Amerisharts unironically use this """natural""" product

>amerisharts unironically use this """natural""" product

i bet they are like "hurrr we arent getting fast food this time we are healthy" and spray the aerosol jew everywhere

not a single store sells that shit here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VdhxC7gNUw
youtube.com/watch?v=tW266MAJdXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They eat spray cheese!

wtf is cooking spray? we use water to cook here

Not that bad as long as you use it for convenience.
If I'm making a fancy omelette for someone I'll break out a 50/50 mix of olive oil and butter, but if I'm just trying to fry some eggs before I'm out the door then this stuff is much easier.

I don't use that shit for anything except for burning out my smoker every so often.

Uh you don't spray it ON food you spray a TINY amount on a PAN so that the food doesn't stick to it. It's vegetable oil in aerosol form. You guys are retarded

It's canola oil you stupid fuck

I once bought easy cheese of cheese and bacon in a import store, it's actually very good for sandwiches

>Yuropoors don't enjoy the benefits of winning the space race
Stay feudal, Yuropoors

i know. but still

but you lost it to a communist country that failed to invade a country 100 times smaller

What's the big deal about this? I love this stuff when I'm counting calories and don't want to waste calories on fatty oils to grease my pan.

That has literally nothing to do with cooking spray.

>fingolian apologizing for their enemy tgat btfo them in the Winter War
I bet you're a finno-Swede.

>man on the moon
>losing the space race
>Trump will colonize Mars

I was replying the other guy, he started the derail.

But still what? Is the issue that we made it into a spray instead of using it in liquid form? It's the same thing. SORRY FOR NOT WASTING BRO

Or cheese tbqh

its disgusting and more than 60% white people are supposed to associate it with the anti-screech oil like wd40 you put on door hinges etc, bug poison, anti-bacteria and other non-edible things

It has as much calories as regular oil.
If you want a thin layer, just heat oil (your favorite, not the jew blend) on the pan and wipe excess with a paper towel.

that's not cheese it's toxic crap

>fingol speaking about food

youtube.com/watch?v=9VdhxC7gNUw

Have fun eating borscht you filthy ruskie.
say hello to khans kids.

You spray a bit of it on a pan so shit doesn't stick to it, it's literally just sprayable vegetable oil.

Just use organic olive oil

> Comments are disabled for this video.

i hoped Sup Forums would never hear of this guy. he is everything that is wrong with a welfare society. he is like chris-.chan of finland

Too late

youtube.com/watch?v=tW266MAJdXo

Oh so you like to waste paper towels I see. Your method is inferior and wasteful for the sake of saying you didn't use a spray can.

>this is Sup Forums now

a-am I going to grow breast or get cancer for using cooking spray? I've been using it for my eggs every morning.

he used to have his alcoholic internet radio room close to my house. we went to ruin his live webcast once by firing up our moped engines on his yard, he came sperging out with violence threats and we sped away lol. this was in 2010