/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - AMERICANISM, NOT GLOBALISM WILL BE OUR CREDO EDITION

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Trump @ Mar-A-Lago 12/21/16
youtu.be/xPM4HGn1fl4
>Trump Final 2016 Rally in Mobile AL 12/17/16
youtu.be/Riph4NCx_U0
>Trump/Pence Rally in Orlando FL 12/16/16
youtu.be/_WnhHVdDgdw
>Trump/Pence Rally in Hershey PA 12/15/16
youtu.be/Z_L2H9_IInE
>Trump/Pence Rally in West Allis, WI 12/13/16
youtu.be/UIgW0XlUs4M
>Trump @ Army vs Navy Game 12/10/16
youtu.be/NxlI6TePPcw
>Trump Rally in Grand Rapids MI 12/9/16
youtu.be/501Wg80oLUQ
>Trump Rally in Baton Rouge LA 12/9/16
youtu.be/liZBtm5wt7c
>Trump/Pence Rally in Des Moines IA 12/8/16
youtu.be/627wxijXGGM
>Trump Rally in Fayetteville, NC 12/6/16
youtu.be/IUreExyfw5o
>Thanksgiving Message from President Elect Trump 11/23/16
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
>Trump Objectified 11/18/16
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs

FUN STUFF
>Kanye hangs with Trump 12/13/16
youtu.be/1dTQSON9dSk
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>The Truth about Trump Protesters
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguation of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>In the Hall of the Trumpen President
youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q="Children of Men"&src=tren
twitter.com/DouthatNYT/status/813396856852086784
breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/25/nobel-economist-robots-far-greater-threat-to-jobs-than-globalization/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TNJQZLdSuY
youtu.be/0QSwDLH2ang
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YE74KHoOUw
youtube.com/watch?v=XHN2WB9RbEU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ugf3b76tn_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awoovement gentlemen

God dammit Portugal, get your shit together.

checked

stay safe awoonon

>Jew
>feminist
>believed le exit polls maymay
We can all agree Ivanka is worst girl?

>People whine about Jews in /ptg/

>Miller grew up in a liberal-leaning Jewish family in Santa Monica, California

Children of men is trending thanks to a BBC article comparing right now to it, and the kikes are going apeshit.

twitter.com/search?q="Children of Men"&src=tren

twitter.com/DouthatNYT/status/813396856852086784

kek, what, did I fuck up spmething?

breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/25/nobel-economist-robots-far-greater-threat-to-jobs-than-globalization/

OY VEY blame robots and not us globalists, goyim

the robots ruined your counties

You didn't have the new thread up by 300.

>People whine about Blacks in /ptg/

>when the first post is awoo blessed by quads.

Checked. Kek demands more awoo!

so did goebbels

This gif was so fucking frustrating.

Yep, you're Portuguese.

I know west LA jews, they hate their parents

lol

Nice Quads

>When the first post is the best post
Also checked

self driving cars = robots?

then yea, I can see why that would be a problem.

it would rape our economy

Why does the BBC think it's comparable to the current times?

I don't hate her but she's definitely my least favorite Trump kid.

>brings up wage gap meme at rnc
>talks about women's issues like it's something as important as immigration or trade or jobs or taxes or literally anything else

I don't see why so much of Sup Forums loves her. Don Jr. is criminally underrated in my opinion. He's got the bants, the Mediterranean style, and the name.

I never understood this story about automation

> it's automation stealing your jobs, white working class, you are obsolete

> now let's give millions of South American, North African and middle eastern immigrants working a single marketable skill or even master of the language a chance to come into your country, they'll do the work you don't even want

> now let's ship all the factories and jobs to Mexico, china, India and other Asian countries, that's their way out of the poverty, you know?

> now, as I was saying, stop complaining about not having a job, it's automation, there will be no jobs for you anymore white america.

HE'S HERE

Don't pit us against each other

We are all Donald's children

Also stop posting about yourself Don.

Sup Forums is an Eric board. You can fuck off if you disagree.

no barron, not all of us are as blessed as you

I hate robots! I hate metal! I hate globalist robots! Nice digits though, Satan.

Keep crying Spaniards, let it go, 800 years of humiliation was not enough for you guys?

Let's not make this another "best ibera" thread, shall we?

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING!

I wish.

who /betontrump/ here?

>tfw no digits

this

Jej

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

A SAAAAFE

Omnic War when?

god i wish.
i should have spent all my money the day after that stupid fucking tape dropped

Seriously, this is the dumbest fucking argument.

Losing our jobs to robots so we never have to work again in the long term is the best outcome, just fucking giving them away to 3rd world countries is unacceptable.

Not you I suppose fellow countrymate. Bets got forbidden in September I think and betfair stopped taking tuga bets.

This seems to be becoming a blessed thread. What better way to speed and spice things up?

praise the light

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TNJQZLdSuY
Death to the machines!

Here's my Middle East peace plan.

1. Guarantee the safety of minority Shia populations in exchange for Iran dropping the anti-Israel rhetoric that causes so many problems.

2. Completely abandon the Sunni rebels to death and instead start supporting the secular government on the proviso that Syria gets federalized and a Christian state is established within federalized Syria -- Russia should support this.

3. The new Christian state should act as a 2nd thing to preoccupy evangelicals in America and lessen the power Israel has as the sole government that the US actually trusts in the region.

4. Suffocate the Sunni governments via sanctions now that Iran is on our side.

5. As this prompts more Arab state sponsored terrorism in Europe, support far right parties who will start ethnic cleansing like Serbia in the 90s once elected.

Conclusion: Europe is cleansed, the Arab world is politically powerless, Israel is no longer the golden child and sole non-Muslim ally in the Middle East.

So many digits

Trump is still 390 000 twitter followers behind Coldplay, a leftist band that is pretty much irrelevant today

Will Trump catch up to Coldplay before the end of 2016?

>tfw too intelligent to not know this is a sign of a happening soon

It's just their attempt to shift blame off immigrants
I've always figured that even if there's truth to it, it doesn't make immigration stop being a problem or factor.
They sit back and call you a dumb racist redneck for not "going to her website" and "educating yourself on policy" and then act shocked when they vote for the other guy

Trump is finished

#ImWithHer now

>Here's my Middle East peace plan.
KILL THEM ALL AND TAKE EVERYTHING

I've just about had enough of you posting the SAME FUCKING THING every FUCKING THREAD!

STOP IT!

youtu.be/0QSwDLH2ang
loop the following and prayse to kek

> Losing our jobs to robots so we never have to work again in the long term is the best outcome

That's the communistic promise:

> no, don't worry, you give up your jobs now, we will provide for you with universal basic income and automation will do all the work, I promise

There are two flaws in that reasoning:

1) giving up jobs should only come after both automation and universal basic income were already in place, not the other way around
2) the same reason communism will never work is why this will never work: how the fuck will they confiscate the wealth generated if not by a fully fledged war of expropriation, "seizing the means of production" by force?

Automation is a convenient excuse to convince white working class that globalism is not at the root of their problems but it is a red herring.

Trump came to prove just that.

Stephen Miller is probably the only based jew from California

What should I buy next to listen to on my drive to and from work? I can get two books.

Voter fraud in Nevada?

If automatons are gonna be the next big thing, then there is no point to mass immigration in the now since eventually it will become the job of the state to keep these people alive, and importation of these people only make it so more strain is put on the system

yes/no?

>audiobooks

>1) giving up jobs should only come after both automation and universal basic income were already in place, not the other way around

I agree, I'm just saying if it has to happen one way or another, it's better to happen with robots that hold that potential in comparison to 3rd world humans that objectively don't and want those jobs for the same reason we do.

>too intelligent to read

Ivanka is a leftest kike, who will undermine everything trump want to do.
She should be nowhere near the administration.
>wage gap
>climate fucking change meme
Eric, Don jr and Barron are best trump kids.

Harry Reid knows how to turn out the dead vote.

I don't get a ton of time to just sit and read. I drive quite a while to and from work though.

There's not many conservative in California, but the ones that are there tend to overdose on redpills.

t. Californian

Wouldn't surprise me, it's Harry Reid's seat.

Black shitskin lesbian gets raped by white man, and her half breed shit child saved humanity.

>Morning Joe was pretty good this morning

I hope based Clarke doesn't have an accident because he named the Jew.

Was there a very Sup Forums Christmas yesterday?

Here is where your plan sinks Aussie:

> 2. (...) start supporting the secular government on the proviso that Syria gets federalized and a Christian state is established within federalized Syria -- Russia should support this

Syrian christians are Armenians. Secular Turks, atheist Kurds and even Shias have a history of bad blood with them going back centuries.

Even if you solve the Sunni salarial insurgency Kurds and Armenians claims in Syria overlap and another conflict would start immediately.

Here is my suggestion: stay out of the whole thing, let them sort it out.

The best borders are written with red ink, they are not supposed to be the result of an agreement, they are supposed to be a "guaranteed kill zone" for anyone crossing uninvited.

See: Portugal present day borders. The oldest stable borders in the world and for a reason

Why was Ohio +9 to Trump? Is it really that depressed?

A Russian plane with choir singers got shot down.

Did they say anything special? I missed it

Anyone know what the "very Sup Forums Christmas" event was yesterday?

Something about Russia?

Who's more off their rocker over Trump winning?

Keith Olberman, or Kurt Eichenwald?

Both have slipped into madness.

frog gooood

Yes dumb goy please keep living in indentured servitude to big corporations oy vey dontcha know a 9 - 5 hard labour job will set you free fuck progress IT'S ALL THE COMMIES RRREEEEE

>A Russian plane with choir singers got shot down.

Newest report today says it was either pilot error or a mechanical problem.

Cleveland Browns SUCK

>George Michael died
>Electoral college shenanigans
>Truck attack in Germany
>Russian ambassador killed
>Carrie Fisher heart attack
I'd say that the prophecy came like 3/5th true

There's some fawning over Trump, Obama bashing, inauguration talk, speculation about Trump presidency, Joe goes in on Democrats

it was pretty comfy desu

>Shot down

It was a 33 year old Tupolev, they spend more time crashing than flying at the best of times.

>he put that space in between the last comma and "very" just to fuck with twitter autists

>it worked

M A D
A
N

doesn't mean it wasn't shot down

Olberman's being provocative on purpose and anyone who's spreading his shit has been played for a fool.

>Tabloid writers sign on in the morning after christmas, cucked by their wives the night before with muhamed the neighbor boy
>Angry they search for the latest Trump writings and don't find any new content
>Write an angry tweet about Trump before going shopping at the nuvons

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YE74KHoOUw
Do you think it's possible that with all of the remove kebab posts that have happened over the years that we've memed Tupac being a Bosinan farm animal killing wizard living in Serbia?
Keith is just Butthurt over Muh Russian Scum. Tucker and Jew Goldstein have plunged Kurt into the depths of madness.

They're rapidly becoming parodies of themselves

Source? Also checked.

RIP in peace Red Army Choir.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHN2WB9RbEU

These people will salt the earth at this rate.

F for our fallen comrades

youtube.com/watch?v=Ugf3b76tn_o

Is Russia the only hope for Western Civilization and the White Race?

I know they are technically Slavs, but it isn't like Nordics are exactly going to save themselves from extinction, Mediterraneans are already Moorish/Turkish/North African rape babies, and Anglos are surrounded by pakis/poo-in-loos.
So it looks like Slavs/Polish/Baltics are they only people who could possibly be a bastion for white culture and civilization.