What do you know, Sup Forums sperged out over nothing again

What do you know, Sup Forums sperged out over nothing again.

Good flick and no anti-Trump scenes at all. What the fuck were you all on about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8s9hJmp3NkE
youtube.com/watch?v=NuNvCOUy1Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>HURRR DURRR SOMEONE MADE A TWEET I DONT LIKE BOYCOTT STAR WARS

Literally you

Rogue One was great, regardless of this idiot. It was much better than what (((Abrams))) made.

Last 20 mins were epic.

I was afraid of leftist shit but I was relieved that I didn't see any, or at least it was so subtle that I didn't notice it
I loved this movie desu

>empire white supremacist
Literally first seen character is a nigger. lel
It still holds symbolic meaning to it.

Watched the first hour. Turned it off when it became too cheesy. I didn't mind it turning into a kung fu flick because I like Donnie Yen but it had no substance and the plot was cliche with young dumb white woman and smart genius nigger philosopher.

Are you a moron? Did you ever watch original trilogy? You know empires soldiers are called stormtroopers?

Because SPOILER ALERT FOR MORONS --------------------------------------- it was a supremacist organisation from the beginning and alluded to nazis strongly

What are you talking? Do you mean in the force awakens? That's not the empire you pleb that's the first order.

What did you expect, Star Wars was never this good anyway, it was only worse.

Special effects. Maybe a word or phrase that is original.

>stronk woman main hero
>no leftist shit

Good one

youtu.be/8s9hJmp3NkE

>turned it off
you turned the entire theatre off? isn't that shit illegal

A_schwitz...

What's missing?

Terrorism is cool: the movie

It did have less judaism in it than TFA though

I download movies. The movie has to be good like a movie you would want to see a second time, but in a theater.

Is it a camrip or some shit? It just came out last week, it's not like there are BDs or DVDs out yet to rip, and camrips are essentially trashbin tier no matter what movie it is.

God damn that move sucked. Get the fuck of pol you blue piled starwars bitch

Stop projecting.

I don't think you understand the definition of projecting.

Last scene was the only good part. The rest was stinking shit.

This

Maybe he was making a joke about the theatre projector, that's my best guess.

It only becomes leftist shit when it's forced down your throat that the character has a vagina, that did not occur in this movie

Projecting your idea about what is watchable.
American education everyone.

Storm troopers riding into a town of muslim aliens on tanks is subtle?

The extremists on Jedha were obviously portrayed as not good people. If you didn't catch that you must have some form of autism.

>Rogue One is great
Not really.
And I worked on this movie.

>Terrorism is cool: the movie
>there's even space ISIS
>The empire's solution to said terrorism is to blow up space Jerusalem
>mfw

>white supremacist organization
>has a nigger stormtrooper in the Jew Jew Abrams film.
Ok

Human supremacist, yes, not white specifically.

I mean, if you can stomach sub 360p out of a shaky camera with terrible to no audio, then hey, I guess I'm an elitist faggot with standards that are way too high.

i watched it and would recommend/10

its nice to have a female lead who isnt a mary sue like the last movie.

>Screenwriter for Rogue One

yeah everyone does that get over it commie

Felicity Jones is kawaii

>Good flick

Citizen Kane is a good flick, this is a toy commercial mixed with a psyop

Edgy

Wrong.

Combination of one of the writers feeling the need to virtue signal (with incorrect 'facts') when his candidate lost, along with all the advertisement making it look like 'muh strong female lead' when that wasn't actually the case.

Basically it looked like we would have another TFA on our hands, so people were rightly hesitant about it. Thankfully it didn't turn out like TFA, but thanks to how the writer situation was handled and the poor focus of the advertising the damage had already been done.

Combine this with the nu-fanbase's general lack of actual SW knowledge which egged the situation on, it was the perfect unnecessary shitstorm.

The first half of the movie was a bit boring though. They crammed a lot into it to set up the second half.

Just get a bigger TV and hook your pc on it.

>Good flick
>Star Wars
ehh

This is why I like Star wars but try not to associate with the fanbase

this

star wars fans are the most annyoing and smug mother fuckers around anyway, it's the newest normie craze after harry potter, sherlock and doctor who became irrelevant again

It felt rushed. The accents were so thick on 90% of the actors that the movie would have benefitted from subtitles. Vader's summer home on the lake of lava was pretty dope but honestly if I was disfigured in a carnival ride accident I wouldn't want to live in an amusement park. Donny should have worked on his English a bit more but def kicked ass. Some large scale battles were ok. The best parts were near the end. Last half hour was great compared to the rest of the arguably slightly too long film. Even though virtually every character shown onscreen dies it felt Disneyfied and too tame.

But did anyone really want another prequel? The whole thing seems pointless.

Kek, yeah I found myself having to focus on them talking due to their accents too. I got most of it though

There isn't as much lefty BS as you can think. The hijab nigger and hook-nosed bastard were shown as cowards. The main heroine isn't shown as stronk womyn, just pretty average. Non-whites? Well, there's a war ongoing, everyone fucks everyone without too much discretion.
However, I don't understand where in the main storyline this one belongs.

> watching disneyshit mary sue wars

These trailers for SWTOR are 5 times better than anything Disney has the capability to release.

youtube.com/watch?v=NuNvCOUy1Ts

Literally right before A new hope

>Citizen Kane
>LITERALLY "babby's first deep movie"

kek. I suppose you think The Great Gatsby is the pinnacle of literature too?

>no anti-Trump scenes at all.

Yeah that's what we care about.... not. Fucking newfag cancer, at least lurk a few months before posting, yet even before creating threads.

Exactly
>muh citizen Kane meme
Entry level pretentious filmfag shit

And don't forget the aloha snackbars attacking people who are different and don't follow their ideology.

goys that think this movie had no politics in it are the reason Jews control the masses so easily

People like you are the reason no one takes us seriously

That Vader scene made my dick hard

The fanbase was fine when it was only interacting with itself. You could have fun going into all the autistic detail about the Expanded Universe and what not. We were rightly shunned for being nerds back in the day. But now geek is chic so we have all these idiots who no nothing about it trying to latch on and act like they were always into it. Including Disney, as witnessed by TFA.

Yes and no. Before TFA happened if you asked a proper fan they would have probably said yes. Because more is better, and there was still some hope that the better parts of the EU would end up on the big screen. Then TFA happened and we knew what was coming. So unless you could completely look past Disney's interference with their mandated diversity and shit we stopped caring to see more.

At this point Disney is just raping the corpse of the IP. If we are super lucky we might get some writers who both know the old lore and want to bring some of it back, and can be professional. RO was a small step in the right direction, but I wouldn't hold your breath that anymore of the new movies are any good.

Unless you never cared about the EU and are just in it for the cinematics. In which case maybe you will have some fun. But the setting is pretty much dead for me now.

FUCKING NORMIES

I have no issue with new fans getting into SW. I have issue when they act like they were always fans and don't know shit, and act incredulous when you call them out on it.

Disney already decided their target audience though. Which really doesn't seem to be working anywhere near as well as it should be. And it will be hard for them to win back the old die hard EU fans after all this shit.

The biggest loss though is the gaming license. Unless they are willing to license out the Legends stuff we probably won't be seeing any SW games that aren't tied to a movie release, or the Rebels TV series. And that is what really fucking sucks.

I personally wouldn't mind if they made some clone wars games

Thanks for correcting the record. The writers said the entire premise was anti-trump. Not paying them to see this POS. Not letting Disney slide its diseased dick down my throat and afterwards say, "Thanks, here's ten bucks." This film is an affront to everyone against the regressive left.

image not relevant, I just like Dune

I almost didnt go see it because of Sup Forums fumigating over the movie. I disliked the jew jew movie and thought this would be the same.

pol btfo. rogue one was good and the vader scene was 10/10

Alex Jones liked it, so it's ok.

hey the great gatsby is whatever, the reason Citizen Kane is good is because it was Orson Welles lambasting some ultra rich prick which by the way ended his career,

literature I prefer classics, Meditations, the Republic, Pliny etc

but any hitchcock movie or any movie made before 1980 will be better at telling a story than this piece of shit, you can't make a good movie when you need to appease a global market, if you have to do that then your movie won't be good storytelling, thats just how it is

Honest question:

Knowing the leftist premise described by the creators, how could you stand to patronize it?

Not just someone. One of the writers for the film.

>go see movie
>give them your money
>hollywood liberals use that money to push their agenda

Its pretty simple. If you dont give them your money they wont be able to.

Female lead least interesting character. She exists only to drive the plot forward. The spy, the monks, the terrorist, the shuttle pilot, the based driod, the father, and Krennick are all better developed.

Exactly. tbqh the film looks really cool. But I would be absolutely cucked to go see it.

A lot of people have justified it by saying it is unfair on the rest of the production staff for the fuck up of one writer, and that he did eventually apologise for it once pressed. Otherwise justify it once they found out that there wasn't any leftist BS in the movie beyond the usual Disney diversity mandate.

Personally I drew the line at the writer just being an unprofessional douche, who clearly didn't know what he was on about. Sucks for everyone else associated with the movie that managed to stay professional and weren't involved with that fiasco, but such is life.

If it does have an impact on the profits of the movie, which it may have since it didn't perform anywhere near what it should have realistically, then Disney will just need to put their foot down in regards to keeping the staff in line in future if they want my patronage and others who didn't see it for similar reasons.

From everything I have heard this movie was decent for the most part, but the advertising was misleading and the writer needlessly soured people from seeing it when it didn't have any of the stuff they were on about.

Exactly. Alex jones said it was actually pretty dank desu. Ill just torrent it and enjoy the spoils

That was my plan as well. I will watch it. Just not in a way they profit from it.

Same. And after seeing the cam rip of the best part at the end I do look forward to watching it. But Disney ain't getting shit from me for it.

It was very subtle. Only the superinformed would recognize.

She executed a stormtrooper by shooting him in the peen. 9/11

Eh, it was sub-prequel-tier. Still better than VII.

This movie was pure KINOGRAPHY

All of Sup Forums is retarded for trusting an unverified rumor of an Orange Trump alien in the movie, of course the fags will now deny this fact and try to justify their retarded train of thought