If you are over 18 and live in the US you have exactly 67 seconds to explain why you haven't moved to Scotland yet

If you are over 18 and live in the US you have exactly 67 seconds to explain why you haven't moved to Scotland yet
>96% white
>1.4% mudslime
>Everyone hates muslims
>HIGHLANDS
>Cold all the time
>Based af
>You can live in the wilderness as a man and kill your own food "look mom I'm a big goy now"
Now lets look at america
>Niggers everywhere
>More nigger babies than white babies
>60 white XDXDXDXDXD
>SJW's
>Liberalism
>Coal burners

Burgers please come to Scotland. We may have our disagreements but we'd rather you have scotland than the scottish

hey

scotts are the canadians of europe.
They are libcucks, want immigration, and actually voted to remain in the EU.

Scotland doesn't accept niggers.

Apparently OP thinks Scotland wants to attract massive faggot tinklestick smoochers like himself.

Then I won't have muh freedoms

>Scotland
>based

>High as fuck taxes.
>No jobs.
>have to live in a 'flat' b/c there's no mcmansions like im used to
>Can't bring my collection of 30 guns.
>Trump's the fucking president! Why would I move now?!

>60%
>96%

Our race is dead in America, Trump can't fix that

Lack of job opportunities worth a shit.

If you work in the tech sector it is a wasteland.

% white
95% chav scum
.4% mudslime
No, they're everywhere.
>>Everyone hates muslims
No, you'd be arrested if you even suggested that.
>>HIGHLANDS
and ?
>>Cold all the time
yes.
>>Based af
No, cucked af, virtue signalling SJW authorities.
>>You can live in the wilderness as a man and kill your own food "look mom I'm a big goy now"
No you can't, the wilderness is owned by Russian oligarchs, English Aristocracy & billionaire Arabs / Chinese.

You're asking me to throw away nearly $10k in firearms, and an $800 safe.

>Trump's the fucking president! Why would I move now?!

Fucking this, I'm at least going to enjoy this ride for however long it lasts before I go anywhere else.

Yeah America is pretty much shit these days.

But I cant think of any other white country which isnt shit, so what's the point in moving?

Stabbing and heroin addicts.

Under 10 seconds. Happy OP?

You are absolutely correct

My mother actually bought a piece of land in Scotland, just because. Theres nothing on it, but we own it. I think I/the family could get a visa there just based on that?

I wouldnt move there because the UK is still cucked as fuck

>Everyone hates Muslims

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

(also the SNP make life Hell here)

Isn't Scotland really liberal? And what's going to keep them from going down the same path as other European countries which have already "embraced diversity?"

Still, it's probably better than this shithole of a country.

outside of Universities yes this is true

fuck everyone in Glasgow hates it

>want immigration
polls suggest otherwise

the SNP get consistently voted in because Thatcher made the Tories unelectable and Tony Blair made everyone hate Labour

The EU thing is the most embarrassing thing though...
I just want us to fix ourselves..

I'm so American I don't even know what part of that is Scotland

Scotland, can't even own an 'air weapon' without a licence...

The yellow part in the north m8. The little bit on Ireland to the east is Northern Ireland.

To the west that is not east

2nd Amendment

>>want immigration
>polls suggest otherwise
poles, kek

Their whole reason for independance was that England wasnt sucking enough european and muslim cock.

>If you are over 18 and live in the US you have exactly 67 seconds to explain why you haven't moved to Scotland yet
1. I'm not a nigger, so I stay and make the place I live in better. I.E. electing trump and people like him.
2. Scotland is shit. Majority voted to stay in the EU to suck Muslim dick. Can't survive without British welfare and subsidizing.

It's Warm and I know a hot refilled woman. So come on it's commiefornia.

Because living in the US as a white man is the highest level one can achieve in life

It doesn't get any better than this. People hate me and can try and bring me down all they want, but IRL I always win and I'm always better. idgaf what tumblr and SJWs say online, alpha white male Americans win the day.

Also, why would I move to scotland when America is the greatest country on earth? Thats stupid.

Nah m80
Basically the SNP took the Labour campaign after the Thatcher years fucked over the North and changed it from "THE TORIES HATE THE POOR" to "WESTMINSTER HATES SCOTLAND"
With Blair decimating any hope of Labour ever being elected up here the SNP became the natural party of government.
Sturgeon is worshiped for some reason when the majority of people disagree with the shit she says.

the EU vote is embarrassing but there was literally no anti EU voice up here.
Nige came once but other than that it was all the same shit.

Where I live is 98.7% white and everyone hates niggers. I'll stay here.

Trump won dude stfu

OP is 50/50 right.

I live in Scotland and all the positives the OP spoke of is only true if you move far up north. By that I mean up north to the places with 100 population villages.

Other than that, everywhere is pretty open to migrants. There's a place in Glasgow that is literally Muslim town. 99% are all muslims with the odd poor single mother white woman.

tbf you could probably bring the safe

Whole reason for independence is England lost its balls and became a liability and global laughing stock re. immigrants.

Also
>Everyone hates everyone
Ftfy

>Can't survive without British welfare and subsidizing.
Where are my subsidies ? where is my welfare ? I have to work hard for money like every other sucker.

>a place
In the entire country
One place
>One

Compared to literally everywhere else in the entire western world, it is a fucking tranquil refuge for the white man
Glorious country and hopefully it survived the rest of us

muh guns. you guys are trying to ban pellet rifles.

They cracked down on guns after a pedo shot up a school & killed a bunch of kids.

You can still own guns with a licence, like if you're a farmer or something.

Muh guns
Muh freedom
Muh woods
Muh fields
Muh 96% white cities
Muh 60%+ Republican voting county.

Because I'm a patriot and won't leave the country that I was born in and lived in for my whole life, faggot

Can't I just have a piece of scotland instead.

Gimme on of those beaufiful redhead scottish lass girls I see so much of

>96% white cities

Where? Alaska?

But you need a certificate tho

Two of my school m8's mums were Scottish. They were 24/7 humourless furrow browed scowlers unless they were drunk then they were cum guzzling slags.

Sounds about right

Why would I want move to some europoor country? I'm damn proud to be an American.

Yeah I know, that's why I said you need a licence.

Other than Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin is white as fuck.

This.
Eastern Northern Ireland is better.

>American blacks move to Scotland for gibs
>Interbreed with the local neds and slags to the rousing sound of the Internationale.
>Some time passes
>Scotland is now full of pic related only muslim and communist

I'm just not seeing the next step in your master plan.

Friendly reminder Scotland was also the brains behind all fascist movements in GB since the English civil war up to Hess, Mosley's blackshirts, and now NA

most "chavs" or neds aren't all scum for all you idiots, aye they might be into their booze and causing a ruckus every now and then but they share basically all of the political views that most people would have on this board

I was on a boat in loch ness and got buzzed at like 100m by an RAF harrier /blog

Knowing the RAF, the pilot was probably trying to swatch your arse.

Can I bring my guns?

seriously this

I don't like dealing with violent white niggers either.

>"everyone hates muslims"
>"based af*

Scotland is ultra-PC you ignorant fool. It's not far off Swedish levels political correctnes, they just havent been "enriched" yet. What on Earth gave you the idea that Scotland is based?

Breaking out the passports now

if we can rape the scots into letting us have our american rights there then I'd move any day of the week.
but since you faggots don't believe in absolute freedom of speech (arrest for "hatespeech," lol) or right to bare arms

>not white
>concerned about the welfare of Scottish people

I'm already here

I'd be fine with firearms desu

it's not the 80s anymore, there aren't that many of them

Is this some sort of new "MUH HERITAGE 1/2 SCOTTISH!" Ameriposting?

>Scotland is literally smaller than most of the 50 states
>B-b-but muh 60%

Went to Edinburgh Uni, Edinburgh is full of tourists, arabs and sickening liberals. Rest of Scotland is okay but Glaswegians only like ethnic Scots (only other Glaswegians really) so dream on living happy there either. Elsewhere is ite but you'd Ben infinitely better off in some shire in England.

>Fascism
I'm sorry is that supposed to be a bad thing

It's ridiculously hard to emigrate legally from the USA to the UK. I've looked into it extensively. And I have both a BA and a JD, so it's not like I'm unskilled.

Ausfag living in the Highlands here.

The people here don't realize how fucking good they have it. It's cheap, the people are friendly and its so safe. But the people here (especially the younger population) are all remainers and so liberal its almost sickening. Muh muslims this and muh refugees that and constantly lashing out at the hand that feeds them.

On the other hand Inverness is packed with Polish people that seem to have a pretty respectable reputation here but also seem to be the biggest bludgers and shit stirrers.

No one here seems to realize that the reason things are so good is because of the lack of cultural enrichment yet they'd happily open their asses for muhamed and tyrone to come and fuck their shit up and blame themselves for it.

I put a bet on Trump winning the election and every person I saw for the next week was the definition of LITERALLY I CAN'T whereas the Polish were like fuck yeah.

Fpbp