Do none of you see what's happening...

Do none of you see what's happening? We start making accurate postulations on the plan for globalism and before we know it the theory's we've made start falling through. Ex. Rogue one, didn't end up as bad as everyone presumed yet the force awakens was a complete pile of shit with an agenda being pushed in it. (THEY) have caught on (THEY) have more money, power, and influence than any of us combined or alone. We are being manipulated the evidence hidden, all in an attempt to make the majority of us believe we went to deep and "lost our minds". Don't stop pushing Sup Forums don't stop searching we are close to a change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ygmn7_2k3s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping to free minds

Bumping to free souls

Bumping to expose dirty kikes

Last bump before I've lost hope for this board of "intellectuals"

If what they're telling us is the truth. The forces at play go beyond Israel. Thousands of years beyond our understanding. Can we win.

They only have power because we enable them. Then again maybe this is supposed to happen to allow Jesus to save us.

How do we stop feeding them energy.

Every drug. Every sexual act. Every Media. Word. Feeling. It all feels hopeless. Even if one of us escapes. It feels as if the world won't change.

I think the future highly depends on the Internet.

Call me a Nerd, but I think you all should really look more at what kind of laws are made for the Internet.

lmao at your lives. You need to calm down and talk to real people. There's no big bad wolf coming after you, don't worry. What is happening is a "turning point" where people realise being so far to the left has left the west, and maybe even the world dry of energy. that's slowly changing. Theres no secret room of 10 black-hooded jews pushing money into a fire to praise the magic spirit. stop being crazy and TALK. TO. REAL. PEOPLE.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ygmn7_2k3s&feature=youtu.be

>implying this isn't another cuckchan Disney commercial
You're all fuckin dumb

I can't even begin to comprehend that. I don't think we can. We're nothing more than cattle in their eyes. The only way would be to remove them of power or slay them.

Everyone who thinks that a major movie based on on of the most popular movie series is going to fail because of muh diversity is deluded.

I rarely lurk. Stop swallowing blue pills and accept our reality. Unless that fedora has cut all circulation to that pea brain and you're a lost hope.

>american intellectual

Answer this honestly, or at least think about it. How long ago did you actually keep a conversation with a group of people going for more than 20 min?
You've been brainwashed by Sup Forums, it's pathetic and sad. Stop getting life advice from here.

What if they're right. We aren't intelligent enough to design their technology. Aren't we cattle to be ruled over by them.

>pinnacle of modern technology

Daily, I communicate daily with handfuls of people. Just because you can't manage basic communication with another human doesn't mean the rest have fallen into that hole. That's the fluoride you absorb.

hey faggot sometimes people are engaged in other threads and havent seen yours yet. dont get butthurt because of this

the future will be a bunch of shitskin mudslimes and niggers having 10 babies while you white cucks die off with your 1 child. once the demographic scales tip we will be back in sharia and all western advancement will be abandoned

you are literally retarding our entire species

hello shlomo

>remove them of power or slay them.
organise and spread the word, remove kebabs spics and liberals. right wing white nationalism will save our society

Then what would be the point in ruling us? Just to feed? No that seems redundant. It would achieve nothing.

Why not. We grow crops for feed. Why not another Species.

It drew attention did it not? I believe my goal was achieved. Yes spreading word helps but that wasn't what was asked I was asked on how to stop the feading of our energy.

The obvious answer.
Stop having children.

And we feed to continue evolving to continue our cycle to enable us to continue making advancements that prolong our life. This in turn leads to other advancements because just living becomes too dull for some, some must then find beauty elsewhere such as secrets to the universe the mechanisms of life or reality etc

This is a pathetic nihilistic view and should have died off long ago. Then again if that thought is the pinnacle of your intellect by all means do not reproduce.

Suffering is all over the place. How can we overcome it without destroying ourselves. I see a land of decay. Rot. Unhappiness. You want a small chance at overcoming our enemies. It isn't possible to me.

You should have died off long ago.

The saying reality is what you make it cannot be more true. Just alter your subjective view. Emotions spread like a virus so be the ones to spread joy and love. Express empathy. Be polite and kind yet stand for your beliefs.

Force>Emotions. Don't be a coward running from the truth. Go against them and die. Congratulations. You'll have a messier harvesting.

Just because you accept truths more easily than other sheeple does not mean its the way. You're just more easily persuaded. No the sheep need to be eased into truths with positive emotion

A studious man has read a lot. However. In a fight. He will still die if he has a weaker body. A weaker weapon. Care to argue against this.

Redpill incoming

By all means. Seize the means of production. Give the masses reason. After their successful indoctrination. Who will join your Army of idiocy.

Not sure as to how this relates. But the studious man becomes a leader guiding the strong bodied. Or just become a hybrid. Ex Julius Caesar

If any of you have paid to see any movies, either on DVD, Blu-Ray, rental, or theater, you are part of the kike swarm. Whenever you give them a dollar, they spend it on their next big project.
That means if you've seen Rogue One, you're a Jew-enabler.

Exactly. You think our rulers are not knowledgeable. You'd be mistaken.

If you go to work. You enable them.

Everyone needs to be concerned with this attempt to make an alliance between Israel and our new "alt-Right", Like the cuckservatives have.
When it comes to choosing between the jews and the muslims, we pick ourselves.

Thats what (((they))) want you to think. We dont need to fall into total depravity to reach salvation.
Just live a modest life and the society will be just fine, while you yourself can strive for salvation.

That was a redundant statement. Therefore I'll allow you to reiterate before I tear you a new arse.

Force must be answered with Force to overcome. There is no compromise. No prayer that will save you. No. 'If I lead a preacher's life. It'll work out.'

It's never enough for you isn't goyim?

Why can't you just let me scam these dirty goyim?

Why do you have to deny us our promised land?

We're gods chosen people!

Never did I state this. I'm stating fight fire with fire use knowledge to surpass them.

Choosing? Piss off. Just stay strong to your beliefs.

Isn't it a vicious cycle? I'd recommend not spending the non-pillaged portion of a meager paycheck directly on another arm of the influential central powers.
Instead of buying movie tickets, buy tools and make something.

Yeah that's my point

It is a viscous fight between men and liars. Lies are the most powerful form of knowledge. Knowing the truth. Obscuring it for your own gain. All wars are born from lies. All liars are rarely found out. When your enemy can run. Can hide. Besides the Divine. What can stop them.

Truth is what's repeated often enough. What the naive will believe. What the desperate seek.