Would you rather be poor in Western Europe or rich in Eastern Europe?

Would you rather be poor in Western Europe or rich in Eastern Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjWYbcbpiWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rich in the East.
You can everything you want.

rich in eastern europe with all the qt slav women and cheap slav guns

Pre or post communism?

Rich in the east.

Unless whites in america wake up, the jews will completely steal our country.

I hear eastern europe is proud to be white and isnt taken over by niggers and jews.

I prefer being poor in easten europe than rich in west

>eastern europe
>white

East.

Rich in the East, obviously.

Life for rich people is the same everywhere. If you have enough money you can buy yourself a forest here and build a fucking palace and a lake and have the perfect house for much less money than you'd pay in the USA.

Why do I never hear about Estonian immigrants?

Western Eurocucks BTFO

Why the fuck would you live in Western Europe if you were poor?

ayyyyyyyyyy

>you
>white

OBVIOUSLY rich in the East. You can literally do whatever the fuck you want.

i never said i was white

>rich in Eastern Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=CjWYbcbpiWA

The russians you see in norgay are probably from estonia.

>be poor in a multiculti shithole going downhill fast where upward mobility is dying and inflation runs wild
>or rich in a predominantly white conservative country with a very low cost of living
real hard choice op

Asking as if there's any real difference.

Con: if you're poor in W.EU, you're probably living in a mudslime/refugee ghetto. So there's that.

Pro: Being poor in W.EU means your probably clock somewhere near lower-middle class of Eastern EU, thanks to cuck tax called welfare. So you're living pretty basic ass life without needing to work, which is pretty awesome.
Still not as awesome as being rich though.

I'd rather be poor in eastern europe than poor in western europe or any of the colonies

>Norgay
Enjoy living under water fag

Russians here in Norway live in the North, as we share a border with Russia

>whites
>white

Rich in eastern europe

They're literally the exact same.

Poor in Western Europe = Rich in Eastern Shithole Europe

how much money would it take to live comfortably in eastern europe for the rest of my life if i'm 25? would 100k be enough?

100k would be comfortable in the US too, no?

100k would barely last 5 years in the us if you moved to the poorest area in the country and lived in a trailer park

Oh, I misread it as 100k a year

10k a year would give you a comfy live in a commieblock in countries like Russia and Bulgaria. Like, you could probably eat out every day.

this

>Poland
>Not based
Love you poles

Rich in the East, The poorer the people around you the richer you will be.

If you earn 250000 Dollar a year in San Franciso you are just middle class. If you earn the same amount in lets say Kiev you are a god under peasants. Being rich in the east is much much better.

You will have models willing to hop on your dick will be able to afford much more because thinks like housing and personel are much cheaper.

Getting butler and other wageslaves will be cheap. And not make a big dent into your earnings.

Rich in the east.
Beautiful women.
If I'm rich I can build a large compound to keep the gypsies and psychotic orphans out
Even if they come in, I can still own copious amounts of firearms to blow them away.
Pirate anything off the internet without jail time or fines.
Old 80s heavy metal bands do tours all over Europe, big positive for me.

I'd rather be rich.

What was the other part of that question? Something about sandwich condiments?

they get no free stuff

Rich in the east. Then just move to western Europe. Compared to all the shitskins moving in, the locals won't give a fuck if you're a filthy slav.

Why do non Americans have access to the internet? All of you are fools with shit tier everything and im sick of having to explain everything I say because none of you get American vernacular.

Being rich in the east will give you a much higher lifestandard though so why move ? Unless you are so rich that it does not make a difference where you live.

>poor in a muslim infected shithole or rich in a redpilled shithole?
Such a hard choice.

I like being middle class here.

Muslim infected or not with enough money you will not even see them. Exceptions are rich sheiks or some shit. But having enough money will elevate you above the masses so you do not have to deal with any of their bullshit.

can u get guns there?

>with enough money you will not even see them
Keep telling yourself that, Hans.

Yeah but the hypothesis is that you are poor.

Implying poor in the west isn't rich in the east. Oh boy.

>rich in Eastern Europe
rich is eastern europe obviously.

100k could fund purchasing a nice place and furnishings. But you'd need a steady income to last you more than a few years

She was a liberal upper middle class girl. You can send your kids to private schools. And live in rich parts of cities.

Ah yeah thats true.. Ok disregard what I said.

i thought russians only make like the equivalent of $200 a month or some shit on average

rhetorical question

>>whites
>>white
sums up Sup Forums desu
according to Sup Forums, nobody is white
>inb4 "Sup Forums is one person" meme
Sup Forums might not be one person, but denying that there are overarching notions that permeate the sphere of discussion is being retarded

What kinda question is that?

Yeah Russians somewhere in a village. But in the Cities average wages are much much higher its pretty much the same as in the west. 1500 Euro a month are middle class in moscow.

Enjoy your 10% savings "baller man"

Rich in eastern is the life, you can buy and bribe anything and everything.

Can confirm life is great with 75000 Crowns a month in Prague (3000 Euro).

You can exclusively eat in restaurants 2-3 times a day have a big flat, car and can do whatever you desire while still saving alot of money per month.

are russian villages comfy?

Estonia is 1 milion country

You fucking lucky brah... I'm stuck in Los Hellgeles. Good money (part owner of liquor store). But fucking bluepilled. A bitch to travel (traffic HELL) to the OC for nice times.

Rich in eastern europe. There's no iron curtain anymore. You can go anywhere, and buy everything if you want

poor natives in west have to live among immigrants