TFW I realize I'm badguy.exe

I thought I was a white nationalist, red pilled, anti Jew, nigger hater but then I just realized I have mongrol and wagon burner blood in me and I procreated with a blonde haired blue eyed aryan goddess similar to pic related. What have I done Sup Forums?

(((Burg)))ers

Race is spiritual not genetic.

Fuck off leafs.

Nothing out of the normal.

You can't be a stormfag unless you're autistic as well.

>but then I just realized I have mongrol and wagon burner blood in me

How much?

Anything less than 10% isn't going to make a difference.

Not sure on the mongrol blood but I'm 6.25% black foot.

Then why do Natives consistently cry about sacred land(s)?

Should they just go back to Siberia where they're from?

That's more than 5% which is where I draw the line

>What have I done Sup Forums?
Tainted her lineage, of course

Now you'll have to look at your kids and know they're black

FUUUUUUUUCK!!!

This guy gets it

I hate shitskins. How could I have dated one?

Yup, you're a nog now, you need to leave your missus to be a single mom, it's the law.

Srsly though dude, who gives a fuck. Also you daft cunts need to stop giving (((corporations))) your dna

What do you mean who gives a fuck? Just because your entire country is a refugee camp doesn't mean it's ok for the rest of the world to be degenerate.

pic of what you actually bred with.
time to quit drinking chief.

You can redeem yourself. I'm pure white, and would be willing to sire many white children with your woman.

Your mom? Most white nationalists are high IQ good looking people cucked faggot leaf.

>isn't familiar with the one drip regulation

>one drip
Not bothered about yer low sperm count fella

It's purity spirals, 'oh fuck I'm like .002% quarter nog' ffs. Also spreading your dna round corporate DB's is not a smart move.

Not a chance in hell snaggle toothed Brit. Inbreeding has been hell on your population. Your country is like a cast of extras from The Hills Have Eyes.

Britain's contribution to the world. The snaggletoothed smile.