"I should have done more to fight international jewry"

bropably why the fuck am i not dead yet

Music is ok tho, if dont mind howls

They're hacking at him with a box cutter, I'd probably scream to just finish it as well

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>guys help why isn't it working
You save the lye until after the body is mush so you don't fuck up your new work gloves. I mean come on, it's 2016 and this is Jeffrey Dahmer 101. I bet you didn't even dismember first.
>unrelated Bundy pic

Not positive but I think this is a leaked scene from Sicario 2

Ugh I fucking clicked it so might aswell tell you.

Stick in mouth, some dude with a olfa knife slicing the dudes throat again and again.
His face seems to be missing.
Who the fuck saves this shit???

BUILD WALL

"Holy shit Hitler was right!"

What..
How does somebody get this fucking curl and twisted.

mexican cartel members cutting a faceless and handless rival cartel member's throat with a box-cutter knife while another guy hold his head in place with a machete in his mouth

Literally shaking. At first glance I thought that was a mexicunt getting his face peeled off.

Really? pls tell me thats true. lol this is gruwesome.

>degenerates meeting up to fuck die

Acid+Base=Salt+water
I think he was trying to cure her like bacon

>Tag your gore/pomegranate

KEK

That's it! thank you

kek

like this

I had a dream I was in hell trying to get out. A wizard that was in hell told me to go visit some women that would sell me something that would help in my quest. I eventually walked into the store where this Mexican women was standing there in a blue flowered sort of summer like dress was standing there. We talked for a bit then I started to rape her for some reason while this other female walked into the shop I began to rape her as well. Then it turned from first person to third person to find out I was a Mexican with face tattoos.

What the fuck did that all mean?

this

Full video with sound

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Alalhu Akbar

T-thank Belgium...

Same with videos from Africa, India, the Middle East and Detroit and we'll have all white countries in no time

It"s like they keep this dude alive on purpose. Also im shocked this dude didn't die from the pain or falls unconsious or something. Did they give him medication?

Why not just use axe?

Watch the video how the man tries to feel his peeled of face with his chopped of hand and they cut his hand even more.

Not even the full video, you need to hear the sounds for full effect!

Is that the mattress girl from Columbia?

Fucking animals.

Amateurs not using lye for their body disposal needs.

dont forget, mexico is now part of the North
American Union

you have to go back

Thanks brother

>Donald Duck noise intensifies

he was fucked up on drugs obviously lmfao

Also notice how they used a tourniquet on his cut hands? so he wouldn't die from bleeding out?

sounds like you failed chemistry

he dissolved her body in hydroxide and then neutralized it with HCl to be able to put it down the drain.

weird part is it doesn't bother me one bit

Clearly he saved the base until she was dissolved

Out of body experience

I think I have some kind of /x/ related channeling powers ESP or something when i am sleeping. I have some abilities in remote viewing? Only I was confusing hell with Mexico?

You must be a nigger or a Paki to be mad at that. Don't hate on the fact we're just the most handsome motherfuckers compared to handsome with other races

That was real life user. You have been living the american dream since you crossed the border paco time to wake up

You have to go back

So he was all about that base?
Nigellaughing.gif

>Killing Tinder degenerates

Based