What would Trump have to do to lose your support, Sup Forums?

What would Trump have to do to lose your support, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ob1w-Wd0pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Die

continue sucking molested kike cock like he's doing right now, getting real sick of the pro kike bullshit desu

Amnesty for Pedro.

Blindly support the Je.....Oh nevermind

Become Hillary.

>amnesty
>ban guns
>ban legal weed sates
>not build a wall

Support for moderate rebels.

>not build a wall
but he already said he would only build a fence user ...

Berlin Fence

If he fail to do anything he promise I would not longer support him.

stop lying ahmed

160km separating Berling is not the same as 3100km of concrete between Burgerland and Tijuana

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ob1w-Wd0pQ

already BTFO'd by your "Daddy", top lmaoo

He'd have to do something in office first

He's busy playing golf :^)

Im 4 days into nofap goddamnit!

Stop lying Amhed he didn't say shit.

He only say that in certain areas it would be good but most of the areas he will build a wall

But user.. he is like Hillary only on the "other" side.. what do you expect would Hillary do rn?

He'd have to be confirmed as the Antichrist. At which point, all I'd have to say is, well-played, Satan. Got me good.

your picture makes literally no sense

nice mental gymnastics kek

Still waiting on the source for your claim.

On
Basically Obama is sending mean speeches towards Russia like ad if this was the cold war again and the liberals are backing him up calling him a saint.
Trump acknowledged Taiwan and the liberals are fucking livid thinking China will start something.

WHY DO I LOOK AT HER TOES INSTEAD OF HER ASS? EVEN NOW I HAVEN'T LOOKED AT HER ASS ONCE.

What is happening to me? Is this what aging is?

>What would Trump have to do to lose your support
blow up the WTC
traffic, rape, torture, and murder children
send in PMC's in order to blow up MH17 and blame it on someone else just to be a dick

so in other words, Trump will never lose my support
since he's not boys with neither hitlery nor soros
who, Kek willing, will die before the new year

nominate a shit ton of goldman sachs employees for every economic position

who is this fluid druid?

inb4 BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

awe inspiring women.

fpbp

I want to lick her ass and feet
Sauce now

start a pointless war
help jihadists

Trump knows more about (((them))) than you could even begin to imagine, little kid

hating jews is OUT
loving jews is IN

He never had it, I just hated Clinton+ the libtards.

Iskra lawrence

He already has
He betrayed us

be hillary clinton

Make peace with liberals. I want to see him salt the earth

Let the pedos and corruption go unpunished.

I only voted for Trump because he upsets the people who annoy me. I he sent us into another depression or WW3, I'd stay a supporter as long as the faggots who bitch about him keep bitching,

He'd have to make them all happy to lose my support.

He'd have to stop triggering liberals.

That's literally the only reason why I love him.

>your picture makes literally no sense
You must be at least 18 to post here
>literally
>>>/reddit/

>thicc

i would follow him to the ends of the earth, literally nothing could make me stop supporting him

Being Hillary.

Who fuckin cares? We threw our wrench in the machine. He can do whatever for all I care. Point is that PC is on the decline and even liberal places are starting to talk about things we are not supposed to. I know it is hard for you all to graps that some people don't blindly follow the leader.

Yeah, because you can't put concrete blocks over hilly terrains and still have the wall be sturdy and not have those parts collapse. It's just basic Physics and construction management.

You also can't build wall over rivers because there's no solid grounding and it would block the river's pathway.

This is just common sense shit.

can you name any specifics, because from all accounts it seems to have gotten worse where I live (the midwest)

building a fence instead of a wall is like your grandmother who gives you a bunch of games for your Xbox One for christmas, but she mistakenly bought a bunch of games for the original Xbox. A huge fuckin' dissappointment.. Besides there are already is plenty of fencing (that they simply climb over) along the border. The WALL was suppose to be the "be-all-to-end-all" of border protection.

You just need to be in the right crowd man. Like my squishy liberal inlaws are super pc. But even in public you hear people talk about Trump. Go to any real job and they love him. I do traffic control amlnd the hispanic guys LOVE Trump. The poor neighborhoods love Trump. Basically anyone who doesn't feed of the state or isn't a fat squishy pos.

I went to see Starwars (inb5 im a faggot pos) and I openly said I thought it was dog shit (exact words) while leaving and several people agreed with me. In public mind you.

/thread

#MAGA
#GetRidOfTheMexicans

He literally told the kikes that he didnt want their money... Then he hired all of them with goldman sachs.

I hope he turns it around because if he is a fraud i have seriously lost all hope.

Support globalism and one-world government as a long term goal.

Give Amnesty to any number of illegals
Hire lobbyists to his cabinet
Not build the wall
Not slash taxes from top to bottom
Not cut up regulatory red tape

Basically, go against the things he said he'd do

die over some bullshit.

i'm terrified of the trump biopic ending in some obviously foreshadowed assassination.

if trump gets himself killed and ruins freedom's last chance over some retarded reason like wanting to ride around in manhattan with his top down I will legit hate him.

Does this business with Israel and the UN ring a bell?

Israel is the home of the new world order.

Christians will be beheaded soon if he is AC, and look at the jews at universities posting to 'kill all white people' at universities and it is accepted as normal.

>What would Trump have to do to lose your support, Sup Forums?

He would have to do what the media says he does, only it would have to be true.

He already lost it, this nationalist zionist fusion bullshit is nonsense.

If he does not walk back his jew-loving shit, he's not going to win the next election. He very openly and obvious dog whistled us with anti-(((banking))) and anti-(((lobbyist))) rhetoric, if he doesn't deliver he's done after four years.

Still would have my support desu

Suck up to Israel (with actual support, not words).

Trump already lost my support because most of his cabinet appointments are awful. The world will go to shit with all these corrupt billionaire CEOs.

This.

I know I shouldn't have expected much, but he's doing pretty much everything I hoped he WOULDN'T do. These are the same scumbags that hilldog would have appointed in some form or another. At least will hill-dog she'd know their game so they'd do her bidding. I really think these new appointees are going to walk all over him and do all sorts of shady shit behind his back simply because he doesn't know how the political "game" works.

Trump would have to feed me 500ug of LSD, making me self aware. I would then realize that a shitty unknown anime website isn't responsible for the election but the media is, that I'm a victim of a charismatic leader with good propaganda, and that there is a world outside of the internet.

post your face when you realize that the globalists are asking Sup Forums for advice.